Matador Titan 6

Matador Titan 6

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my purchase and makes entertaining more enjoyable

Purchased in October 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,190.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionYes

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my purchase, makes entertaining more enjoyable!

Purchased in October 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,190.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionYes
Dave

DaveCentral Coast

So far, so good, but assembly is a awkward

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Flat pack is a nightmare!! :(

Bunnings said 1 hour assemble. It was more like 3 or 4 hours, things didn't line up, nuts wouldn't thread, the instructions were vague and didn't make sense with little dialogue explaining the process. I would recommend via Bunnings to get one of those guys who assemble for you. My brain was sore after the effort.
Once we fired it up it was fine, but a long winded process.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Cait

CaitMelbourne

My husband has never been so happy

My husband got one of these last year for his birthday and has been grilling ever since. It was a nightmare to assemble and took the better part of 2 days for him to set it up just right, but once done he has been happy. It tends to run a little hot so we cook everything on low.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hardknight

HardknightMelbourne

What all should aspire to

After much research and reviewing , I bought this from Bunnings and could not be happier. :)
Although not cheap at $1190.00 I think its money well spent.
Its fast to heat up and retains heat extremely well, due to double skin SS lid and being able to see how the food is cooking thru the glass window saves a lot of heat loss.
The burners and grill plates are cast iron, and above which there are ceramic tiles which I think aid in heating performance.
Its well built weighing in roughly 90kg, It has castors but personally it wouldn't being something I would want to move around much..
As I like good charring marks on my food it has not let me down.
Happy cooking to all

Date PurchasedJan 2017

VazBrisbane

Good BBQ

I bought an obsolete Titan 6 BBQ and a heavily reduced price and it was assembled so all I needed to do was to connect a gas bottle. The lid has a see through section so you can check on cooking progress and the lid feels solid and not flimsy. The gas burners work well, cooking food effectively. Handy drawer to store utensils and plenty of space underneath next to gas bottle to store a spare bottle. Mine came with two solid plates and one grill. Very happy with the purchase so far.