Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kristie
KristieCampbelltown

Sad To See The Store Close

Brought a washing machine , cheap price and a nice size for my little laundry. Very impressed with there products , i was sad to see the store close though hope another homewares store opens up around the area

All good things come to an end

The staff are helpful and lovely. Masters will be missed. I like the music they play instore also. Better than the opposition.

Mick
MickAdelaide

Read sale advertising but interpret to advantage

Example: Masters closing down sale everything 30 to 60% off plus for the next 2 days get an extra 10% off of your total purchase at the checkout, pretty clear that doesn't make it 40 to 70% off everything but as usual a minority read the ad then have there own interpretation. Always a pleasure shopping at Masters good luck to all staff for the future.

It's really good functionaly but there are things and improvementertainment to be fixed.

Amanda R
Amanda RMelbourne

Nice surprise that they still accepted our gift cards

Anne
AnnePerth

Not Staff Fault

Unfortunately it's not the Masters staff that control the prices, the stock no longer belongs to Masters so they can't discount anymore. Also if Masters have a estimated closing date in December if they slashed there prices right down now they would close a lot earlier than the date set because they would have no stock to sell. People are not looking at the bigger picture. They need to start with smaller discounts to reach that end date.
The no returns or exchanges policy is not set by the staff it's completely out of there hands and I've heard them getting a lot of abuse over it.
Every time I have shopped there I have been greeted by friendly staff who love there job.
My view is if you are a great customer you'll get great service.

Phil S
Phil SPerth, WA

Love it.

I have no complaints with this store, the store is well layout out, has good range of products on sale and better service. Would highly recommend giving Masters a go.

jagster
jagster

Will be sad to see them go.

I have really enjoyed shopping at Masters in Mornington. The staff there have always been friendly and helpful unlike their Bunnings counterpart near by. Even today as the store is in close down mode I was greeted happily and asked on several occasions if I needed any assistance. I wish the staff all the best and hope their future is a lot brighter than Masters in Australia.

dolz4me
dolz4meMackay QLD

Thank you for your wonderful service Masters

Rickster
RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

Fantastic

jovialjames
jovialjames

My local store is superb

Muffy
MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

Thank you to Jodie from Masters Ballarat for fast, efficient, friendly service with recent change over of faulty washing machine. Thanks also to Ben for giving of his time in choice of new machine. Jodie, it was a refreshing change to have somebody actually follow through.

Elizadolots
ElizadolotsMelbourne

Can't fault their customer service...

Gail L.
Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan
Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager
voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator