97% · 721 · 1%

TylerB
TylerB

Brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant product. We love a dual system and our babies do too! Show details ·  1
Josh Borg
Josh Borg

WOW - Life changing Mico12 LX

WOW - This baby capsule has literally changed our life and WOW is the only thing I can say to describe this amazing product!
We can see how comfy my baby boy is now and he is able to stay asleep from the car to inside our house, we are constantly going out to places and the mico12 LX makes life so much easier as we can easily get him in and out the car without disturbing him! Show details ·  1
Vishnu V.

Best choice and would recommend anyday Show details ·  1
TCallanan
TCallananFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended 10/10

Purchased while on sale and using afterpay - handy when money is tight.
Great service from customer support team. Fast delivery.
Great compact capsule. My child is comfortable and loves the capsule. Easy to attach into car and remove and attach into pram (using adaptors). Great weight ratings too, my child is 4mo and still fits nicely.
Would highly recommend. Show reply
Jade S
Jade SSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Highly recommend!

I am so happy with this capsule! It has felt so snug but yet breathable for my baby. The quality of the fabric and features is incredible.
The straps and head rest are so easy to adjust to find the perfect position for baby.

It is so easy to take in and out of the car (including the base). When the car seat is installed, it feels so secure and safe in comparison to other capsules and previous models.

I am yet to take the newborn insert out, but it has been easy to clean after accidents in the car.
I have so much confidence in this brand, we will be upgrading to their convertible car seat next! Show details ·  1

Akharah.E
Akharah.EWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Baby capsule

I love the capsule and so does my little one. The newborn insert was very handy!! I use the capsule everytime we go out so I don’t have to take him out and put him in another seat in the pram, he stays asleep in the capsule which makes grocery shopping a lot easier. The seat comes in and out of the car very easily, the red and green indicators are nice as they let me know wheather the seat is in correctly or not, and clicks onto the pram with ease. Show details ·  1
Laura G.
Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money overall

★★★★★

I recently purchased a capsule and encountered a small hiccup with the adapter clip for attaching it to my pram. However, the outstanding customer service swiftly resolved the issue. Not only was the error corrected promptly, but the replacement adapter clip arrived promptly as well. Overall, I'm pleased with the functionality of the capsule and highly impressed with the level of customer service received. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to others. Show details ·  1

Nicole v.
Nicole v.

Nice light capsule

Lots of padding to keep baby secure, great for low birth weights, nice light capsule and is easy to install, remove and put back in each time. The postage was also extremely fast. Show reply
Marie C.
Marie C.

Best stroller package!!

Very great service! Arrived on time and very happy with the assembly Show details ·  1
Rahul Mahana
Rahul Mahana2 posts

amazing product

amazing product a have got from maxi- cosi & Price good and amazing product quality.@ maxi-cosi , thanks Show details ·  2
Ming L
Ming L

Love it and would recommend

As a first time mum, I was a bit nervous looking into all the different products and how easy/practical they would be for us. We settled on the Maxi Cosi and couldn't be happier!

Easy enough to click on/off, adaptors are easy to use, lots of basket space below, and bub always seems comfortable in both capsule and bassinet.

Price is also very right, and customer service is exceptional! Show details ·  1

Tess V.
Tess V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving this capsule!

Loving this capsule so much. It's very easy to install safety yourself and it fits perfectly with our pram with the adapters. So good to not have to wake up my little one if we do drop off at daycare or go out with friends. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Steph r
Steph r

Highly recommended

We purchased the capsule along with the pram and couldn’t be happier, it is light weight and makes life just that little bit easier getting Bub in and out of the car! Super easy install is also a bonus. Show details ·  1
Danni
DanniAdelaide4 posts

Love love

Love the handle of the capsule for my baby. We attach and remove for car and shopping trips as we have the pram it attaches to. Show details ·  1
Jordan
Jordan3 posts

Excellent first car seat

We used the capsule with the Uppa Baby Vista pram (requires adaptors) which was fantastic in the first few of months. I found it super easy to install and adjust the fit as bub grows. Our baby absolutely hated being in the car so being able to take the capsule out to get him settled before a long drive was a life saver. We have a very large baby and we still got about 8 months out of the capsule before he outgrew it. Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaSydney, NSW3 posts

Wasnt really that big

I find the capsule very small for my growing baby. He was only 4 months when his feet were stickibg out from the pram. Also, one of the downside was, the 2 buttons to remove the capsule in the pram is very hard to press, somewhat the capsule handle blocks the buttons, making it difficult to operate; me and my husband were so annoyed everytime we took the capsule out. Show details ·  1
Baby Capsules

Find out how Maxi-Cosi Mico 12 LX compares to other Baby Capsules

Dannie D
Dannie DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW7 posts
ERA
ERA

Ashleys
AshleysSydney, NSW3 posts

Love our Maxi-Cosi so much!

