Maxi-Cosi Mico AP

Maxi-Cosi Mico AP (page 4 of 7)

Isofix, Non Isofix

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying

O.Pl

O.Pl

Nice capsule

I honestly only used maxi cos I capsule so I can't compare but I guess most of them are not light to lift normally. I purchased all black. Love the design. Easy to clean and handle but my baby didn't like it at all. I was planning to use for about a year but couldn't even last half a year since she cried so much. Once she's in a big car seat, she's happy but I assume she just wanted forward faced.. It looked a bit squashy even though she was a premmie.. It is totally up to babies. I generally enjoyed using the capsule.

Emma J

Emma J

Perfect for transition from car to anywhere!

This capsule was a life saver. When the newborn fell asleep in the car I was able to take her straight from the car still in the capsule and pop her onto the pram with adaptors or bring her into the house without getting her out of the capsule and risking her waking up.

Cassandra B

Cassandra BAU

Great pram and compatible with our stroller

Our Maxi-Cosi that we purchased is easy to use, affordable and works as a great travel system with our baby jogger stroller.
The carrier can fit up to a 6 month old (approx) and is nice and snug/safe.
We also had the iso bars installed for an easy installation into our car.
Lightweight and simple making it easy for mums on the go

Bianca wilt60

Bianca wilt60Brisbane

Sooo handy

It is so handy having this. I love the fact that I can clip the capsule straight from the pram and clip it in the car so that bun doesn't wake up and I can head out to the gym. Crazy if you don't get at least a clip capsule/pram combo even if it isn't this one.

Becksus

BecksusMelbourne

Small yet sturdy

This capsule fits into our car with no issues as well as onto our Bugaboo bee 5. Initially we struggled with adaptors for the stroller but realised you could use the one meant for the Bee 3. This capsule is super easy to install in a car and a really good size for a newborn bub.

Triin Nigul

Triin NigulBrisbane

Great car seat for INFANTS!

Amazingly easy and cute capsule! Been very handy for the first months. My baby is 3 months and I'm sure in a month he is outgrown it. One more thing, it is a bit stiff, the paddings are not so soft. So for 3 -4 months its a great buy!

Lazybedfan

LazybedfanPeregian Beach

Excellent product

We purchased the Maxi cosi with Iso fix. It is so easy to install. We also have a bugaboo pram and the adaptors to put the capsule on to the bugaboo pram so we do not have to wake our little one if she is asleep and we just need to run some errands etc.

Sammy L

Sammy L

Great seat

The capsule is easy to install and very versatile. We have the car seat mounts and the stroller base so you don't have to remove the child from the capsule when transferring to the car. The infant insert allows it to be used from the hospital ward. It seems safe enough, just make sure that you get additional strapping and clips when installing in a car.

ctarts

ctartsSydney

excellent capsule

i chose this capsule as it fits into my baby jogger city select pram and the lady said it was one of the more popular capsules. its simple to click into pram and into car. its sturdy, secure and baby looks comfortable in it. this is a must for new mums in my opinion!

Wonderwomanj

WonderwomanjBrisbane

Good price for midrange capsule

Bought this from Baby Bunting prior to the birth of our second child. The price for the mid range model was about $150 less than other baby stores. After playing around it appears that it will be easy to remove and attach to our pram. Easy to install and ready for baby to arrive.

Chlo

ChloMelbourne

Very Handy!!

This is great and has been very useful for our now 5 week old. The capsule is easy to carry and is compatible with most Prams. The one we have is the icandy. This is very easy to use as it clicks into the dock quite easy and the seat belt is also easy to adjust. Once tighten it feels very secure and with all the extra cushioning around this is very comfortable for baby.

MelT

MelTMelbourne

Good car seat

My daughter loves this capsule! Sometimes I just tote her around in it if we're on a short outing. Fits well with our Bugaboo Bee pram.

It's very sturdy, however do take note that it can be a little heavy especially with a growing baby in it! Mechanisms are very easy to use, clicks into place securely and releases easily.

