Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sanja
sanjaAU

Beyond the call ....

Fantastic experience so far

John Jones
John JonesSpringwood

Well Done Masters

Not once, not twice, but every time I have visited Masters (at least a dozen) the service has been excellent ! - we travel past two Bunnings stores to get there.
Congratulations to the team at Masters both Tingalpa and Springfield.
Keep up the level of service that you do and the business will come to you.
That includes suppliers eventually.

Cheers - John Jones
Service

AOK
AOKVictoria

great service

Purchased an oven from Burnside on Friday Nov 1st, fantastic service from salesman [name removed], he was knowledgeable, very pleasant, nothing was any trouble. They didn't have the one I wanted so [name removed] phoned Roxburgh Park and [name removed] put the only one she had aside for me, hassle free, delivered Monday 4th, at 9am, the delivery guy was delightful.
great price, cheaper than anywhere else

Noeleter
NoeleterBrisbane

Old Fashioned Service

It is rare to find such good old fashioned service these days particularly from a major retailer. unlike their major opposition, staff are always friendly, helpful and able to be found when you need them. They have even helped me carry large items out to the car. They have a great range of products and their staff are very knowledgeable about what they sell. It is a nice change to shop here compared to most retail experiences today.
Service, Service, Service

john2525
john2525Hunter Valley NSW

Masters Home Improvement Rutherford Second Chance

Ray Wilkins
Ray WilkinsMelbourne

Perfect for the chef within!.....but beware of vinyl wrap ...get your warranty details clear

Attended sth Oakliegh store and was very impressed by Stephen my designers knowledge ,found him to be most professional and on further discussion found that he was once in the trade himself( which was fairly self evident)
Quality of cabinets is standard -or slightly better due to being Aussie made ! Can you believe it? True
And hardware much better than bunnyings
I will definitely use them again in my building works,
Australian made cabinets

Emma Gould
Emma GouldMELBOURNE

Great customer service!

Masters were very helpful in my decision of buying a vacuum cleaner. The lady from South Morang was very knowledgeable and listened to everything I wanted in a vacuum cleaner and helped me find the suitable one. I am very impressed with the service I received and will recommend Masters South Morang to all.
Great customer service, not rushed, perfect experience!
Not much of a selection.

Bigfeller
BigfellerAU

Window problem

Marty
Marty

Great service in trade area of masters Preston

Went into trade area of masters Preston on sunday 18/5 with measurements of a idea i had but no clue what i needed and spoke to a bloke [name removed] who helped me with the items I should use and also cut them to the size and recommended what I should use to fix it all together a great service and a great help with cutting and helping me to the car with all the items I will be back if all the staff are like him great effort
Great service, helpful, knowledge,

RageRocky
RageRockyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, nice and patient

DIYMEN
DIYMENSydney

Love the new competition

Orange1
Orange1zillmere

unexpected surprise

Having never been to Masters Home Hardware i decided to have a look to see what they have in comparison to Bunnings so last Saturday i went to my nearest one at North Lakes. i was pleasantly surprised the store was neat and tidy, they had large variety and plenty of stock, it was light and bright and i didn't have to go looking for staff for help there where plenty to go around. did not expect to find a computer chair nor washing machines, dryers, microwaves at a hardware store.
the layout and the fact they didn't have every aisle blocked with stock
too small

King  Evelyn
King EvelynPemulwuy

Fantastic Service from Masters

We wanted to tell you how impressed we were with the excellent service and courtesy we received from Masters when purchasing our new Fisher & Paykel fridge last week, 22/11/2012 and it was delivered this afternoon. The sales representative is called Guy and he has a broad knowledge of fridges and answered our questions professionally.

Guy is very friendly and helpful and we would like to thank him for the easiest purchase we have ever made. The delivery took place as arranged and the delivery men were polite. No doubt we will go back to Masters for any future purchases. Thank you!
Fantastic service, great clean warehouse

TrueBlue
TrueBlueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brooklyn Staff know their stuff

Maribeth_Garces
Maribeth_GarcesSydney, NSW

Very welcoming

The people in Masters are very friendly and are always offering to help. I love how Masters have employed a variety of young and old. I particularly like the older people working there. They offer a lot of knowledge and experience. I commend Masters for employing them. The environment is great. I can spend the whole day there.
All firendly, sausage sizzles, McDonalds.
Needs more places to sit and take a break. Maybe offer a water cooler in places? It is a huge place. People get tired.

Bundy2525