The maxi Cosi is so good! It allows me to be out and about and not worry about disturbing the babies sleep, if he falls asleep in the car.
The process to remove the seat can be a little tricky at first, especially if you're trying to do it without waking a sleeping baby. But once you get the hang of it it's fine.
Capsule can be a little heavy, esp once baby is in it. Show details ·  1
Gino C.
Gino C.

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect capsule

This capsule is amazing. I purchased the capsule in the midnight colour and its the perfect complementing colour to all of babies accessories. The hood is great extending all the way down creating plenty of shade while having a decent air vent at the back for plenty of airflow!
It easily clicks in and out of the pram getting baby in and out of the car while sleeping with ease. Babies head is well supported and the easy adjustable headrest and seatbelt will make it easy to adjust as baby grows.

Highly recommend this capsule. Show reply

Mark and Isabel H.
Mark and Isabel H.2 posts

Best purchase! You need one in your life!

I love it! Especially when she falls asleep, I don't have to wake her up getting in and out of the car. Have been getting lots of compliments with it on the Maxi Cosi Lila! Very easy to install :) Show details ·  1
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes car naps so easy!

This was easy to install and use, and baby has been comfortable. This makes transferring between car and the house, or onto the pram, super easy. As it can be used for 12mths, it’s heavier compared to some others which are only used till 6mths. However, my baby is 11mths and I still occasionally use it so he gets that bit longer to nap.

My matching pram had a folding issue come up and the staff at Dorel were super helpful. They gave phone support and when it didn’t work 100% arranged a replacement quickly. Show details ·  1

Funda Aban
Funda Aban

Maxi cosi micro 12 LX

The maxi Cosi car seat has been so convenient for us taking her in and out of the car onto the stroller especially when our daughter is asleep. Not having to disturb her . I highly recommend this product , easy to walk around with and easily able to fold back down into the boot. Show details ·  1
Hellohello
HellohelloSydney17 posts

Life saver with 3!

Amazing help when you have multiple children and/or go out a lot with baby. Not having to fiddle around with harness or wake baby up going in and out of the car saves so much time and stress!
Easily clicks onto my icandy pram base and im off to school drop off/pickup or shops without having to wake bub up or work around his nap times. Only annoying thing is the 2 step removal from the pram - have to take it off the pram with the adaptors still attached to the capsule and then click the adaptors off separately, not the easiest whilst carrying the capsule with a sleeping baby in it but still worth the $$! Show details ·  1
Kia R.

Maxi-Cosi   DM
Donna
DonnaPerth, WA

Makes life easy!!!

I have had capsule style car seats before but the comfort, safety and elegance of the maxi-cosi mico 12 is next level. It’s makes life so much easier being able to transfer a comfortable sleeping baby out of the car and back in for shopping trips, school drop offs and other outings without disturbing them. I remove and attach with ease multiple times daily and would genuinely recommend to others. With a simple one handed release while holding the capsule with the other hand you can remove from the solid car base and reattaching is even easier with simply placing the capsule back on the base and hearing the click. The extended use makes this a valuable investment accomodating both premature infants and babies up to 12months. Would buy again. Show details ·  1
Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect capsule. Love how handy it is

Bubs looks super comfy in it and is always smiling away. We use it daily and have found it very easy in all aspects. We’ve swapped it to other cars and reinstalling it has been simple. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Incredible 10/10

This car seat is truly amazing the comfort and safety if offers is something else!
Cannot speak highly enough about this car seat. My little girl loves it!! She is so comfortable. Knowing how safe and secure she is extremely reassuring for me. It is also very easy to remove inserts as she grows, and for washing. Easy to remove from car and place onto my pram. Highly recommend! Couldn’t be happier with this product. Show details ·  1
Dee Fietz
Dee FietzSydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

First Time Mum - Highly Recommend

Being a first time mum, I was nervous with what capsule we should buy for the arrival of our baby. However once our son arrived we found this capsule amazing. It easy to lift out of the car and even easier to put in. The straps are easily adjustable you can even do it while the baby is laying inside the capsule. Our favourite thing to do with our capsule is when bub falls asleep in the car we don’t have to wake him to bring him out of the car we can just take the entire capsule out and bring him inside while he sleeps. Definitely worth every dollar spent. Show details ·  1
Crystal
CrystalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

First time capsule user, LOVED IT

First time mum, I was looking for a capsule that would grow with bubs! The Mico 0-12 capsule has been amazing! From fitting in the car, to everyday use! It’s super soft and cosy with lots of room to grow! The newborn insert was perfect for those early trips bringing bubs home from hospital. And is already an essential item we use almost daily! Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Anthea
Anthea2 posts

Perfect fit for Premmie baby!

The Mico 12LX is the perfect fit for my little boy who was born 5 weeks early and came home at just 2675g (5lb 14oz). Thanks to the low birth weight settings we were able to get a nice snug safe fit and he looks really comfortable. It fits in my car with 3 seats across the back, is easy to use and is compatible with my Bugaboo pram. Very happy and glad I will be able to continue to use it for the next 12 months! Show reply