4Maxi-Cosi Moda

Maxi-Cosi Moda Questions & Answers

4Maxi-Cosi Moda
Lou G.
Lou G.

I am thinking about buying this car seat online for my 12 week old baby but I am concerned about the reviews.
Can the maxi cosi moda be returned if there os a fitting problem with it?

Cheers

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Lou, Thank you for your message. For any fitting related inquiries feel free to contact our customer care team on customerservice@dorel.com.au and they can help you in answering any questions that you may have. You can also jump on live chat we are available b/w 8:30 am - 5:00 pm on our Maxi-Cosi website. Kind Regards, Mark, Maxi Cosi Team.

Monique W.

Hi we purchased this carseat in 2017 for our first daughter and I used it for her from newborn until about 1.5years when i changed to a Diono rear facing as i was finding it too difficult to lift her over the anchor straps to put her in and out. I have bought it out again to use for our 1 year old who recently swapped from the capsual to the carseat. I put up with it with our 1st as we had spent so much money on it but it fits terribly in our car (Toyota Prado 2011) even when i try to tighten it like crazy it still wobbles about and the strap is so hard to tighten/near impossible its like it just doesn't work properly or nothing like tightening our diono which tightened easily and i know the kids are secure once i have tightened it. We actually bought two of these car seats in 2017 preparing for the birth of our first daughter one for us and one for the grandparents thinking they were the best available but it fits terribly in their car as well ( Ford Falcon) and it is very difficult to tighten the strap on the one they have as well. Are we doing something wrong? Is there are way to make it sit more securely in our cars so the carseat doesn't move about or does it just not fit well in these particular cars? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Laura M.
Laura M.

I had mine professionally fitted and the put some rolled up towels under it and now it's heaps more secure then with my first bubs. Also if you reach around the back and pull the straps down from behind the seat then pull the tightening strap its heaps easier to tighten. Hope this helps

Monique W.

Thanks for that info I will try those tips :)

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Monique, We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Moda. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or customerservice@dorel.com.au so that we can help you trouble shoot any installation/fitment related issues that you may be experiencing. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

Aresha S.
Aresha S.

is this car seat: MAXI COSI Moda ISOFIX Convertible Car Seat Suitable Approx. 0-4 Years compatible with bugaboo stroller chameleon 3 plus ?

Maxi-Cosi   DM

The Maxi Cosi Moda is a convertible car seat and not suitable for a pram. Only infant carriers can be attached to a pram/stroller. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 or customerservice@dorel.com.au

dee
dee

Will this carseat be too bulky for my Toyota Yaris?

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Dee, Thanks for contacting us. The Moda is quite a compact convertible car seat, please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 and they will be able to help you with any installation & fitment related queries. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

JJ T.
JJ T.

Which is most reclined - the Low or High setting in the forward facing position?

Galina
Galina

How to recline the seat in forward facing position?

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives