Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT

Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT (page 4 of 4)

4.4

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Simone Franssen

Simone FranssenAdelaide SA

Luxurious and super safe

As a mother of five children (7 and under) we have tried and tested quite a few different car seats over the years but the extra long rearward facing really made the Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT stand out from the rest. Add to that the luxurious padding, especially around the delicate head area, and you've got a super safe car seat. I feel very confident we have made a safe choice and our precious cargo is well protected when on the road.

The best on the market

We are in love with our Maxi Cosi Euro car seat. We researched extensively & found this to be by far the winner in our eyes, rearward facing for longer & so many great colours. We also received a free matching detachable blanket for winter. Cannot fault the product or service

Really happy with the Maxi-Cosi EuroNXT

Very happy with the car seat so far. I haven't had any issues with it. I find it very easy to use. Very happy with the customer service I have received. I had a bit of online trouble when trying to get the free blanket so I emailed and got a response very quickly and received the free blanket promptly.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT compares to other Baby Car Seats

Chook.S.

Chook.S.asked

Just wondering about the recline position in rear-facing.
Instructions say that it must be on the high setting, which is the most recline avail.
My little man is 15 months old.
He is still under the shoulder marker & needs to stay rear-facing, but adjusting the shoulder straps to the next height makes it hit the front seat.
There is already next to no room for the front passenger & the seat can't be moved any further forward.
Is it possible to maybe recline the seat onto the medium setting to assist with not touching front seat ??
Maxi Cosi Euro NXT
Thanks in advance.

Maxi-Cosi
Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Chook, Thank you for being a Maxi Cosi customer, can you please send through your contact details to customerservice@dorel.com.au so that our customer service team can get in contact with you and help you resolve any fitting related issues. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

Anna G.

Anna G.asked

can you tell me has manufacture fixed the issue for the headrest to be adjustable up to 4years

Simone T
Simone T

I'd like to know too! we have this seat currently and are looking to replace it if we are unable to get the headrest up higher

Maxi-Cosi
Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Simone, The Euro NXT is suitable for children from 0-4 years of age(Apprx). If you need assistance in adjusting the head rest please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 for assistance or you can also email us on customerservice@dorel.com.au with your details so that we can get in touch with you and guide you through it. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

Catherine
Catherine

I sent an email asking the same question; however got no reply yet?

dan

danasked

Hi
In reverse position the tether strap appears to be facing the wrong way at the buckle (where you tighten it), as in, it is facing towards the seat instead of out and towards you. Should this be the case? I saw a video on youtube and it was as how it should be (facing towards you).
p.s. There are no tangles in the strap, it is all straight from the seat, up to the tether bolt, and back to the seat.

Linda
Linda

Hi Dan,
Yes you are right about the buckle facing towards the seat in rearward facing position. I too noticed this with our seat and called Dorel who confirmed that is how it is. Slightly hard to get your finger underneath, but can't do anything about it.

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives