Maxi-Cosi Mico AP

Maxi-Cosi Mico AP Questions & Answers

55 questions from our users

Jess C.

Jess C.asked

Hi, we have a maxi cosi mcm 2010 and Id like to know if its compatible with the maxi cosi Lila pram in duo mode. Thanks.

Maxi-Cosi
Megan M.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Jess, Thank you for contacting us. Our Maxi Cosi capsules are compatible with the Lila stroller. You can use the adaptors provided with the Lila stroller to connect the capsule to the pram. Feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 if you have any further questions.

Rachel G.

Rachel G.asked

What is the weight of JUST the capsule please? For the MAXI COSI Mico Limited Edition.

JET.

JET.asked

How long after the manufacture date does a maxi-Cosi Mico AP Isogo expire?

Maxi-Cosi
Kura A.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Jet, thank you for your question. It is 10 years. If you have any further question please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526.

Lins

Linsasked

Hello,just wondering what is the exp.date of Maxi Cosi MCM 2010 ?

Nicole M.

Nicole M.asked

Hi purchased a British maxicosi capsule isofix base and want to know if it does fit an Australian maxi Cosi mico AP capsule?

chris

chrisasked

Why haven't the isofix base units that are used in the EU and UK made it out to australia?

Are they less safe than having the tethering strap or is it just Australian standards insistence on the tether strap that is the hold up - similar to their reluctance to embrace isofix?

Ricki

Rickiasked

Can I still get pram adapters for a Maxi Cosi MCM 2010 capsule? Thank you

Tes

Tesasked

I have a Nissan Dualis 2010 (J10 series), and was wondering if the Maxi Cosi Mico Ap will fit behind the front seats (meaning not in the middle seat)? I know that it can be anchored and strapped in, just wondering if it will actually fit size wise behind the front seat.
I don’t want to buy one and find it doesn’t fit, and I’ve tried to check on the Maxi Cosi website, however it doesn’t disappoint this certain capsule.

Lianne
Lianne

I used to have mine behind the passenger seat. The seat at the front would need to go forward more but it does fit in. It’s actually nice and secure

Astrid C

Astrid Casked

Is maxi cosi air mcm 2010 the same as maxi cosi ap? I cant seem to find any review on the maxi cosi air

Emma

Emmaasked

Hi I have a maxi cosi Mico ap 2014.
Is this a isofix model? I got it secondhand but it didn’t have isofix connection in base ?

Linz

Linzasked

Hello I have a maxi cosi mcm 2010. I am just wondering when does this expire?

Pipizai

Pipizaiasked

Maxi-Cosi Mico Plus, Mico AP and Citi capsules are compatible with Laika stroller.
Is MCM 2010 also compatible with Laika stroller?

Caroline

Carolineasked

do Maxi Cosi capsules have an expiry date, and if so how can I find it out?

Becsaubert

Becsaubertasked

Will a maxi Cosi 2010 fit the mountain buggy adapter #28?

Ngauru R

Ngauru Rasked

Hi do the maxi cosi mico APs in NZ come with the strap to top tether? My car doesnt have isofix so I have to use seat belt and locking clip but I feel like that isn't safe enough without the tether strap

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi there, My partner and I are moving to Ireland from Australia at the end of this year and we're wondering if this particular capsule will meet the safety standards in Ireland or if we would have to purchase an alternative one when we get there?

JessAx
JessAx

Good question! I have no idea... maybe look up maxi cosi website and contact them direct, they should have an email or something to send a enquiry.
Maybe even call a baby bunting or shop you can buy it from here in Australia and ask them to find out for you

Eoin
Eoin

Irish here too. Specifically I haven't got official info on your question, you'll need to talk to maxi cosy. Generally though, it won't have the stamp, not that anyone will ever check. One thing to note is the Australian standards are actually tougher than UK and Ireland. That means you'll have to contend a top tether, which is a pita. best to rent for a few months and buy your gear back in Europe. Same applies to any towbar related accessories.

Kelly

Kellyasked

Have there been any changes to the seat 2014 version to a 2017/2018 manufacturer date?

dee

deeasked

i was given a maxi cosi ap isofix capsule , and i have on layby the icandy peach, it says its compatible with the maxi cosi ap capsule , will the maxi cosi ap isofix capsule also work?

angrykate
angrykate

Hi Dee,
Yes it is compatible

Emma

Emmaasked

Hello, I have recently purchased a 2nd hand uppa baby vista pram that came with adapters, I am trying to work out if there is a certain capsule that the adapters belong with? I asked the lady who I brought it off and she couldn't remember. Is there any way I can find out or do all the capsules use the same adapters?

Mellzy
Mellzy

It’s probably best to ask at a baby store that sells prams and capsules. They will be able to advise of the correct fitting capsule

Jai

Jaiasked

I am wondering if anyone else has come across this? I was looking at the safety testing for this capsule model and the ISOFIX model, on https://www.childcarseats.com.au and the ISOFIX model has 1/5 stars while the non ISOFIX model has 3/5 stars... I was just wondering if anyone may know WHY this would be? Thanks

Beth
Beth

I found the same thing when I was researching them, I'm not sure of the exact reason why but you can see on www.childcarseats.com.au the exact areas it got the lower star scores on. I went with the non ISOFIX model even though my car has ISOFIX because the safety rating was so much better.

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives