3.1

54% · 6051 · 46%

Alexis Alexander
Alexis Alexander

Needs training

Support is not good, look I have finished my certificate IV in Business, as per the CTA program, but still, Matchworks was not able to find me a job as a Records Manager or Registered filing clerk, while I was with them, that is why I have decided to give 3 stars.
Bradley Norris
Bradley NorrisPerth, WA4 posts

Amazing supportive Match really works

In a few words ,simply amazing on going friendly support that will really get you going places ,I can't recommend them highly enough ,after all the help and support I received from them they were just so happy to see me back on track with life and on going 2 years later and still just as interested in my well being ,awesome group of helpful folks
Of all ages and interests
My kindest regards to you all

Bradley Dean( Chucky )Norris .

Jenes
Jenes3 posts

Still waiting for a refund

After placing order's, notified they were cancelled. Still not received a refund for muliple orders.
Vasile
Vasile

Matchworks are the worst in 2022

They should change the company's name too ( Ferrales R Us ) bad experiences no support no help time wasters and a complete Joke the company only finds work for you as a laborer cleaner or factory worker I have wrote letters too a Current A affair letting them know that Australia has the worst unemployment agency in Melbourne especially when people are losing their Jobs and livelihoods especially with the pandemic and the corona Virus in general. I have never meet a Company that is against people instead of being more supportive. The 2 people that destroyed me Mentally at Matchworks was Michelle and Martin Please share Thank You
John T.
John T.Sydney, NSW

stay away

5 minutes just in i kid you not staff yelling at woman for missing appointment. next my time, staff conducted themselves in the most snotty way possible. one person ruining the place for everyone, her name starts with M. if you sign up with someone like that, I'm telling you now stay away.
trav t.
trav t.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Nancy
Nancy

MatchWorks is being a perfect service, as they're staff Phieby and Lek . Appreciated for them

When i was suffering from severe depression and faced the dilemma of finding a job,my provider is very professional to provided a Psychilogical and Health Counseling courses for me, which helped me began to walk out of the shadows. and also find a staff can speak same language with me, it's very delicated and give me hope for a new life.
Sue
SueVictoria

Empathy and support

I would like to acknowledge the support guidance and empathy shown by my consultant Chaula. Much appreciated. People like you make a difficult time so much easier.
AUWU Rep
AUWU Rep

Not helpful at all

Male consultant threatened that I would be marked on the system as non-compliant. He placed pressure on me to just agree to everything he said, otherwise I would be penalized. They push their services that you don't need. They push you to commit hours away from finding a worthwhile job with their useless courses that may affect your eligibility for first-funding training called Skills First subsidies, if you decide on higher education/apprenticeships/short courses that you actually want. Please look into this for yourself, especially if you're on Youth Allowance. No, you don't HAVE to do it. Yes, YOU CAN negotiate your own job plan. Please see AUWU that sets out your rights about a fair job plan that helped me.
John Delany

Mike H.

Lindy
Lindy

Absolutely wonderful!

When I first started with Matchworks I was treated with respect & empathy & this continues today. The staff were always & are still, happy, helpful & knowledgeable, often going out of their way to assist me. I always felt comfortable because they have my interests at heart. They have an excellent reputation because of their dedication to assisting job seekers. I especially want to thank Tracy who is my contact for all her wonderful assistant, it is much appreciated. Thank you.
Squirrel
SquirrelAU10 posts

Money comes before customers

I am on Disability employment in Melton They don't care about anyone. They only see the client as money
If your over 60+ they sea you worthless and do anything to Punish you. Make you look bad for Centrelink
Some times I go on stress and want to take my own life maybe I will find peace then.
Michelle. T.
Michelle. T.

Zac
Zac

Never to Old to Learn

I would like to thank Garry Monger from MatchWorks Rockingham for the time he spent with us for the Online Destination Work Program, he taught me things that I never knew, and at my age of 62 years old you would think I know all that stuff, but no times have changed and things have changed, so many thanks to Garry for the great session we had, it was interesting and very useful and now I have a direction in which way to go in my life as far as work is concerned so I applied for a course at TAFE. Yes never too old to learn

Euphemia P.
Euphemia P.Sydney, NSW

Helpful, straightforward and fantastic. Garry was helpful and good in passing the information

In my own opinion, the program equipped you for a lifetime. It builds one's confidence, understanding and skills when looking for an employment. I love every bit of it.
Clint fingers
Clint fingers

Big thanks to match works for there support

I’d like thank match works with all assistance with help me get a chance at better future speacial thanks shayne and Amy for all amazing help u given me so much appreciated
Kind regards
Clint
Wendy
WendyPeel, WA

Fantastic support

I would highly recommend using Matchworks in Mandurah. The ongoing support they offer is fantastic, they really are there to help and support you on your journey to finding a job. A big thank you the team at Matchworks Mandurah
edialeda
edialeda

Norwood/Adelaide do not join!!!!

