Mattress and Pillow Science
Listing monitored by Mattress & Pillow Science

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (5)
Victoria W.
Victoria W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Recently moved to Melbourne and I need to start from scratch, I enjoy and appreciate paying for value and quality that will in the long run make me a happier person. I came into the store looking for a good mattress, first impressions I can't tell a bad mattress from a good one, but my goodness do you know the next day, a bad sleep ruins your day before its even started! Steve gave me honest impartial advice that mad me happy I didn't just buy on-line and risk choosing a mattress I hadn't even tried and saving a few extra $$ on the way, it was worth it. Highly recommended if like me you care about your sleep.

Graham Smith
Graham Smith

Customer service great

Claudia was very helpful and professional! I would recommend anybody in the market for a new mattress or pillow to try Mattress and pillow science!

LEE
LEE

Best Mattress and Pillow

I first visited this store to purchase a pillow. The sales lady was so helpful in helping me choose the pillow best for me. I returned to purchase a mattress from them. Over 5 years on, I still love my mattress. Unlike the really expensive one I had purchased in the past from a big department store and lost its shape well before 5 years, this one has retained it's shape and its comfort. The sales lady, again, was really informed and helpful in choosing the mattress. Returned recently to update my pillow and received the same level of courtesy and professionalism as my previous visits. Highly recommend this store.

At last a mattress that is supportive and comfortable

Our old mattress had exceeded its warranty and no longer provided the support and comfort that I needed. I have a back injury so I am very particular about the mattress I sleep on. We tried the sleeping duck mattress but had to send it back as it aggrevated my back injury.
We went to the Mattress and Pillow Science shop a number of times and tried out the mattresses. The choice was between the Somna Medico Vogue and Astoria. We chose the Astoria as it also provided good support for hip and shoulders.
It took 4 nights to settle into to the new mattress and now I no longer toss and turn at night due hip and shoulder pain and more importantly do not wake up with back pain.
Thanks to Steve and staff for their advice and perseverance.

EG.
EG.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most comfortable bed ever

From the excellent service and advice given in the store to on-time delivery of the most comfortable bed my wife and I have ever slept on, you need not look any further than this fantastic company for your bedding requirements. Do yourself a favour and visit them for all your mattress, bed base, headboard and pillow requirements.

Mark J.
Mark J.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding knowledge, products and top notch customer service!!

Amazing online and over the phone experience/service. I originally ordered online and was not quite sure I had ordered the correct pillow when it arrived. I called and spoke to Steven who went out of his way to help me and even offered to send a new one. Luckily I was able to adjust the pillow at home - and I ended up buying another 2nd pillow at the same time. Highly recommend this business - they are clearly experts in their field and know what they are taking about.....and their service was fantastic. It is hard to find both excellent service and knowledge. Thank you!

Julie P
Julie PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and customer service. Highly recommended.

We purchased two queen mattresses for our teenage daughters. They are very happy with them and have been sleeping so well. The customer service was exceptional. Would highly recommend. Great price and value.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
GregF
GregF

Excellent mattress and service

I would highly recommend Mattress & Pillow Science. The range of products was great and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The mattress we purchased has been very comfortable and easy to get used to. The store offers excellent value for money. I highly recommend using them for your next mattress purchase.

Linda Goldsmith
Linda GoldsmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it , sleeping beautifully !

Well laid out store, extremely satisfied with our purchase . Was guided and explained in detail the difference in the beds . Our requirements were listened to and the after service was above and beyond . Would definitely refer other to the store . Steve Hatchuel was a wonderful sales person with good advice and good follow up .

Find out how Mattress and Pillow Science compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service, great beds.

We received great service from the moment we entered the store. I love the range of Australian made beds. I cant believe we waited so long before upgrading our mattress. Very happy with the decision to go to Mattress and Pillow Science. Sleep well.

Excellent service, incredible mattress and pillows

I was sent to Mattress and Pillow Science by a friend. I had just moved to the country and needed a new bed. The team went over and above for me. They were patient, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I haven’t slept on anything as comfortable before, what’s interesting is I always thought I was sleeping on the best mattress when in actual fact I wasn’t. I visited four other stores before being sent to them and they far out weigh the rest. Both Martin and Steven went over and above for me. The only downfall is I now don’t want to get out of bed in the morning.

Excellent service

The products are very good but the store's N1 draw card is Steven Hatchuel. He is a professional skilled individual who stands by the products - he is there in the aftermath if there are issues, whatever they may be. That's a testament..

DebD
DebDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service and Product

I purchased two pillows from here recently on line. Reece was so helpful in working out our pillow requirements. His suggestions were perfect. We are both sleeping better and not waking with sore necks. Would highly recommend this store.

vineta
vinetaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service! Above and beyond!

Service unbelievable. I am sorry I wasted so much money on pillows over the years. Should have gone to Pillow science . My pillow is a dream Platinum Plush. Reece was amazing his service and communication was second to none. I am a very very happy customer. Will definitely shop here again. Thoroughly recommend this company

KP_SA
KP_SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I really like this pillow

The store was easy to use, and communication was good. I really like the relief low profile pillow -- very comfortable and supportive. I am a very happy customer for sure.