Maui Jim

Maui Jim (page 2 of 3)

elio

elioSydney, NSW

Nice lenses, fantastic customer service !!!

I'm very happy with the sun Maui Jim glasses, got 3 pairs, yesterday I snap one, Today I went to the shop in Frenchs Forest, they repair the one broken and replace Nose pads and Temples to the second pair for free !!!
Whoooo Thank you for excellent customer service.

Wm333

Wm333

Great sun glasses and fantastic service

We love Maui Jim sunglasses. They have polarised lenses and are well made. My girlfriend's Maui Jims had lens damage. I was quoted $130 to replace the lenses. I posted them to their repair centre as requested and they repaired them and sent them back with no charge! The invoice said "Aloha Friday" goodwill. This is fantastic service.

Great Customer/Repair service from Maui Jims

I never write reviews but I had such a good experience with Maui Jims here I am.
My last 3 sets of sunnies have been Maui Jims as you can't go past the quality of the polarised lens. My last pair I'd had for close to 2yrs and had some scratches so I sent them back via the online form, very easy process.
And they returned them FOC with new lenses. Very happy with the service and will continue to buy Maui Jims Sunglasses.

Find out how Maui Jim compares to other Optical Retailers

Efficient and high quality throughout order

The customer service I received throughout the process was of an exceptionally high quality and when the glasses were ready it took less than one business day to ship more than 1000km. Very impressive. Big thanks to the warehouse lead, Michael, who was in charge of my order and kept me well informed along the way. I am very happy with my purchase!

Jaxy

JaxyGolden Beach, Caloundra

Easiest way to shop ever! Love it!

So stoked to finally have the sunnies I've always wanted. So easy to find and choose a pair to suit. Great service and prices.

Fantastic Service

I've had my Maui's sunny's for about 3 years and the lenses were getting a bit scrached, they are the glass lens type. I sent them back to get new lenses and was fully expecting to be charged for new ones. They came back free of charge. Thank you Maui Jim. This is why it is worth buying quality sunglasses.

What a bloody great company!

Got 2 pairs of Maui Jim; one broken temple and one with scratched lens. I called Maui Jim repair centre, a replacement temple was sent within a few days. I posted the scratched pair to them and received it back just over a week fully repaired. All done with seamless process and without charges - amazing company! This kind of service definitely wins my loyalty.

Exceptional Service

I took a pair of sunnies (MJ Sports Makaha) that I stupidly snapped the arm off this morning, to the service centre to enquire about getting them fixed. The fellow who greeted me, said he'd fix them on the spot. No charge!

I was also wearing my MJ Waterways which had a hairline crack in the frame. I thought I may as well ask how much to fix them whilst I was there... He had a look and said he'd ALSO fix those (replaced the frame!) while he was at it. No charge!!

I also want to buy another pair of sunglasses (Hookipas), and the same fellow very expertly guided me through a couple of options.

Unbelievable service and Customer Care. I would never buy any other brand of sunglasses based on this experience!

Fantastic customer service!

My sunglasses were well over warranty but I needed to have one of the arms repaired. This is the second time I sent them for repairs past the warranty date. Once again, I have received them back within a week, repaired, no cost. In the past I've had a bigger repair done on another pair also out of warranty, for a small cost, very happy.
Excellent customer service, Maui Jim has me for life!

Amazing service

Thank you so much for the great customer service, I am so impressed, nothing was a problem. I had two pairs be repaired through my own negligence they have both been repaired and back to me in a week. They are like brand new glasses. Fantastic service can’t thank you enough.

Excellent service

I have had a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for a couple of years-wear them nearly everyday-so comfortable!
Unfortunately the arm on my glasses broke recently so I sent them off for repair. They were fixed for no cost & returned within a week, repaired, cleaned & like brand new!! Fantastic customer service.

Kristine

KristineMelbourne

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

MY sunglasses lenses shattered (my fault) , sent them off to get fixed and they did it for nothing, fantastic company, would highly recomend,
also posted back to me very promptly. Brilliant service.

Martin T

Martin TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service!

I bought a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses a while ago - (great product!) - and recently the lenses developed some cracks. Maui Jim replaced the lenses for free!....and super fast!
Rare to receive such fantastic service,Cannot recommend them highly enough!! :)

Cyber Sam

Cyber SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!

These sunglasses are phenomenal. By far the best I’ve ever owned. Very comfortable. Great performance. After sales service is incredible. I needed a replacement case and the Maui Jim distributor sent one straight out. No questions. Shame the same can’t be said about Vision Direct, who I bought the glasses through. They did not want to know about me. But Maui Jim? Brilliant.

Terry

Terry

Corrections

They are an awsome company who looks after their customers, they are not the retailer who provides a bad service,trouble with retailers, ring maui jim office,you will be looked after in a most caring and professional way,they have no trouble getting repeat business, ever.

Anita

AnitaGold coast

Faulty lenses.

Bought some Maui Jim sun glasses ( 3rd pair). Some how the film on this pair of sun glasses started coming off. Glasses was just out of warranty, when I went back to store where purchased. Had recipt with me, but owner said I would have no chance with Maui Jims, as just out of warranty. Few mths. later decided to contact Maui Jim anyway. Prompt replies and send glasses to service centre in NSW. Just over a week later, new lenses and nose pads, no questions asked.
Can't believe the fantastic service. Thank you Maui Jim, will definetly buy Maui Jim again, but not from the same shop.

Peter D

Peter DAdelaide

The best sunglasses in the world

I own four pairs of Maui Jims having purchased my first pair in Maui back in 2006. They are without doubt the best glasses on the market. Better still, if it is possible, is the backup service. I have broken a lens in two different pairs of Maui Jims. Both were repaired at no cost and mailed back to me within a week of my first mailing of them. Just fantastic!

Lynda

LyndaMelbourne

Awesome Customer service

My Hubby Johns glasses slipped off his head & frame broke he was devastated:(
Rang Maui Jim French’s Forest & they said send them up &we will take a look.

They arrived back by courier looks like new pair absolutely awesome company second to none.
Can’t thank you enough Maui Jim and he also lay buyed another pair at Echuca Optical with different coloured lens.
Lifetime customer now !

Sunglasses repairs

Would not buy any other brand of glasses, took two pairs of glasses for repairs at Frenchs Forest centre & they replaced lens & frames in both & charged only for one lens replacement.
Best customer service I have had, Thanks to Karen

Cheers
Colin

Ravi

RaviBaton Rouge

Service is really awesome

I bought my sunglasses a year ago. Accidentally it’s got broke(frame got disordered) so I shipped them for repair I thought they will fix the frame and send it back. But I was shocked when I was opened the return packet. I was wonderd.....is it my sunglasses are did they replaced. Because previously there are few scratches on my lens & frame, but nothing was on it now. I am really happy. Thanks to MAUI JIM.