Maxi-Cosi Mico AP

Maxi-Cosi Mico AP (page 2 of 7)

Fantastic baby capsule

Very easy to install and use on a daily basis. Conveniently this capsule is compatible with Redsbaby prams so the capsule can be transferred straight into the pram. Easy to carry but is quite heavy compared to other capsules. Only negative is the obvious - can only be used until approx 6 months, otherwise a great capsule!

Easy to use!

Easy to use, had it installed. Kids fit securely. Purchased adapters to be able to use the capsules on my pram. Worst thing is the good that goes over to protect from the sun, it’s very flimsy and doesn’t hold its shape which is really frustrating as it’s purpose is to block the sun

Easy handling!

So easy to carry. I am in and out of the car so this capsule is perfect! So easy to install aswell. Have had a few carseats for my kids but this one is the best! Comfy for the kids too, can fit perfectly in my car with out the big bulk.

Comfortable

This capsule is very easy to carry and it fits in car nicely (a four door sedan) it was very easy to install so makes it easier to switch from one car to another, my son fits snug in it and is very comfortable and yet he still has plenty of room to grow into it

Convenient and comfy

Fits easily into any pram using adapters.
Never have to strap my baby in the car which is difficult. Simply did all the fastening and settling of bubs inside the house, carried out capsule and clicked it into the car base.
Downside is capsule isnt very light so taking bubs in and out car is tiresome.

Love it

I bought this capsule for when my son was born and it has been fantastic! Easy to install the base in the car with the added safety of the iso fix system. Easy to put the baby in and adjust the straps as well as clip into my pram. So perfect when the baby has fallen asleep to transfer them!

Easy to use.

Easy to use and simple to pull in different out of car. Made life with a newborn much easier. Got the seat installed professionally to start with but easy to install ourselves if needed after that. I felt confident knowing that our baby was safe. My only criticism is that I would want to use it beyond the 3-4 months we did.

Loved this capsule

Very easy to install and a nice roomy capsule for Bub. Was easy to fit to my city select premier with the adapters. Was great to transport my baby about for school and daycare drop offs. Easy to remove the covers for cleaning. Wish my son didn't grow as fast as he did so I could still be using it. I don't have a negative as this capsule was worth every cent

Good quality capsule that goes straight from the car to the pram

I have used this capsule with my last two babies and has been very convenient. I used it with my joolz pram which i got the adaptors from someone on gumtree which means i dont need to wake my baby up if she is asleep in the car and we are out.

Good Capsule - Faulty Hood

Mico AP capsule itself is a lightweight easy to carry capsule.
Compatible with a range of prams including the nuna. Easy click on and off. Lots of padding to keep baby safe and secure with little head movement.
Downside our one came with a faulty hood which would keep falling down which was very frustrating

Great

At first I found it a bit confusing but once I realised how to use it, it was okay. The adapters for my baby bee are to come today and I am excited to be able to keep baby asleep while I go out. Easy to install, stylish looking, I have always wanted a Maxi Cosi so i am excited to use.

Love the maxi cosi capsule

I love this capsule, it’s so convenient with a newborn. I used it with my bugaboo buffalo purchasing the adapters from baby bunting, it meant I didn’t have to disturb my baby getting her in and out of the car for short trips to the shops etc. Fits well in my car and isofox was a bonus.

Easy to use

Great capsule, not too heavy and easy to take out of car. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend it to other parents. The only thing that concerns us is that when our baby falls asleep, his head often falls forward in the seat which isn’t great for oxygen flow but I think this is the case for all capsules not just the maxi cosi.

Perfect buy

I bought this a month ago. Its major advantages are that it can be put in a pram (however the pram requires adapters if its not a maxi cosi branded pram) and then when in the car it can be clicked in to the car seat base. Overall i think its very useful and handy to have.

Baby doesn't wake up in this!

Been using this for 10 months now. Also Bought the adapter for our baby jogger pram.
Overall good but could be better designed as described below:

Cons: putting the capsule onto the pram adapters is quite tricky often you will miss.
Pulling the strap that is secured over the top is quite hard to secure and unsecure.
Pros: younger babies don't wake up so easily but after 8 months our boy gets woken up easy when transfering him from arm to seat. Lucky for us our baby still barely fits in the capsule at 8 months. Great to use if we go out at night.
**Capsule can be a rocker too!

Good car seat for our young twins

Maxi cosi car seats ate not very heavy to carry, but because we have a twin we need to carry two of them, then it’s a bit hard to carry. So we also bought a adapter for bugaboo donkey duo pram, it turns out to be quite well when we use them, although they make the pram become harder to go through a standard door.
They are easy to install in a car and easy to remove.
Our twins seem to love sleeping on the car seats so we love them so much

Great for bub!

Easy to use capsule. I blindly trusted the reviews for it and i wasn't disappointed. Bub sleeps through the smallest car journeys. even handles 40 deg days (with air con of course) nicely. The adaptors are a bit fiddly for the pram but manageable. embarking and disembarking from the car is usually a matter of a few minutes. Cant recommend this highly enough!

Great product

Very easy to carry, compatible with pram (redsbaby pram with special attachment) and car (2016 subaru with ISOfix option), very easy to install with video instructions online, however our capsule was professionally installed, and can carry sleeping baby straight from car to house so much easier. Baby sleeps comfortably and nicely in it.

Good but has some negatives

Easy to install and our premature baby fits securely. It is easy to carry although quite heavy even with a small baby. The strap to secure it to the car (over the top of the capsule) is quite hard to connect and I also fear that if I accidentally let go, the metal buckle will hit my child.

Good product but quite heavy

This is a great capsule in terms of build quality and performance. Downside is it's quite heavy and only just fits in my car (mazda cx5).

Before buying one ensure the backseat of your car has enough room behind the drivers seat - probably better to buy a smaller capsule if you have a small or medium size car.