Max Kirwin Mazda

Max Kirwin Mazda

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Max Kirwin Mazda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

Intimidated and pressured

Went to try there new Mazda CX-5's and felt incredibly pressured and intimidated to buy the vehicle, when I stated I needed more time to consider the purchase they held onto my keys from my vehicle that I was trading in and made me wait for 10 minutes. I again repeated myself that I needed more time to consider the offer that they had provided. Strongly advise you steer well clear of this dealership.

Store LocationMax Kirwan Preston
Raj
RajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst place to buy car

Awful customer service and very rude sales manager. I have never received this kind of service spending $80K. Customer is last company is first their philosophy.

Best customer service

Just purchased a brand new Cx-9 from Jennifer and it was a lovely process. Demonstrated every feature thoroughly from start to finish and was very comfortable driving away. Would definitely recommend Max Kirwan Mazda when purchasing a brand new Mazda, you won't regret it.

tom
tom Southwest, VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM NICK L

Steve M
Steve MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service department crooks

Horrible service!!

Very disappointed in service. Made an appointment the day before to purchase a car, had to take a day off work and drove 3 hours to be told they had sold it that morning after only being open for 10 minutes before we arrived. Was then told they could match the price for a new car but the manager then changed his mind and wanted more money than what we agreed on. Will not be going back and do not recommend to anyone.

Store LocationPreston
Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer service

Excellent standard of Customer service offered by Nick Livaditis at max Kirwin. Nick made me feel at home and comfortable as soon as I walked through the doors. I am very happy with my purchase of a Mazda 3 and glad to have found it at Max Kirwan!

Very disappointed

Unprofessional sales team, very disappointed service received by Jennifer. We agreed with deal for CX9 and my kids were excited to get the brand new car.
She took my card to secure deposit for the brand new CX9. After waiting for more than an hour she came back with Max and said can't do the deal.

Very unprofessional and unpleasant service by Max and his team in Mazda.
Will not considered to go there again.

Suzanne
Suzanne

Excellent customer service - thanks Nick Livaditis

A massive thank you to Nick Livaditis for his excellent customer service. We were very pleased with his professionalism. Nick, you definitely exceeded our expectations.

michael caddy
michael caddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

nick l

having taken delivery of our used Mazda cx5 We could not be more pleased with the friendly and professional attitude of Nick l who was more than happy to spend time explaining the intricasies and details of the car to me and my wife equally, great service much apreciated cheers

service team and the manager

Not informed that one of their service on my car's battery was an issue and they did not tell me that. I got the battery flat today. Although the manager supposed to ring me up for explanation but he did not. After all the manager said to me "we have done nothing wrong."

Taffa
TaffaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have bought 5 cars over 16 yrs and all serviced there.

I have very high expectations from who ever I do businesses with. Max Kirwan sales and service staff usually meet, or exceed my expectations. That said to balance out this review, there have been two occasions, during this time where I bought from others on price. So well done getting me back to buy another car this week. Well done all!

Michael
Michael Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frightingly terrible

Worked at the place for a few years so every BAD thing people are saying is true. Rude sales people, the General Manager Paul will argue with staff in front of customers, 2nd hand cars are overpriced btw.

Mazda CX5
Mazda CX5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great experience

We recently purchased a Mazda CX5 from Max Kirwan Mazda which we are so very happy with, we were looked after by a gentleman who worked there by the name of Nick L. Who was attentive, knowledgeable and very courteous.
We would highly recommend if your in the market to buy a Mazda to drop in and see Nick L.

Michael M.
Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service!

I recently purchased a car from Mazda Max Kirwan and the service was great! Staff were there to listen and ready to help. I will definitely be going back in the future!