Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

It's really good functionaly but there are things and improvementertainment to be fixed.

Amanda R
Amanda RMelbourne

Nice surprise that they still accepted our gift cards

Rickster
RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

Muffy
MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

John C
John C

Online orders from Masters

Experience of interaction with staff members is variable, from good to disgusting. I often order items online and collect them if I know they are on the shelf. On one occasion, a staff member started giving a spiel of the 300 orders they have and give the impression that a one day notice is not sufficient. I offered to collect the items of the shelf by myself and that she could just check the items out. A colleague walked with me to the shelf and collected the items and apologised for the colleague's behaviour.

Chris
Chrismelbourne

Items comparable to bunnings, but forget the service (Box Hill Branch)

BooHoo
BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

Gourmetcook
Gourmetcook

What a pity we loose the duopoly due to their incompetence

When they opened a superstore next to the opposition we found this is just what will keep the others honest.
Gave them an real go. Found super deals and super advice. But in midst of the hype I found it strange that they duplicaded an over supply of white goods and wasted so much space on low cost craft items. Having another garden centre in a crowded market was also needless. When it came to return faulty goods they made me feel like a criminal and gradually their pricing difference made it no longer worth my time of going there. Still a big shame to have a single player now dominating hardware supplies. A total government regulator failure

It is good in there

I haven't been in to the store for a couple of weeks but I walk past it everytime I go to the supermarket. Staff are cheerful and they have always been better for customer service. It is a pity.... The staff are much better than a Bunnings store in my experience!

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

I would like to thank for all the help we had at Masters. Especially a young lady at Braybrook Patricia, she helped us when we complained about the way Laminated Floor was laid and made sure that eventually it was done to our satisfaction and I know she went to a great deal of trouble to please us and I would especially like to thank her for all the hard work she went to until it was done to our satisfaction

Villager
VillagerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful staff

I actually found Masters staff quite helpful. I went with the family into the store to get a consultation on a kitchen reno. Unlike my local Bunnings store where your lucky to find a stool to sit, There was place to sit down and the girl skipped her lunch to explain the various options we had. They had a pretty good range as well.

Legrope
LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well thought out store

First visit, sadly going out of business prompted me to visit. Great deals and very friendly staff. I thought the store lay-out was better than Bunnings - I was looking for a BBQ deal and wasn't dissapointed

Renovator
RenovatorNewcastle

Masters- rethink your strategy

I have always found Masters staff to be polite and helpful. We have purchased a kitchen from Masters and couldn't be happier. The most frustrating part about Masters is the positioning of their stores. We used to live in the lower hunter and had two Masters within 20 minutes. Which was fantastic!
Now I live where the bulk of the population is in Newcastle and Masters are close to an hour away. From speaking to other people in the area it is the distance that is impacting on shopping at Masters. Place one in close proximity to the hub of the city and watch the sales come in!!!

Richard76
Richard76AU

Refreshing alternative to Bunnings

I regularly shop at both big home improvement and would have to say the service is significantly better than Bunnings. In most cases technical knowledge is better. It's usually very difficult to get assistance inBunnings and they are not always very helpful.

Masters product range is better and there drive through setup for building materials is much better.

All sorted

New kitchen arrived. Looks great except Can not fit the dishwasher in. But very happy with outcome. Will all be rectified. Still looks great.

Gail L.
Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan
Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager
voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator