Maui Jim

Maui Jim

Gregory B.

Gregory B.

Great sunglasses. Even better customer support.

Accidentally cracked a lens, and Maui Jim replaced the lens on them, first time. Customer service is outstanding, and the quality of the frames is second to none. Buy it for Life.

Brian K.

Brian K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic after sales service

Fantastic after sales service, a friend of mine broke one arm on her Maui Jim sunglasses, these were purchased probably around 12 years ago but were in really good condition, she was upset her favourite sunny’s were now destined for the bin however I jumped on the Maui Jim website and noticed they offered a repair service so I completed the repair form sent them off to Sydney on the following Monday and received them back in Melbourne on the Friday with both arms replaced and new nose pads and in a brand new case not only that all at no charge they did not even charge any freight , these glasses look new again!! Next pair of sunnies I purchase will Maui Jim! Thank you so much!! All I can add is WOW what exceptional service. Brian

Geoff

GeoffPerth, WA

Broken lens

I have had my Maui Jim glasses for at least 2 years.
I had accidently broken one of the lenses so sent them off to Maui Jim for repair.
I received an email today advising that they were repairing my glasses free of charge .
I dont think many companies would do this .
I will continue to buy Maui Jims glasses and not only because the company repaired my glasses for free but the glasses are bloody fantastic.
I recommend Maui jims for your next pair of glasses their customer service is excellent
Geoff (Perth WA)

AlanaFar North Queensland, QLD

Not only fanatic sunglasses but amazing customer service

I’ve had my Maui Jim’s for 4 years, great sunglasses and very durable. I recently smashed them on a rock, went to their website to get replacement lenses which was easy to do. Filled out relevant paperwork and posted off. Not only where my sunglasses repaired and back to me in under a week but I was lucky enough that day as a good gesture by the company to not have to pay for them. Absolutely the best customer service ever ☺️

Royce L.

Royce L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Sunglass I have ever owned

I have worn Maui Jim for 4 years now and will never change, I have 4 pairs now and love every single pair. I recently sent off a pair to get lenses replaced as some large person stepped on them, they are a couple years old and my fault for putting them on the ground but Maui Jim replaces them free of charge saving me over 100 dollars. This wasn’t a defect and was actually my fault but they still went above and beyond.

Meagan T - Rebecca J

Meagan T - Rebecca JSydney, NSW

Outstanding product and customer service

Maui Jim are the best all-round sunglasses in the world from my many years of experience when buying my first pair in Hawaii and then again in Australia. Superb customer service (I have also used their repair service when I broke my sunglasses). Friendly and caring staff that value their customers. I have recommended Maui Jim’s products to my friends and family and they have all have the same opinion. An absolutely perfect experience to date! Thank you Maui Jim x

Fantastic products and Service

Just like a previous review and like many others, I sometimes do not treat the sunglasses as I should, and a few times they needed some repair, the Customer Service Team is amazing, they help immediately with all the requirements and provided a fantastic service. Definitely, the best sunglasses on the market ( I tried some other famous brand as well) with excellent Customer Service surpassed by none other.

medunkt

medunktHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service

I have been wearing Maui Jim sunglasses whenever I go outside for probably 20 years or more. They are a dream to wear, and I would not purchase any other brand. As like many others, I am sure, I sometimes do not treat the sunglasses as I should, and on the rare occasion I send them in for service. The Customer Service Team are super fast in dealing with repairs, they keep me informed as to what is happening, and in no time my glasses are returned as good as new. Definitely a quality product with excellent Customer Service surpassed by none other.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Maui Jim really knows about service.

