Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Happy
HappyCurrambine

Friendly

The staff at the Joondalup store were very helpful and very friendly. They tried there best to help in every way they could and I really appreciated all the time and effort put into helping me find what I needed. I would recommend to friends and family and would shop there again.
Friendly

I like it.

What I like is, it's quiet (no music etc) There aren't many people. They have all the sustainability information on their timber. They have every sort of light bulb known to man. They have buckets made in Australia! I bought a door mat for $12 and it's lasted for a year! The things I don't like - no checkout workers.
Lots!
no checkout workers

LEMMY

I'm just reviewing my shopping experience. I LIKE that there aren't many people. Hopefully they won't go broke, but it's not looking good!

Other Hardware Shops

Peter M
Peter MBerkeley vale

Masters at Rutherford

Went up to Masters at Rutherford NSW today to see their Chimineas and was helped by two ladies who gave us advice and we settled on a cast iron Chiminea, we also looked at the kitchens and the staff were extremely helpful. We will be contacting them and visiting the store.
They were really helpful

Helen
HelenNewcastle

Not much variety

I visited the Rutherford store for the first time last week end- quite impressed with the store. I couldn't purchase a couple of items which Bunnings stock but Masters don't.
Brunnings Feed and Mulch Mega 90 Block Premium Grade Coir Mulch and other Coir Mulch not stocked and just a foam kneeling pad and also a metal framed kneeling seat/pad that the Reject Shop and Bunnings stock. Disappointing to have to then go to Bunnings for these items.
Friendly staff.
Not all items I wanted to purchase where stocked in the store.

Hardware Shops