Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bad Product

First and last visit to your crappy store. lost $99 on sensor light as it was faulty and crazy manager refused to replaced it. Craig grow up, no wonder u guys are in loss. Dodgy products, quite similar to 2 dollar shop.
Bunnings the best !!!

Lisianthus
LisianthusAlbany

I understand their situation.

Ordering online for pick up at Bayswater store continues to be an issue. Either contacted a week later to say the item is not available (computer indicates there are items) or at pick up told. Losing money are we Master, well I ...

Brian
BrianBrisbane

On line buying.

Bought a heater online from North Lakes store. Went to pick it up and they had a different model for me to pick up. Finally found heater that I had ordered but it was dented and scratched. Offered me a 5% discount which I thought was pretty pathetic. Area manager had very "I don't care it's not my problem" attitude. Asked if that was the best she could do for a damaged item. Very rudely said yes and turned her back and walked away. No wonder Masters are experiencing problems. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Worst customer service

When you call masters Adelaide airport directly, no one picks up (where is that service) had to call the main contact centre for masters just to get through. When you walk in the store there's like 4 people working and they are not friendly or helpful. No 'hello' or 'helpful' service. Rude staff!

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Terrible service (St. Mary's Branch)

Bad service

MattZ
MattZAU

Poor service - Given the runaround

Bad service lost $30,0000

Went to masters Joondalup to investigate kitchen options and install. Girls in kitchen section were too busy discussing their diets and social life to care let alone ask if we needed help. Went back next weekend and a super helpful salesman gave us an email address to organise in home consult. Emailed the person and have not had any response. Will be taking my $30,000 budget to ikea.

Tango
Tango

Appalling customer service

Was at their Mount Waverley store yesterday and asked for an extra pair of hands to put a freestanding letter box weighing 30-40kg onto their trolley. The male staff wasn't please to help and he rudely said I should eat weatbix for breakfast and that he wasn't going to help me to put it into my car. No wonder they are going out of business. Bunnings offers far more pleasant shopping experience.

Bert Price
Bert PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Very Poor Service, Plenty of staff but to lazy.

Went to Chullora Marsters. Service very poor both days we went there. Staff are very lazy and seem not interested in serving customers or showing an interest. They were too busy catching up on each others social life (2 females) and 2 males were too busy playing hand games with each other. When finally getting some help they had no ideal how to help or where for me to go. Even the manager is the same. Showing no interest on enthusiasm. Not wanting to honour the 30 or 50% off items.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

As the "tradies" say - "Just keep driving by until you reach Bunnings"

Staff everywhere but nobody interested in anything. Most appear too busy just filling in time until Masters goes under. Hope a new management/directorship after the takeover injects some life into the place after getting rid of all the "dead wood". The store is a waste of good real estate at the moment. Just keep driving ......

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

No wonder master's is closing down!!!

SChandra
SChandraBrisbane

They sell product which they don't have

Never buy anything from Masters store unless you see it yourself. Never buy anything online. You will be disappointed next with message stating item is ready for collection and 30min later you will get a call item is not available.

Em H
Em HQueensland, 4170

Consumer rights don't seem to exist here!

Jim
JimSydney

Most Pathetic Store And Most Pathetic Manager

Ashley
AshleySydney

Horrible Company

No wonder this company is going under!
Ordered products and left an authority to leave on the parcel as well as instructions as to where to leave the parcel.
Received a notice of attempted delivery on the Monday after multiple calls the parcel arrived 2 days later and was not left in the place it should have.
I ended up calling Masters back and I was told I would receive a refund for the postage.
Next day I get an email saying that I will only get a refund of $19.95 when I paid $39.95.
The postage of the items I received was $16.95 according to their website.

This isnt the first time I have issues either. So I STRONGLY reccomend you just go to Bunnings!!

shreko
shrekoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth one star

Went to buy power board, else where had cheaper wouldn't price match at all. Never again!!! Hope they go broke.

Totally disinterested, sceptical and unhelpful staff member

Bad service no doubt this place is going down..

Asif
Asif

Where is my refund.... ??????? Still waiting.... Its more then a week now...

Carla Arjona
Carla ArjonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't help at all

We asked a man to help us get two pots of shelf and he said he would get someone to help us, that man never showed up we have waited 20 minutes we then found another man and he said he would finish putting stock out then he will help us. Didn't think putting stock out was more important than helping your customers. No wonder masters is going broke take a leaf out of Bunnings book they seem to drop anything and make sure customers are always first. Never shopping at masters Richalmds again!!

Online order service

Made an order on 22/3, still haven't heard anything from master today (26/4). Called their Knoxfield shop and they said they haven't receive my order in their system. Called Masters online put on hold for over 40 minutes and got hang up twice, Called them the third time and finally someone is free to serve me, she said my order was delayed due to some problem with their system, she has manually send my order to Knoxfield shop and hopeful I can pickup my items by Monday or Tuesday.

Totally time wasting! No wonder masters can't compete with Bunnings.

bad service

i sent my Stanley drill battery <under warranty> on 16/02/2016 to hoxton park store and lady told me we will contact you withn 2 weeks ,no one call ,i went after 4 weeks to hoxton park store and they said we not receive it yet from manufacture ,i went after 6 weeks and same story they not receive it yet.
till now I am waiting them call to get my battery. i am not recommended to buy any thing from masters

Filled the wrong spot and cannot go or the price it states

BooHoo
BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

Ramp Champ