Torres

TorresSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allowed My Baby & I To Get From A to B in Comfort, Safety & Style

Highly recommend this infant carrier for any new parent that is always out and about. I used this for my son and although it does have a shorter life than other car restraints in the same class, it was a necessity for me and my family. It was great being able to put baby in the car and drive to where we needed, and clip straight into our Bugaboos - all without waking baby. Our little one never sweat in the seat, thanks to the moisture wick ing fabric. We also had the spare base in our second car so no matter where we were going, we would get there in comfort, safety and style.

Matthew B

Matthew BMelbourne

Very convenient

I was hesitant at first to make this purchase as it is an expense that has limited shelf life. However after some research I had seen the resale on these items are quite good. So we gave it a go. It has been excellent, easy to set up and use. We opted for two bases as this has made transition from cars very simple also we got connectors for our pram which made in and out even easier without waking the little one. Not a necessity however this capsule will make one of the harder things (travel with baby) far easier.

BiancandEve

BiancandEveAU

Love this purchase!

I did a lot of research before buying this capsule and I loved using it! Clipped into my pram perfectly and straight into the car which made it easy, stylish, safe and easy to carry. Never had any issues and baby was snug as a bug! I would recommend this

Roxaria

RoxariaPerth, WA

Ok capsule

I found this capsule a bit heavy to carry. It was the only one compatible with my pram bumbleride indie. Also, not so easy to attach it on the base and remove it. It requires a bit of effort. They say you can use it for up to 6 months but we had to stop using it at around 4 months as baby outgrew it (and my baby is only 15 percentile!). It was great the first months cause my baby was very small at birth and she looked cute and comfy in it.

Nikki

NikkiMelbourne

Be lost without it!

Easy to remove from car & install. Light weight & compatible with a huge range of prams. Removable cover to wash is a plus. Easy to adjust straps as the child grows. Option to buy extra bases makes it easy to swap between cars. Would be lost without this capsule

Bron

BronSydney

100% regret buying

Maja

MajaMelbourne

Sun canopy doesn't click in

We are very happy with this capsule - not too heavy, easy to take in and out, and extremely practical for Parents With toddlers.
However , we have had an issue with the sun canopy - I assume this is meant to click in and stay in place once you open it??? because ours keeps falling one way or the other and ends up on baby's face sometimes. Hope someone can help.

Beth

Beth

Good baby capsule

It clicks nicely and easily into the base in the car, I found the tether clip easy to hook on but tricky to get out of the hook initially (but I imagine they would all be like that) my husband found it fine though. Fits nicely onto my Joolz Geo pram with adaptors. I got it professionally installed for safety. Baby is nicely tucked up in the cosy padding and always falls asleep in it. I have quite a long baby so she is already in the top harness slot and I think she will reach the max height shoulder line by 4-5 months old. Edit: She actually made 6 months in the capsule, which I was really pleased about and found the tether clip got a lot easier to use over time. Very pleased with this capsule.

Jess M.

Jess M.asked

Hi,
I have just purchased a Maxi Cosi Mico Ap capsule and have had it professionally installed in my car. I have a Mazda 6 and finding that the tether strap to loosen & tighten sits under/behind the head rest and I need to open my boot everything time I’m wanting to get it in and out the car.. is there a way of shortening the strap that is attached to the actual capsule?? Thanks

Maxi-Cosi
Customer S.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Jess, Thank you for contacting us. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or email : customerservice@dorel.com.au and they can help you with troubleshooting any fitment or use related issues, Kind regards, Maxi Cosi - Team.

Julia E.

Julia E.asked

Hello, I am wondering if a 2018 base would fit a 2014 capsule? Thanks

Odile

Odileasked

Hi,
I just bought a infant car seat (Maxi-Cosi Mico AP) and I would like to know if it is compatible with the bugaboo frog. I have some adapters for frog here.

Can someone is able to help me in the research?

Maxi-Cosi
Customer S.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Odile, Thank you for contacting us. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 and they can help you with inquiries related to compatibility and any other questions that you may have. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives