Maui Jim

Maui Jim (page 4 of 4)

Amazing glasses and after purchase service

I own 3 pairs and have busted 3 pairs at different times, kids, stepping on them etc. Every single time they fixed them free of charge. Would never buy another type now. Oh, and the lenses themselves are the best in the market. Love em to bits.

Perfect

Maui Jim Peahi

Greatest sunglasses I have ever owned! After sales service is fantastic. I broke a lens and they replaced free of charge almost a year after having glasses. The quality is next level compared to all others. You have to get a pair!

Optical Retailers

Find out how Maui Jim compares to other Optical Retailers

Rene Groeneveld

Rene GroeneveldPerth, WA

Very happy with after sales service service !!!

I had these great sunglasses for half a year when I unfortunately broke a lens, after they dropped on the floor. I sent them back to Maui Jim for repair and they replaced the lenses free of charge. This is how a company succesfully creates a sympathetic image and binds their customers to their brand. Thank you Maui Jim. Mahalo !

Terry

TerryNewport

THE BEST AFTER SALE SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

I can honestly say in my 62 years of living that I have never received such amazing after sale service.
Not once but twice have repaired my glasses.So appreciative I recommend this company to everyone family friends and even strangers in the street.

Maui a great product with excellent service

I have been wearing maui's for over ten years and fined them durable and soothing on my eyes, simply the best glasses I have worn.
Recently I managed to break a lense which is almost impossible. After much lament I decided to send them to maui for repair. I was able to contact the repair shop by phone and receive personal assistance on the repair and mailing details. My glasses were returned to my door like new and to my amazement free of charge. Maui you now have a customer for life.

Captjas

CaptjasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product with amazing support

Ive bought many different brands in my little life so far probably over 40 quality glasses, the last ten years have only purchased Maui Jim because there customer support can't not be matched by other brands,
On the water Maui Jim stands alone as a quality product , and if by chance something is wrong they rectify , don't hesitate to purchase you will not be disappointed ,
True Blue seeing clearly

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best lenses yet

TimTomAU

Great Glasses, BUT terrible customer support

Kaibeau
Kaibeau

Doesn't sound like terrible service, but more that you're not happy with the pricing. They've just reduced all their prices in Aus. Everyone charges us more unfortunately.

Optical Retailers