Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

AdelaideAirport best Hardware store in Adelaide

Since the Adelaide Airport store opened I use it all the time. It is halfway to Bunnings. The customer service is excellent, Staff come to you to see if you need help, you don,t have to look for them , and the product knowledge is very good. One thing I bought there was an Induction Cooktop. The staff member knew more about them than some of the discount electrical stores

Great Help

Was looking at buying a BBQ and was given great info and service by Mike from the BBQ area. Thanks

Seguisitor
SeguisitorSydney

Wagga Store - Best customer service!

I just want to commend all the staff who were in the appliance section especially Scott (from Scotland), and the three other staff members manning the customer info point that day (6th Jan). From returning my initial call to check stock, to sorting out the delivery.

And today, I believe Tracey from despatch (Wagga store) ensured the dryer was delivered on time and that we could get home to meet the delivery truck.

The delivery guys were also kind and patient and carefully installed our new dryer and took away our broken one.

The singular best customer service I have ever experienced since I moved to Wagga. I believe that these lovely people need to be acknowledged. So thank you!

Impressed and purchased with confidence!

I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner from Masters...3 weeks later I noticed that the price of the vacuum cleaner dropped by $50...I walked into Masters Richlands and they gave me $50 for the difference just like that under their 30 days price protection guarantee! Other than that, I had a look around the shop and found most things that I am looking to buy and prices seem good. Regardless of the prices, I know that if I buy something there and I see if for cheaper than I can go back to them and get the difference!

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

service with a smile and knowledge

I recently shopped at Masters in Landsdale after doing the usual run around, I was pleasantly surprised at the extent of the assistance offered by Mike who was knowledgeable, friendly and so helpful.

Marcia-Grace
Marcia-GraceQueensland, 4552

Kitchen Appliances and Kitchen Expert personnel at Master Richlands are Truly Excellent

Sandringham10
Sandringham10Melbourne

Everything in stock and well laid out

sunbury masters

surprised with all the negative comments on the reviews. My husband and I have only experienced excellent service and a willing to help from all the staff at the Sunbury (Vic) store. Steve particularly is very helpful spending time with us to choose between products.We always go to Masters first.

Happynomad
HappynomadDarling Downs, QLD

So very helpful

Great Service

Recently we purchased a kitchen pack at Masters and the staff were very helpful. They showed us different products available that suit our budget. I love the fact that they carry wide ranged of products for us to choose anything you need for your kitchen, good quality products and a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend. Staff are friendly, and its clean, good set up.Love the toilet too lol. Highly recommend.

Catkei
CatkeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

The service I have received has always been exceptional. We have been doing some work on the house and they have always helped me with the correct product.

Other Hardware Shops

Happy with my masters kitchen

We purchased a new masters kitchen. Cupboard were shaker style and got a butcher block laminate benchtop. I had our builders install it and it looks really good. The cupboards are easy to wipe down. I looked at Bunnings which is quite a bit cheaper but the quality is much lower. We went with the premium masters kitchen product which has carcasses made in Australia and doors made in UK.

joe
joeCoffs Harbour

Great Customer Service

Attended the Coffs Habour store and was served at by Karen in kitchen. Excellent service, knowledge and ended up spending money on a new kitchen plus a load on other products for the house.

Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent layout. Friendly and helpful staff! A million times better than Bunnings!

I can't praise Masters enough. Nicely laid out, big aisles and bright. Also provides cooling for their customers and staff unlike Bunnings which is yuk on a hot day. A great range of home products that other hardware stores don't have. Staff brilliant. Prices better too. My kids think their car trolleys are the best too! Unfortunately for Masters Bunnings must have some contracts with particular brands but in time Masters hopefully will be able to work on swaying those companies over. In a few years I can see that if Masters continue with their excellent product range and customer service it will be the preferred hardware option for most. I certainly won't be getting my hardware any where else unless I'm real stuck. Go Masters!

Excellence of Masters Home Improvement

Great shop good service

The store was clean, good options, staff knows their products, offers good advice and very pleasant. We will definitely go here first.

Joey183
Joey183Melbourne

Masters is Amazing

Such a fantastic experience shopping at my local masters store. I walk in, was greeted immediately, shown directly to the product I wanted, and bought it cheaper then it was at Bunnings. Store was well lit, products were nearly on the shelf and the whole store had a positive vibe. Well done Masters, 5 stars.

Andrea
AndreaMelbourne, 3172

Great service - recommended!

I usually shop at the Bunnings in Keysborough but I thought i'd check out the Masters opposite as I wanted to see what was on offer. I went to look at carpets after seeing a sign for free installation and a team member actually climbed down off a ladder as soon as he saw me to ask if I needed help. The boy James was very friendly and genuine and had a lot of knowledge in the area. He wouldn't leave my side and was happy to answer any questions I had. He even walked me to ceiling fans and spent some time explaining the differences between the models. I was surprised at the service I was given as I've never recived this from Bunnings. Keep this up Masters and I will be back

Its great because staff excellent and so friendly

I would hate it to close understand it's losing money but staff are curiosity and know there store and so bright and open ,there competition store is dull looking ,love masters

Wandering2
Wandering2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great!

I haven't had anything but good experiences at masters! There are staff available!! They are friendly and greet you. Admittedly this isn't that important but at some other hardware stores even finding a sales person is nigh on impossible. I love shopping here and have found the staff amazing. Prices are right band they have good stock from what i've found. Also good for Bunnings (where I also shop) to have a major competitor.

Purchase of barbecue

I purchased a barbecue at the Northmead store today. I intended getting it plus stand to the car myself. After getting expert advice from a Steve on selection he took both items down to the car and helped stack them in. .Was not expecting this so very happy with the experience.

Could not have been happier.

I have been to masters Box Hill many times and have never had anything but a great experience and felt I should highlight an example. Went to the garden department and was greeted by the staff who all said hello and asked it I was alright. wandered up the back and dealt with a young man named Louis who was absolutely fantastic with his knowledge. I wanted to clean up my backyard and do some Diy with fence screenings and hanging gardens and his suggestions were extremely practical and cost effective. at the end he even took my goodies to my care without me having to ask.
Could not have hoped for more, and will continue to shop there, I also shop at Bunnings.

Patrick
PatrickGlebe

Better than Bunnings

Just visited my first Masters warehouse in Northmead and was very very impressed with the the modern clean layout and the presentation, it is definitely a step up from the other well known big box warehouse, I see Masters are gaining fast in the latest Roy Morgan customer satisfaction surveys which great news. The hardware market needs good competition like Masters to keep prices low and improve the breed.

Tina
TinaGold Coast

This is my second home!

New Masters at Bundall Qld is excellent. Staff are so friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help you with choosing the price products, advise, savings, etc. I'm renovating 5 bedroom house and most of bought most of my stuff from the store. Great opening hours. They are far more friendlier than Bunnings. Thank you for opening the new store at Bundall. Thank you Brady, Ricky, Jason, Angela, Dragon and other staff members that help me. And most the staff member greet me by name when I walk in :-)

ADavis81
ADavis81AU

Awesome people and products

Masters is a really good home improvement shop. Our local Masters is always helpful and have a big selection. Open late.

Ramp Champ