I have had my Maui Jim sunglasses for at least 8 years. I have sent them in for repairs about 4 times for repairs that really had nothing to do with the quality of the product (i.e. I scratched the lenses). Their service beats everyone else's. The process was easy to follow, they send an email when they receive the glasses and fix the glasses promptly. They send the glasses back quickly and only once have I been charged. Sometimes, they even send me a new case. Wow! I highly recommend Maui Jim.

dowls

dowlsSoutheast, SA

fixed in a flash

owned Maui Jim glasses for some time now and they are fantastic as is the repairs and customer service provided by Australian repair center ....well done ...they are a great product with great back up

Great Glasses and even better after sales service and support

I have been buying Maui Jims for years and I will continue to do so after my recent experience with having to get a repair done The Lady I spoke to was very accommodating and directed me on how to send them in for a repair I received notice back in three days that they had repaired them at no cost ( which I hadnt asked for) I then received them in the mail the next day Excellent after sales service and support .Denis Owens

Anne

AnneWestern Australia

Awesome Sunglasses Fantastic Service

I have owned Maui Jim sunglasses for the past 6 years and not only are the glasses fantastic but the service for warranty and repairs that Maui Jim provide is awesome. They keep you updated with the repairs. Their service is easy, quick and efficient. The glasses are comfortable and the lenses are unbelievable. I will only purchase Maui Jim. Thank you Maui Jim you truly are the best!!!!!!!

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Product And Brilliant After Sales Service

My partner purchased me my first pair of Maui Jim's for Christmas last year and they are the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. They are so comfortable I forget they are on my face and the lens are top quality. My partner recently sent his Maui Jim in for repair as he scratched the lens. His glasses were returned within one week and they look like a new pair of glasses. We were kept up to date every step of the way with the progress of the repair. We will only wear/purchase Maui Jim glasses as no other brand comes close in quality, style and customer service. Thank you Maui Jim, your the best!!!!

NJL

NJLHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic after sales care

I am now on my second pair of MJ’s in 7 years.
I would never usually buy expensive sunnies as I am pretty hard on them, but my wife purchased them for me as a gift.

On both pairs I have been clumsy enough to drop, throw and sit on them and they finally give way to the inevitable. Both pairs have been sent to the repair centre in Frenchs Forest and have come back almost new for minimal expense (service charge).

My next new pair will definitely be another pair of MJ’s. I can honestly recommend them.

Trampel

TrampelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Sunglasses I've owned

I'm onto my third pair now (still have the first two) and swap between all of them. They're great, the after sales service and support is brilliant. When I dropped one of my pairs, I managed to put a nice scratch on the one lense, Maui Jim replaced both lenses (which I paid for) but while it was there they also replaced one of the arms which they said was faulty. I thought it was fine and replaced the two nose grippy things for free.
The Polarised lenses make a big difference and they're well built and super comfy.

robin

robingold coast

Great Product and Service

I have two pairs of MJ sunnies, a pair of Mavericks and a pair of Wiki Wiki. I have found they are the most comfortable to wear being light weight and the quality is about as good as it gets. I had an issue with the lens of the mavericks and they were replaced without question. The only other company I have found to have similar customer service in Australia is Bose Audio.

David M

David MSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best glasses & support bar none!

I've owned my Mauis now for eight years and recently broke the arm off them, getting them out of my jacket. I took them to a Maui Jim dealer, who sent them back to Maui Jim for repair at NO COST. Dropped them off Monday, they were back Wednesday with two new arms in a new hard case. A fantastic experience from a brilliant company. We will never buy anything else.

Awesome Service

After accidentally breaking a lens of my prized Maui Jim sunglasses I sent them for repair on the 6th May from NZ, today 15th May I received them back from Frenchs Forest Road in Australia complete with new lens. Not only that but they also included the other lens from the new pair PLUS did not charge me for the service itself as goodwill. Fantastic exceptional service thank you so much!!!

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Great customer support and loyalty

I was given a pair of MJ 407-02 sunglasses for Xmas, I dropped them and in attempting to catch them snapped them in half when I grabbed them. Loving the sunglasses I sent them in to get repaired, I received a call to say that since they were in great condition, they would fix them under an act of good will...great customer service, with friendly staff

John T.

John T.South East Queensland, QLD

An unexpected gesture of goodwill...