I moved from Matchworks Noarlunga to Norwood/Adelaide. Noarlunga Matchworks were fantastic supportive, practical, reliable and not bullys. Norwood/Adelaide Matchworks is the opposite in every way KPI, government incentive and number focused.... You are dollars signs to this office. To get there money, then will use dishonest tactics. Get you in and get you out (into any job). Your best interests are not on there mind. Initials are staff names J, S, R, E.
Fail as a job provider and fail as a human. KARMA
Caroline78
Caroline78Perth, WA7 posts

They have no idea what’s going on

Completely unprofessional. They cannot communicate with Centrelink properly and keep hand balling their stuff ups. Customer service is the absolute worst ever. They don’t care about customers from Centrelink. They don’t listen.
Bevan Bell
Bevan Bell Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A great experience

I have found matchworks Bundaberg to be very helpful and understanding, can't thank them enough for the help I have received, I will recommend them to anyone who needs some help to get life going forward again
amelia
amelia

Contemptible waste of taxpayer money

I found Match works in Sydney to be unhelpful and punitive, seemingly on a power trip and rude. I thought the role of providers was to help the unemployed find work, not make life miserable.
M. Thompson
M. Thompson Perth, WA2 posts

james a.
james a.Perth, WA

Through our phone conversation I knew I will be attend by friendly and helpful consultant. My instincts never failed me. The day of the appointment I met a person who shows her professionalism and who are willing to go all the way to help me. Thank you for your excellent service Ms Tahmineh Rajabi.
Alex musman
Alex musman 2 posts

Sarah McKinnon

The best thing about Matchworks is Sarah McKinnon
She was very kind helpful considerate and helped me forge a new career in traffic management thank you Sarah for all your help

Aaron
AaronPerth, WA

Landed a job through this employment agency

They've been working hard to get me back into work, through refinements and effort they've put me through into the workplace again, Shayne at Matchworks Rockingham is consistent in finding people work, cannot be happier with starting on a wage again.
Ben
BenSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Absolutely dismal

Matchworks Blacktown NSW. If I could give 0 I would.
By far the worst employment agency in existence. Staff are rude and condescending, they are not interested in helping you and your simply a number for thier bottom line. Staff like to hang up on you frequently. At the end of the day they really don't care about you. Staff also do not communicate when evidence is provided and all close ranks when you want to make a complaint regarding thier so called conduct and professionalism. If you have a choice choose any other agency apart from these guys you will be much happier for it.
Joanne K.
Joanne K.Watson 2602, ACT2 posts

Excellent service from this employment agency

I have been encouraged and supported in my efforts to return to work by the staff at MatchWorks. They are positive and committed in getting the right job for you.
Ariane
ArianeSydney, NSW

Awesome

To Nicole, for me she is one of the best provider at matchwork. She's amazing! She assists me and helped me with everything since the start. I am lucky to be with her as my provider. And she's always there whenever i need her and absolutely knows what the best for me.
Thank you so much for everything my lovely Nicole and to all the staffs for answering my calls. Thumbs up!
Ismaila
IsmailaSydney, NSW

Very helpfull staff

Matchwork Camden Nsw were very helpfull staff.
They help me during I'm return back To Syd from the Coast on 2018 due my family commitment when I lost my job during pandemic for company I work for 26 years.

Thuy N.
Thuy N.Sydney, NSW

Matchwork review

Love it it has helped me alot ...
Helped me looking for a job
Great customer service.. I can't say more been with them for years.. I wouldn't look elsewhere when it comes to jobfind assistant.
Not impressed
Not impressedSydney, NSW

Terrific job provider

Matchworks Camden:
The consultants are very professional, friendly, encouraging, helpful & supportive.
They are very positive
They don’t talk down to anybody.
They have always given me good advice.
I highly recommend them, very caring.
endlesssky2021
endlesssky2021Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Kelly Cama
Kelly CamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Worst

Matchworks Melton are the worst I have ever dealt with. I work part-time and they arranged a phone appointment for me that they where then 45 minutes late to ring for. I was unable to take the call so they breached me. After trying to get back to them 3 times I finally got a new appointment time. Sat by the phone for over an hour and no call on the allotted time. They are completely useless. I got my own job and then they try to take credit to get the funding.
T Tran
T Tran

Matchworks Fairfield were extremely helpful

They are amazing!
Match works are absolutely amazing! They are extremely helpful ,supportive and I couldn't of done it without them. They support you looking for work and always get you to where you need to be.

Joumana
Joumana3 posts

MatchWorks Campbelltown have been very helpful and in particular Jasmin who helped me a great deal when I needed help. She updated my resume as soon as I commenced with MatchWorks. Jasmin always gave me great advice and guidance to prepare me to return to the work force. I highly recommend Jasmin to any person looking for work and support. I always felt that I was welcome when I went for an appointment with her and she always had a welcoming smile. I believe Jasmin is a great asset to MatchWorks. Keep up the good work Jasmin.
Penelope figtree
Penelope figtreeSydney, NSW2 posts

Review

Matchworks Campbelltown were extremely helpful, I got my resume updated within a few months i had a job.
Staff are very friendly and helpful, I would recommend Matchworks to help you find your path.
Toni L.
Toni L.

My thaughts

The staff are very friendly and informative when asked a question. Could refer more jobs that would suite my abilities, availability and age. That's all I have to say. Thanks
Anwya A.
Anwya A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect services

More than happy with service, I just want to say I am so happy with miss maryam and I wish to be with her.
Thank you so much wish you review my writting.