Matiz Shades

Matiz Shades

Brand Manager for Matiz Shades? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

awning maintenance

Thanks so much Joao, job well done - Thanks for fitting me into the schedule. New parts installed and awning now fully functioning, operates better than ever with some tweaks. Quick, well priced and reliable, would highly recommend Joao.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mrs S
Mrs SSydney

I’m very pleased with my new folding arm awning

I have a north west facing balcony that gets fierce sun throughout the warmer months. Usually we don’t use it because the direct sunlight and glare makes it unbearable. I had my awning installed today, and I can already feel the difference. The balcony is now a usable area, is now shaded and glare is reduced. To add.. the whole process was friendly, swift, and without difficulty.

Can’t believe I didn’t get these awnings installed years ago!

Joao was incredibly reliable with his quotes and timeline. Everything happened quickly and on time. His team were very professional. Installed in half a day and left the place perfectly clean. Matiz Shades were a pleasure to deal with and the awnings look like they were always there. Thank you Joao!

Peter Gow
Peter GowSydney, NSW

Easy to obtain a quote and brilliant service

Joao was very easy to deal with. He was recommended by Aluxor, the awning manufacturer.
He came around to prepare the quote within a couple of days of my call and emailed it through that night. He was prepared with colour samples and it was easy to decide on the right fabric.
At this time of year (November), he said it would take 2 to 3 weeks for the awning to be manufactured. His team were ready to go well within the 2 weeks and they did an outstanding job.They left the house clean and tidy and took away the old awnings.
I would highly recommend them.

Mark A
Mark ASydney

Great service, great product.

Joao was really professional and prompt in all of his dealings with me.
He came to our home and explained it all in person. They offered a wide range of colours and styles to choose from and were very flexible when I made some changes halway through the process.
The production and installation were on time (even earlier) and efficient.
It’s hard to believe we lived without the awning for so long.
I would highly recommend Joao and Matiz shades.

Highly recommended

Joao patiently answered all of my questions and recommended a great product which was very neatly and efficiently installed. Dealing with Matiz Shades was a very positive experience in all respects.

Outstanding service and premium products

Hi Joao. Just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful and professional workmanship you and the boys did on our fantastic awning and shade. Just love them! Everything from your quote to the final installation was helpful and efficient. Many thanks. We highly recommend anyone to use your company and product.
Len and Janelle Lavers

Bee
Bee

Perfect service and excellent products

Joao and his team came to to house, gave us an accurate estimate, stuck to the schedule and delivered excellent work! We have new blinds installed and they also cleaned our existing outside awnings and added all new fabric.
We are very happy with their service!

Exceptional Customer Service

Joao provided great advice, prompt quote with options and our beautiful retractable awning was installed without fuss or delay. Highly recommend Matiz Shades.

Wonderful Service and Result

Joao and his team were very professional in their approach and we would highly recommend them and their workmanship. Great from start to finish.

Bev
BevBayview

Great Service Pleasant People

Everything I could write about Joano and his team has already been written in previous reviews. I agree with every review. If only all tradesmen were like Joano and his team. They were professional, friendly, on time. Did everything that needed to be done with no fuss. Thank you I thoroughly recommend them.

Great product, great team

Frankly I wish all tradespeople were as reliable and hardworking as Joao and his team at Matiz. There were three different units wanting folding arm awnings, but all had to work on making sure it was planning compliant and satisfied the Strata Management. There were weeks of back and forth and Joao was always prompt in providing product specs and details. After ticking all the planning boxes, the awnings were manufactured pretty quickly and installed in one day across the three units. Joao had a professional, polite team and we're wrapped with the result.

Find out how Matiz Shades compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

An absolutely wonderful product.

A huge hank you to Joao and his team at Matiz Shades for a stress-free process and solution to our westerly-facing balcony. The awning provides a now-usable area with very comfortable outdoor living. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this product and company. Thanks so very much.

Great Service

Excellent service from initial quotation through to final product. My new awning fabric was installed in one hour by a very professional team. I would happily recommend Matiz Shades to my friends.

Joy C
Joy CSydney

Excellent service

It was a pleasure dealing with Joao from Matiz Shades. He is responsive, a great listener and was extremely helpful with the purchase and installation of our awning. I have no hesitation in recommending Matiz Shades to others.