Maui Jim

Maui Jim (page 3 of 4)

Excellent service

I have had a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for a couple of years-wear them nearly everyday-so comfortable!
Unfortunately the arm on my glasses broke recently so I sent them off for repair. They were fixed for no cost & returned within a week, repaired, cleaned & like brand new!! Fantastic customer service.

Kristine
KristineMelbourne

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

MY sunglasses lenses shattered (my fault) , sent them off to get fixed and they did it for nothing, fantastic company, would highly recomend,
also posted back to me very promptly. Brilliant service.

Martin T
Martin TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service!

I bought a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses a while ago - (great product!) - and recently the lenses developed some cracks. Maui Jim replaced the lenses for free!....and super fast!
Rare to receive such fantastic service,Cannot recommend them highly enough!! :)

Cyber Sam
Cyber SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!

These sunglasses are phenomenal. By far the best I’ve ever owned. Very comfortable. Great performance. After sales service is incredible. I needed a replacement case and the Maui Jim distributor sent one straight out. No questions. Shame the same can’t be said about Vision Direct, who I bought the glasses through. They did not want to know about me. But Maui Jim? Brilliant.

Terry
Terry

Corrections

They are an awsome company who looks after their customers, they are not the retailer who provides a bad service,trouble with retailers, ring maui jim office,you will be looked after in a most caring and professional way,they have no trouble getting repeat business, ever.

Anita
AnitaGold coast

Faulty lenses.

Bought some Maui Jim sun glasses ( 3rd pair). Some how the film on this pair of sun glasses started coming off. Glasses was just out of warranty, when I went back to store where purchased. Had recipt with me, but owner said I would have no chance with Maui Jims, as just out of warranty. Few mths. later decided to contact Maui Jim anyway. Prompt replies and send glasses to service centre in NSW. Just over a week later, new lenses and nose pads, no questions asked.
Can't believe the fantastic service. Thank you Maui Jim, will definetly buy Maui Jim again, but not from the same shop.

Peter D
Peter DAdelaide

The best sunglasses in the world

I own four pairs of Maui Jims having purchased my first pair in Maui back in 2006. They are without doubt the best glasses on the market. Better still, if it is possible, is the backup service. I have broken a lens in two different pairs of Maui Jims. Both were repaired at no cost and mailed back to me within a week of my first mailing of them. Just fantastic!

Lynda
LyndaMelbourne

Awesome Customer service

My Hubby Johns glasses slipped off his head & frame broke he was devastated:(
Rang Maui Jim French’s Forest & they said send them up &we will take a look.

They arrived back by courier looks like new pair absolutely awesome company second to none.
Can’t thank you enough Maui Jim and he also lay buyed another pair at Echuca Optical with different coloured lens.
Lifetime customer now !

Sunglasses repairs

Would not buy any other brand of glasses, took two pairs of glasses for repairs at Frenchs Forest centre & they replaced lens & frames in both & charged only for one lens replacement.
Best customer service I have had, Thanks to Karen

Cheers
Colin

Ravi
RaviBaton Rouge

Service is really awesome

I bought my sunglasses a year ago. Accidentally it’s got broke(frame got disordered) so I shipped them for repair I thought they will fix the frame and send it back. But I was shocked when I was opened the return packet. I was wonderd.....is it my sunglasses are did they replaced. Because previously there are few scratches on my lens & frame, but nothing was on it now. I am really happy. Thanks to MAUI JIM.

Amazing service

Fantastic service. Sent my very old glasses in that I dropped. This is my 4th pair of Maui Jim's and I would have no other.
The best part was no cost involved. They value their customers. Mind you they are the best glasses.

The most outstanding customer service of any company I know & a brilliant product

Love my Kula MJ's which I purchased 4 years ago. Same as many other reviews I cracked the lens, sent them in for repair. A week later they were returned FOC. I can't fault this company in any way, the best lenses of any sunnies I have owned & a customer focused attitude which is very rare these days. I certainly would not hesitate to recommend this product or company to anyone in the market for quality sunglasses. Thanks MJ :)

Kintail80
Kintail80sYDNEY

Cannot fault this company!!

I bought a pair of Maui Jims in Hawaii back in 2011. I dropped my glasses and cracked both lenses. I sent them off and they repaired them free of charge !! Amazing service! Although I have a second pair that I bought and they have cracked lenses too. Thanks Maui Jim

Lens replacement

Purchased my Maui Jim sunglasses in January 2017 in Western Australia.. Accidentally dropped them onto the road and they cracked one of the lenses. I rang Maui Australia They advised me to forward then to NSW and they would look at then. I forwarded them by Toll Priority, within one working day they have advise they have repaired the glasses at no charge and they are on the way back to us in WA. Amazing service Friendly staff such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Sam Thank you Maui

January 7th 2018 Update: Sun glasses

Hi Maui Jim
Purchased another pair of glasses Your service,reliability,quality is outstanding Will never purchase any other brand Frankie T

Lysachick
LysachickMELBOURNE

Thank you for your amazing after sales service!

Best sunglasses I have ever bought, were out of warranty and I dropped them which snapped the hinge away from the arm. I was devasted and went out to buy the exact same model, expecting to have to put the broken ones in the bin. A sales person suggested I get in touch with Maui Jim and that they would repair them. They came back with a brand new frame and no charge!! Thanks so much! You have another customer for life!