Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

Kristie

KristieCampbelltown

Sad To See The Store Close

Brought a washing machine , cheap price and a nice size for my little laundry. Very impressed with there products , i was sad to see the store close though hope another homewares store opens up around the area

All good things come to an end

The staff are helpful and lovely. Masters will be missed. I like the music they play instore also. Better than the opposition.

Mick

MickAdelaide

Read sale advertising but interpret to advantage

Example: Masters closing down sale everything 30 to 60% off plus for the next 2 days get an extra 10% off of your total purchase at the checkout, pretty clear that doesn't make it 40 to 70% off everything but as usual a minority read the ad then have there own interpretation. Always a pleasure shopping at Masters good luck to all staff for the future.

Anne

AnnePerth

Not Staff Fault

Unfortunately it's not the Masters staff that control the prices, the stock no longer belongs to Masters so they can't discount anymore. Also if Masters have a estimated closing date in December if they slashed there prices right down now they would close a lot earlier than the date set because they would have no stock to sell. People are not looking at the bigger picture. They need to start with smaller discounts to reach that end date.
The no returns or exchanges policy is not set by the staff it's completely out of there hands and I've heard them getting a lot of abuse over it.
Every time I have shopped there I have been greeted by friendly staff who love there job.
My view is if you are a great customer you'll get great service.

Phil S

Phil SPerth, WA

Love it.

I have no complaints with this store, the store is well layout out, has good range of products on sale and better service. Would highly recommend giving Masters a go.

jagster

jagster

Will be sad to see them go.

I have really enjoyed shopping at Masters in Mornington. The staff there have always been friendly and helpful unlike their Bunnings counterpart near by. Even today as the store is in close down mode I was greeted happily and asked on several occasions if I needed any assistance. I wish the staff all the best and hope their future is a lot brighter than Masters in Australia.

dolz4me

dolz4meMackay QLD

Thank you for your wonderful service Masters

Fantastic

jovialjames

jovialjames

My local store is superb

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Thank you to Jodie from Masters Ballarat for fast, efficient, friendly service with recent change over of faulty washing machine. Thanks also to Ben for giving of his time in choice of new machine. Jodie, it was a refreshing change to have somebody actually follow through.

Elizadolots

ElizadolotsMelbourne

Can't fault their customer service...

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another example of excellent service!

I'm getting to be a bit of a fanboy of Masters. I wanted a chainsaw that they had advertised but no stock anywhere in Qld, initially it was a bit of 'tough luck' but their excellent company buyers managed to track one down and are having it shipped to my local store. Will update this when I get the saw and have given it a run.

Update: I used it the other weekend to cut up a tree that was pushed over during land clearing...it cut it up without any issues, stopped and started easily. Once I give it a bigger work out I'll update again.

Malandden

MalanddenAirlie Beach

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service from staff who actually do know what they are talking about. All staff I've encountered have been friendly, smiling, knowledgeable and out if their way helpful. Thank you Masters. Your competition just lost a customer.

Great help and advise.

Thank you to the two person crew on Thursday morning the 2nd June for all your help and extra effort with assisting me to purchase 685 lm of deck timber. The free trailor was a bonus. Good work.

Give the new kid on the block A Go!

My experience at Masters, was exceptional! Stan, the resident tile expert, shared his wealth of knowledge in tiles, carpets and reno inquiries.
Heartfelt thanks to Stan, and masters staff.

Testing386

Testing386Sydney, NSW

Masters Northmead

Lots of parking, huge range and great specials.

I found many Hitachi & Bosch tools (bits, drills & attachments) at eBay prices!

The range of stocked fasteners, especially collated screws and nails, puts Bunnings Trade to shame.

The quality of the timber was also a pleasant surprise - no twisted, split or cupped sleepers.

I'd shop here more frequently if it was closer to home.

Donny

DonnyTaree

Some customers are pathetic

Great customer service

Thank you Greg from Masters Adelaide airport . I had my list for black garden pipe and taps which Greg politely helped me find. I was most impressed when he arrived at the checkout after me with the connectors that I had not thought of. Great customers service and allowed me to go home and finish the job straight away. Thanks again, Meredith

Kitchen advise and new kitchen build

I went to go and fit a flat pack kitchen into a very custom build area for a new house which i bought. The girl who helped us was amazing and she spent more than 3+ hours and at no time was she ever dejected and she was even more enthusiastic about our new kitchen. Always offering good advice without any pushing with a wonderful temperament. I was super impressed with her colleagues as well and i would have to say much better service than any bunnings that i have ever been to.

it looks exactly what i imagined but bigger and is spectacular & functional

All tradesmen arrived when said they would, did their job in anticipated timeframe clean tidy and neat.
All kitchen staff at Masters were super helpful but not pushy and had very good advice.
Price matched.

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator