Matt Blatt Replica Eero Saarinen Fibreglass Tulip Chair - Wool Cushion

Matt Blatt Replica Eero Saarinen Fibreglass Tulip Chair - Wool Cushion

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Matt Blatt

3.0
1 review
DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good replica of the Eero Saarinen Tulip Chair with some compromises

Purchased in March 2019 at Matt Blatt VIC, Blackburn.

Joy T.asked

Hi DavidN, We have bought 4 of these chairs. The two most used since we have had them, are very wobbly the other two will be soon as they are used more, what I would like to know is how you pulled them apart ours have complete cover at the bottom, so we can tighten them from there, does the chair come of the stand somehow. We have had these chairs less than six months.

DavidN

Did you get them from Matt Blatt? If so, suggest going back and asking the assistants there in case there are different versions and yours are different from mine. My local Matt Blatt has a back warehouse and they often fix / assemble furnitures there so they may know the problem and fix.

As explained in my review, my cushion is secure on the to the seat with velcro. Removing the cushion reviews a large silver plate with six screws that holds it down like a lazy susan from memory. It impossible to miss this therefore I assume yours have a different design. I do expect it to experience more play over time and need tightening over time as stated in my review. All the best, hope you can get the problem sorted.

Get an answer from our members and Matt Blatt representatives