Max Kirwin Mazda

Max Kirwin Mazda (page 2 of 2)

2.6

Peter

Peter

Brand new vehicle with damaged wheel

Paid for a brand new vehicle, received a vehicle with a front passenger damaged wheel, after numerous phone calls, emails & meeting with manager still hasn't been rectified after 2 months. With evidence of their negligence the next step will be Vcat court.

Bmac

BmacMelbourne

Terrible Customer Service from the Car Service Department! WILL NOT BE RETURNING!

I had absolutely terrible customer service, from Tracey in the service department. She was so rude when I called and had to reschedule an appointment, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Once I got off the phone, I decided to call another car dealership and book in with them, because I never wanted to be spoken to the way Tracey spoke to me ever again.

Amy

Amy

Bad customer service

A very bad experience. Sales people were condescending and down right rude and pushy. They made you feel terrible when attempting to negotiate the price. I would never go back to them or recommend them again. After a followup call asking when I was coming back to sign a contract (we didn't even get to a firm price), I explained my experience which the reply was if we can help with anything in the future let us know. I again explained why I would not be back. Two days later I got a call from a different sales person asking when I would be back...never.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Max Kirwin Mazda compares to other Car Dealerships

New car

This is the second mazda we bought from max Kirwan and we can honestly say the service was excellent and that is why we went back to purchase our second mazda

A Car Dealer That RRespects It's Customers

The entire experience of buying a new car was very impressive. At no stage was the salesman pushy but rather very willing to listen to my needs and what I wanted in a new car. I would not hesitate to go back to Max Kirwan for my next car.

Anita

Anita

Excellent experience

I had a very good experience unlike the previous posters but a friend of mine knows the owner. I told them what I want and what my budget is and they advised me accordingly. They didn't pressure me into buying a more expensive model or any extras (I did buy extras but I asked about them).

The car is excellent, the customer service and the whole experience were also great, I would recommend this dealership.

Would not recommend this Dealership

Will never buy from this dealer ever again. Not After this experience

Don't ever buy from them

Car Dealerships

Find out how Max Kirwin Mazda compares to other Car Dealerships

Juan

Juan

Not The Best Customer Service..

Thomas

ThomasMelbourne

Product is perfect but customer service is terrible.

Sinead Ryan