Masterton Homes

Masterton Homes (page 2 of 34)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Mark Saunders and Niki Stead always get things done

Masterton HomesMasterton Homes

Very happy with the way Mark has managed our build. He has completed it well before our contract date.
Nothing has been a problem for Mark he is always happy to help and answer my questions.
Niki has also been very helpful.
Any problems that did arise were quickly dealt with.
Highly recommend

Very happy - thank you John Solomon

Our supervisor John Solomon was very responsive to our needs, particularly towards the end of the project. Our lease was about to expire so we were very desperate to receive the keys. There were unforeseen delays towards the end of the project, which John was very transparent about. John worked very hard towards the end of the project to finish up for us as quickly as possible, and in the end we were able to receive the keys before our lease expired, which we were extremely happy about. We can't thank John enough for helping us out and pushing for us during what was a very stressful period.
Throughout the whole project John communicated with us clearly and frequently, and we felt very well looked after.

Ram

RamSydney, NSW

Fabulous all the way - perfect built

Mark and Janie were very pleasant to deal with.
Mark would send an email on the progress and give a call every Tuesday.
It was such a great process that we always felt part of the building process. Mark was happy to answer questions and worked hard to finish house before Christmas .

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Stage 1: Sales process - excellent

Masterton HomesMasterton Homes

This has been a great building experience

Mark has managed our build very efficiently, getting us in before Christmas...well before we are suppose to.
The workmanship is great havent been able to fault it!
Niki has also been fantastic very helpful.
Nothing has been a problem for Mark or Niki, always happy to help and answer questions along the way.
Highly recommend

Build StageMid-Construction

ToniCatalina

Masterton good at building houses but poor in warranty support beware!

Vinh Le

Vinh LeSydney, NSW

Our family very happy with Rickard & Korina, who builded our beautifull house. This is the first time we choose Masterton Team to build our house, and we feel very sactified.
Rickard's very helpfull and gentle person as everytime we ask him something, he did explain and show us carefully, make sure we understand the processes, he also gave us such a good advice about brickwork and manythings else.
We highly recommended him to everybody.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Excellent home

Very happy with Brett Ring and Janie Issa they were there when i needed them. Special thanks to Brett he understood what i was talking about every time and acted on it. Our house was not your standard build, lots of additions and changes. I would have to say the building stage was the easiest i have ever experienced as i have managed building some 15 houses with various builders. Masterton have build a beautiful home for my wife and I, we are very happy.

25+years counts

Finally

NickF

NickFSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Without him we wouldn't be here

I'm giving 5 stars, not for Masterton homes but for Graham Dawson, south coast regional manager. This man is the only person at Masterton homes to actually do something for us. It has been nothing but a struggle every step of the way. I personally went out and secured reports, tests and plans At my own expense and time!! This is what we thought we were paying money for. At no point did anybody at Masterton head office do anything to help us. I guess Batemans Bay is to far south for head office to consider doing their job over. We have waited nearly 9 months for anything to be done. Graham has gone out of his way to ensure the ball keeps rolling. Graham Dawson is The only reason we haven't sold up and left!!

Calla_P

Calla_PHunter Region, NSW

Sunshine after the Storm

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Elissa

ElissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

We made it!!

After facing several delays throughout our Pre-Construction phase, we were very pleased at how relatively smooth our actual build was and would like to acknowledge our Supervisor Adam Francis for this. We built a good rapport with Adam and he kept us well informed throughout each stage of the build. Thanks Adam, we are loving being in our new home and Ill miss our phone chats!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Dear Elissa,
Could you please email your job number to customercare@masterton.com.au so we can follow up on the pre-construction component?
Many thanks,

Our retirement house

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hai.N

Hai.NSydney, NSW

An excellent sales process

I'd like to thank Quan Dao at Masterton for his professional approach in helping me complete the sales process. I have just signed the building contract. Quan was quick to answer my questions via phone or emails. He is attentive to details and committed to the best customer service. He spent time to go through everything with me. I am so glad that he is the person that I would go to for any queries. I would recommend Masterton and Quan to friends & family.

Masterton HomesMasterton Homes

Hai N Thank you so much for leaving Quan such an amazing 5 star review. We have passed this review onto him and he was extremely thrilled to read it!
Thanks for the love!
Regards,
Masterton

Mandy

MandySydney, NSW

Love the communication with SS Scott

Our SS, Scott Stephens, has been very reliable from start to finish. The communication was consistent, every Tuesday a progress call was made with a follow up email and then if I had further questions or requests during the week he would answer my emails promptly. I had a private inspector come in twice, people measuring for blinds and Scott always made time to open the doors and accomodate them. The slab was poured late March and Final inspection was early November. The process has been very smooth and stress free. I am very happy with the end product and just waiting for a few minor issues to be fixed and hopefully handover of the keys will be in the next few weeks!

Jeff S.

Very poor per construction process

Jeff S.

Just wondering if you received my email to you yesterday. Thanks

Ali

AliHunter Region, NSW

Love our new Home!

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Olga is amazing

Olga at the Warwick Farm display was fantastic to deal with. She went above and beyond in making sure every part of my journey was seamless, and assisted me in ensuring I end up with everything I envisioned. The whole process so far has been seamless and other staff there have been helpful in providing information I required. Olga is a true asset to Masterton and I would have no hesitations in recommending her to others.

Robert D.asked

Good morning,
Looking for assistance. The recent rains, which has been the heaviest and most since we moved into the new house has revealed water leaking in the ground floor ceiling near the wall where the tiled roof butts up to exterior wall of the upper floor. This is a home that we had handover from Masterton in February 2017.
Have tried to contact your Head Office several times but the phone rings out.
What are our options to have the problem rectified?
Can send photos, construction job number and contact details if required.
regards,
Robert

Hello Robert,

We're sorry to hear of your situation, and would like to get someone to look into it for you ASAP.

Can you please email your job number to customer.care@masterton.com.au?

Unfortunately due to the rain, there's been significant road disruption and closures around our head office, which has resulted in staff being unable to arrive this morning. This could be why the phones went unanswered - we apologise for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Robert D.

Thank you, I will Email the details.
regards,
Robert

Octavian O.

Octavian O.asked

Would homes built by Masterton in the 80's have any asbestos?

Hi Octavian O,
Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware that from the 1940s-1980s materials used did contain asbestos. However, unable to confirm an exact date when the transition occurred to non-asbestos products. We would recommend that you engage a professional to conduct an inspection and Building Report on your home to ascertain the presence of any asbestos that may be present. We hope this helps.

Regards, Masterton.

AngeloM

AngeloMasked

Hi Masterton,

I am currently in the process of trying to find a builder. I've seen some I like.

If i'm not happy with something in the contract am I able to amend it? Add and/or take things out? within reason of course.

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for reaching out! Looking for a builder can be equally exciting and daunting, so we hope this helps (and that we're on your shortlist!).

We use the standard HIA NSW Residential Building Contract for New Dwellings, so we are unable to make changes to that document. However in regards to making changes to the design and inclusions/upgrades prior to the contract being signed, then absolutely you can add/or take things out. This is part of the tender process, and one of our New Home Consultants are best to chat to about it.

If you would like us to put you in touch with one of our experts, just send an email to customercare@masterton.com.au with your contact details, what area you're building in and we'll be in touch.

Good luck!