Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Best Service - Bibra Lake

We have been doing a home renovation. I could not fault the staff at Master's. Most go above and beyond. Geoff in Kitchen's, Paul in flooring, Irene in lighting and the paint guy (sorry forgot your name) you have all been awesome. This is my first house reno and their patience has made the experience nice enough to go again.

P. Maloney
P. MaloneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a pleasure

Veronica
VeronicaEpping, Victoria

Best Vacuum and Microwave Ever!!! Dyson DC54

I Love South Morang Masters, great service, happy staff all willing to help... Bought a Dyson DC54 they price matched Vacuum. First they checked David Jones on there computer that had the price I was willing to pay.... Ended up buying a Panasonic Inverter Microwave with the money I saved..... Really Happy. Now I go there on a regular bases..

Master's mount Gambier store

Have recently been in store to the closest Master's store which is in Mount Gambier the most friendliest and politeness staff, who are very helpful and friendly. The best service I've ever had. Masters mount Gambier keep up the great work because the more people your friendly to the more people are going to come back and shop at Master's home improvement rather than Bunnings.

Conned
Conned

Unbelievable service -highly recommend

Phone service and follow-up sales was incredible! Price-match was an added bonus and this new store deserves to be recognised for affordability, customer service training and hire and the genuine courtesy extended to the public.Highly recommend.

Sue R
Sue R

Great service at Masters Adelaide

Thanks to David who provided specialist painting and product advice to us this evening. Didn't know you could paint laminate benchtops and we are now greatly looking forward to farewelling our teal kitchen!

Berne
BerneLarpent

Informative, excellent advice

Visited Masters Wendouree on Saturday to check out kitchens and appliances. Received prompt, efficient and informative service in both areas. The staff couldn't be more helpful offering advice and suggestions regarding options available for kitchens and suitable appliances. Was given quote for kitchen bench tops and splashbacks which was very interesting. Am still considering whether to proceed with the kitchen, but if I do, and the service continues at the level received on Saturday, I will be one very happy customer. Thank you Wendouree Staff.

Breamo
BreamoSydney

click and collect service improving at Chullora

Other Hardware Shops

Very happy with end result floor looks sensational

This is the first time in my life I have written a review. Hayden from wendouree store 5 stars for your excellent
service made my shopping experience there 10/10 as I am too in customer service its nice to hear
something positive for a change. thanks

Felicia
FeliciaGold coast

Most impressed!

From the ordering, sorting and delivery of timber EXCELLENT SERVICE, great price, delivery a bit on the steep side (but worth it), good assortment of Timber. Many thanks for all your help. Felicia x

Jack
JackSydney

Good deals and range

Visited Masters last week for the first time and was sceptical to say the least. Was happy with the kitchen range and staff were helpful loading items into my car. Prices were good compared to other prices i've seen. Overall no complaints

Martin
MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality product and excellent design team

I had Masters Mornington design a kitchen for my new home, the quality and their service is brilliant. The product is as good as a custom built kitchen, perhaps even better! The carcasses are made with E0 rated board so it's much healthier for both my family as well as the environment. It's always a busy area in the kitchen design showroom and I can see why. I would certainly use the service and product again.

MiVue
MiVuePerth

Great service @ Bayswater

Went to Masters today, lots of staff offering assistance, large variety of different items not found at Bunnings and comparable prices.

Masters mornington

Staff just fantastic, helpful in all aspects, advice from the plumbing area was great,
parts were missing from one of the toilets, and due to an accident I had, a staff member delivered the missing parts to my home, great customer service

Pam
PamCoffs Harbour, New South Wales

Great service at Toowoomba store

Last year I bought some taps from the Toowoomba store. When I returned home - Coffs Harbour I found that I had picked up the wrong packet. As I live 6 hours away I was not sure what to do. About 3 months later I rang the store and was very pleased with the response from staff who informed me they would exchange the taps for the correct product. I was again in Toowoomba a month after the phone call and had no problem exchanging the taps even without the receipt. Every time I am in Toowoomba I go to the store buy something...never any issues.

W.A Shopper
W.A ShopperPerth

Very happy with our Ellenbrook store in W.A

Made a inquiry over the phone and Phil in the trade area gave me his full attention for 15 mins,explaining the product and the cheapest options.
I went to the store and Phil and his assistant loaded my vehicle and checked the order twice before scanning.
Could not ask for better service ..10/10

Excellent Friendly Service

Visited Masters twice this weekend, for the very first time, and I was amazed with the excellent service that I received both days, the staff could not do enough. Will not receive my purchase until early January which I am looking forward to.

STLVNUB
STLVNUBGold Coast

Great Product

Purchased this from Masters, had it a little over 12 months, did great job, then for some reason it stopped working. Got onto CustomerCare, who send out a guy 2 days later, problem with control board, had to wait for part.
Rang a CC a week later to check on progress, was told part would not be available till mid December, "Not to worry" lady said, we'll arrange a New replacement machine (HWM70-1201) which was delivered and setup 2 days later. Great customer support.Will review said machine after a while...

Karen
KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

Masters Kitchen

Sami&ben
Sami&benMelton

Superb customer service!!!!!

A wizard that knows everything hardware

[name removed] from Masters West Gosford pretty much designed my house for me. For such a young kid, he just had so much knowledge.Whenever i go in there now i simply ask for him because then i know I'm going to get the right advice.

Excellent customer service

We came into Masters Burnside this morning, looking for a vanity basin...We were served by the plumbing department, and we were very impressed by their product knowledge, and also to help us with add on sales (basin mixer and plug and waste)..We would recommend her to any of our friends

Ade
AdeCanberra

Great Service and Products

Bought two great childrens plastic chairs. Price was good and staff friendly. Very happy with the chairs and service. Sometimes the most expensive is not the best.

Red Griffin
Red GriffinBrisbane

Their new, give em a chance

Look, it's like this, Parkinson Qld is a new store, I just special ordered a shower screen panel, buying it was not smooth sailing but all the staff I have spoken to could not be more helpful. Ok, a few things didn't go to plan but they sell thousands of products and they have lots to learn. The whiners that criticise Masters , I guess you bring on problems with your bad attitude to the staff. Well done Masters your staff are a credit to you.
Staff
Lots to learn, but willing.

Susan