Maui Jim

Maui Jim

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)

Gregory B.

Gregory B.

Great sunglasses. Even better customer support.

Accidentally cracked a lens, and Maui Jim replaced the lens on them, first time. Customer service is outstanding, and the quality of the frames is second to none. Buy it for Life.

Brian K.

Brian K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic after sales service

Fantastic after sales service, a friend of mine broke one arm on her Maui Jim sunglasses, these were purchased probably around 12 years ago but were in really good condition, she was upset her favourite sunny’s were now destined for the bin however I jumped on the Maui Jim website and noticed they offered a repair service so I completed the repair form sent them off to Sydney on the following Monday and received them back in Melbourne on the Friday with both arms replaced and new nose pads and in a brand new case not only that all at no charge they did not even charge any freight , these glasses look new again!! Next pair of sunnies I purchase will Maui Jim! Thank you so much!! All I can add is WOW what exceptional service. Brian

Angie

Angie

Poor details for the expensive price

I bought over $400 each for two pairs (meant to buy two colours but seller sent wrong one). Both pairs have same problems as shown on the pictures: nose support keep coming off. Sometimes don't even know when and where it lost, so have to wear it outside with two different nose support. Same times the legs coming off as its loose touch (don't know the point not having it locked in). Although the repair centre could be reached and can send the nose support for free however its time wasting and annoying have to go through the process for something could be made better quality.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Maui Jim compares to other Optical Retailers

Royce L.

Royce L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Sunglass I have ever owned

I have worn Maui Jim for 4 years now and will never change, I have 4 pairs now and love every single pair. I recently sent off a pair to get lenses replaced as some large person stepped on them, they are a couple years old and my fault for putting them on the ground but Maui Jim replaces them free of charge saving me over 100 dollars. This wasn’t a defect and was actually my fault but they still went above and beyond.

Fantastic products and Service

Just like a previous review and like many others, I sometimes do not treat the sunglasses as I should, and a few times they needed some repair, the Customer Service Team is amazing, they help immediately with all the requirements and provided a fantastic service. Definitely, the best sunglasses on the market ( I tried some other famous brand as well) with excellent Customer Service surpassed by none other.

medunkt

medunktHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service

I have been wearing Maui Jim sunglasses whenever I go outside for probably 20 years or more. They are a dream to wear, and I would not purchase any other brand. As like many others, I am sure, I sometimes do not treat the sunglasses as I should, and on the rare occasion I send them in for service. The Customer Service Team are super fast in dealing with repairs, they keep me informed as to what is happening, and in no time my glasses are returned as good as new. Definitely a quality product with excellent Customer Service surpassed by none other.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Maui Jim really knows about service.

I have had my Maui Jim sunglasses for at least 8 years. I have sent them in for repairs about 4 times for repairs that really had nothing to do with the quality of the product (i.e. I scratched the lenses). Their service beats everyone else's. The process was easy to follow, they send an email when they receive the glasses and fix the glasses promptly. They send the glasses back quickly and only once have I been charged. Sometimes, they even send me a new case. Wow! I highly recommend Maui Jim.

Daniel D Lay

Daniel D LayBonnyrigg

Maui Jim Lava tube. Over priced

Only owned Lava tube Maui jim glasses for 3 months and the frames have already snapped. Very lightweight material and not durable at all. Snapped twice. Wont purchase any maui jim glasses again

dowls

dowlsSoutheast, SA

fixed in a flash

owned Maui Jim glasses for some time now and they are fantastic as is the repairs and customer service provided by Australian repair center ....well done ...they are a great product with great back up

Optical Retailers

Find out how Maui Jim compares to other Optical Retailers

LRB

LRB

Cheap Packaging Disappointing

NJL

NJLHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic after sales care

I am now on my second pair of MJ’s in 7 years.
I would never usually buy expensive sunnies as I am pretty hard on them, but my wife purchased them for me as a gift.

On both pairs I have been clumsy enough to drop, throw and sit on them and they finally give way to the inevitable. Both pairs have been sent to the repair centre in Frenchs Forest and have come back almost new for minimal expense (service charge).

My next new pair will definitely be another pair of MJ’s. I can honestly recommend them.

Trampel

TrampelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Sunglasses I've owned

I'm onto my third pair now (still have the first two) and swap between all of them. They're great, the after sales service and support is brilliant. When I dropped one of my pairs, I managed to put a nice scratch on the one lense, Maui Jim replaced both lenses (which I paid for) but while it was there they also replaced one of the arms which they said was faulty. I thought it was fine and replaced the two nose grippy things for free.
The Polarised lenses make a big difference and they're well built and super comfy.

robin

robingold coast

Great Product and Service

I have two pairs of MJ sunnies, a pair of Mavericks and a pair of Wiki Wiki. I have found they are the most comfortable to wear being light weight and the quality is about as good as it gets. I had an issue with the lens of the mavericks and they were replaced without question. The only other company I have found to have similar customer service in Australia is Bose Audio.