Mattress and Pillow Science

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (23)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (9) · Not as advertised (5)
Mark J.

Mark J.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding knowledge, products and top notch customer service!!

Amazing online and over the phone experience/service. I originally ordered online and was not quite sure I had ordered the correct pillow when it arrived. I called and spoke to Steven who went out of his way to help me and even offered to send a new one. Luckily I was able to adjust the pillow at home - and I ended up buying another 2nd pillow at the same time. Highly recommend this business - they are clearly experts in their field and know what they are taking about.....and their service was fantastic. It is hard to find both excellent service and knowledge. Thank you!

Julie P

Julie PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and customer service. Highly recommended.

We purchased two queen mattresses for our teenage daughters. They are very happy with them and have been sleeping so well. The customer service was exceptional. Would highly recommend. Great price and value.

Store LocationCaulfield South
GregF

GregF

Excellent mattress and service

I would highly recommend Mattress & Pillow Science. The range of products was great and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The mattress we purchased has been very comfortable and easy to get used to. The store offers excellent value for money. I highly recommend using them for your next mattress purchase.

Linda Goldsmith

Linda GoldsmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it , sleeping beautifully !

Well laid out store, extremely satisfied with our purchase . Was guided and explained in detail the difference in the beds . Our requirements were listened to and the after service was above and beyond . Would definitely refer other to the store . Steve Hatchuel was a wonderful sales person with good advice and good follow up .

Store LocationCaulfield South, Melbourne

Great service, great beds.

We received great service from the moment we entered the store. I love the range of Australian made beds. I cant believe we waited so long before upgrading our mattress. Very happy with the decision to go to Mattress and Pillow Science. Sleep well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, incredible mattress and pillows

I was sent to Mattress and Pillow Science by a friend. I had just moved to the country and needed a new bed. The team went over and above for me. They were patient, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I haven’t slept on anything as comfortable before, what’s interesting is I always thought I was sleeping on the best mattress when in actual fact I wasn’t. I visited four other stores before being sent to them and they far out weigh the rest. Both Martin and Steven went over and above for me. The only downfall is I now don’t want to get out of bed in the morning.

Excellent service

The products are very good but the store's N1 draw card is Steven Hatchuel. He is a professional skilled individual who stands by the products - he is there in the aftermath if there are issues, whatever they may be. That's a testament..

DebD

DebDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service and Product

I purchased two pillows from here recently on line. Reece was so helpful in working out our pillow requirements. His suggestions were perfect. We are both sleeping better and not waking with sore necks. Would highly recommend this store.

vineta

vinetaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service! Above and beyond!

Service unbelievable. I am sorry I wasted so much money on pillows over the years. Should have gone to Pillow science . My pillow is a dream Platinum Plush. Reece was amazing his service and communication was second to none. I am a very very happy customer. Will definitely shop here again. Thoroughly recommend this company

KP_SA

KP_SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I really like this pillow

The store was easy to use, and communication was good. I really like the relief low profile pillow -- very comfortable and supportive. I am a very happy customer for sure.

Footy

FootyMelbourne

Fantastic Service

I have driven past this store many times over the years, wish I had gone in sooner. Purchased pillow. Reece spent time in making sure I was selecting the correct pillow and depth for my needs and was not hurried. Very impressed with the service I received from both Reece and Steven. I have already recommended to friends and will continue to do so

Store Location13 North Rd, Caulfield South VIC 3162
Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Heavenly Slumber

Incredibly satisfied with the selection/quality and SERVICE! So impressed with our first purchase we have highly recommended to friends and returned to purchase for our daughter. She is loving her new bed so much she asked why we didn’t get one for her sooner. My back is not great and I literally spring out of bed in the morning pain free and can’t wait to get back into my bed at night. My daughter has also been noticeable sleeping so well. No more visits during the night and most mornings I need to go and get her out of bed. Will always purchase from here in the future. Long story... but so happy!

Store Location313 north road, Caulfield south

Great Customer Service and an Amazing Nights Sleep

This was the second mattress I bought from Mattress and Pillow Science. Leeann was a terrific help with making the important decision on which mattress to go with! Extremely happy with our new base and mattress :-)

Adrian

AdrianVictoria

this is my 3rd bet and they all have been fantastic

staff were very helpful, easy store setup,

great quality, I find the beds so good to sleep on and that's why I have now bought 3 beds, and will be going back again

no assembly but delivered to my bedroom

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to know that you have enjoyed sleeping on the mattresses you've got from us. Thanks for your loyal support!

Greg H.

Greg H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best mattress ever had

Store layout allowed for good assessment of he extensive range of product. The assistance was effective and the mattress is simply the best I've ever had. I have recommended the business

Store LocationCorner of North and Bambra

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you love your new mattress!

Sharon Benda

Sharon Benda

I found the perfect bed

I’ve wanted to change my bed for a couple of years but kept parking the idea whenever it got too hard. Amanda was incredibly patient with my several visits and recommended the Meridian medium. What a delight. I love it !

Store LocationMattress & Pillow Science, North Road, Caulfield South

Hi Sharon

I will pass on your feedback to Amanda. She takes a lot of pride in making the mattress buying experience a pleasurable one for our customers. Great to hear that you are loving the one you chose!

Amazing service and products! Highly recommend for mattresses and pillows.

The service I received from Steve and the team has been outstanding. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and understanding.
I unfortunately was put in a tough situation with a previous mattress and Steve and the team went above and beyond to help me.
I have never experienced such great customer service and I will only be buying mattresses and pillows from this company from now on and cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Steve and the team for everything you have done for me, it is greatly appreciated!

Hi,
Thank you for the great feedback. Good to hear that the team managed to turn a difficult situation into a positive one for you.

Love this mattress

Great service all round, can’t fault them. Very helpful and knowledgeable. This was my 3rd purchase from them and I’ll keep coming back. They stored the mattress while we waited for our bed frame to be made/delivered from another - they did without any issues and delivered on the day of the bed delivery! Awesome

Steven H.Mattress & Pillow Science

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your loyalty is very much valued.

KRM

KRMMelbourne

Great Service!

Went in to discuss pillows and found the staff to be very knowledgeable and friendly. Also bought the best travel pillow ever. Would definitely go back to this store if I needed to purchase a mattress or more pillows.

Store LocationCaulfield Sth

Review collected in partnership with Mattress & Pillow Science

TezzaL

TezzaL

Great service and excellent product

After extremely attentive service I have purchased the most amazing matress. The service ensured various matresses were tested with careful explanations to help me understand the difference between products. Once the right product was chosen delivery was efficient and the overall experience has been fabulous.

Review collected in partnership with Mattress & Pillow Science