4Maxi-Cosi Moda

81%11%8%

Mandy Y
Mandy YBrisbane5 posts

Safe and comfortable

This car seat can be used from 6 months till 4 years old. There is a very detailed manual. It is easy to install and easy to use. My baby seldom cries when she is in the car seat. It is safe and comfortable. Also it is a very good design. I will recommend this product.

Julia L
Julia LSydney5 posts

Great car seat for newborn

Awesome quality car seat. Looks stylish in my Car and fits nicely. Easy to put child in rear facing with convenient strap holders. Only bad thing is the seat can get a little too hot so baby isn’t happy. But I think it’s with all car seats when they’re in so Snug. Highly recommend

mrseltel
mrseltelCanberra5 posts

Ok- but tight fitting

When we purchased this seat we wanted something that would provide lots of protection for our new baby- whilst it does provide that, it is so difficult to get our chunky baby in and out of.

This may suit more slender babies but our average sized girl is uncomfortable in the seat.

We are hoping to sell this and replace with a different shaped seat.

I’m sure this is a really safe car seat, but just not the right one for us.

Getal KTR
Getal KTRBurwood10 posts

It's the car seat with everything you want

Where do I start? There are so many good features of this car seat. The fabric is just perfect, clean style and cool bamboo material used. It as isofix as expected. It has adjustable head rest, which also adjusts the harness height. And what about the GCELL thing on the side for side impact protection.

Pei Jun
Pei JunBUNDOORA5 posts

Easy to install

Bought this for my son. My husband found it is very easy to install. We bought the gray one. The color looks good. My son is 8 kilos now, we have adjusted the seat size for two times already. My son can fall asleep easily in this car seat, consider he always have problem to fall asleep.

Jess
JessGold Coast6 posts

Great Car seat!

We purchased this seat after using a capsule with Bub for the first 3.5 months.

He enjoys being in this seat and looks quite comfortable and safe. He just gets a little hot in there but does in other branded car seats as well.

Hubby isn't too handy but was able to instal the seat easily! The isofix points were a bonus for us and of course we love the fact we can extend his rear facing to keep him safe!

Chantelle
Chantelle6 posts

Best car seat highly recommend

Very easy to install and use. Baby cannot release themselves as the release strap is under the body of the seat. It is very secure and ideal for baby safety. My baby is always comfortable and relaxes easily in this seat. Great to wash and dry for baby accidents (The poo explosion kind). Colours are nice for any car. Buckling up baby is so easy. Taking baby out of the seat can be challenging but I think that would be the same for all car seats. My baby has been using this seat for 3.5 months and we can't fault it.

Kiki
KikiMelbourne7 posts

Only one flaw

This seat is great quality, soft fabric and awesome safety features. Our baby is on the larger side so I struggle to get him in and out with the insert as it's really padded. But truthfully the only thing I hate about this seat is the strap release, it's not easy and smooth as it should be for a product at this price. My husband easily installed it in the centre of our back seat (we have a sedan) as it would have restricted our front leg room had we installed behind one of the front seats.

Rhea
Rheamelbourne5 posts

Happy with this car seat

We purchased this seat at Baby Bunting and had it installed there, so cant comment on that process. It is very easy, however, to get our little one in and out of it, and to adjust the headrest as shes grown. It fits well in our car (nissan x trail). We've had no accidents so far so cant really comment on safety. Our little one seems perfectly comfy in it and has fallen asleep in it numerous times. Overall very happy with this purchase so far.

L P
L PBrisbane15 posts

Has been a good carseat so far

We purchased this carseat at Baby Bunting and had it fitted at the store. Fitting was relatively quick although they did not use the ISOFIX feature which is one of the reasons we purchased this carseat. The baby seems comfortable in the seat with all the paddling. It is easy to pop him in and out without disturbing him. Occasionally I find it difficult to release the seatbelt buckle but it isn't much of a problem. The carseat also comes with a seat protector and is relatively small compared to other models. We have found it fits perfectly behind the driver's seat in our two door sports car.

Lynds
LyndsRedcliffe8 posts

can't live without

although expensive it might seem I think it's worth every penny. we researched seats for a long time before deciding on this one. easy to use, spacious, extended rear facing option. I found this has a lot more padding than regular seats. fabric is soft and has strap covers. infant insert can be taken in and out. fabric is easy to take off so you can clean the entire seat.

Jess G
Jess GGeelong2 posts

Lily
LilyMelbourne7 posts

Great car seat from birth !

Bought this car seat for our newborn son and it has so far been amazing.

It is easy to move the head rest to adapt to a fast growing baby.

The belt fastening and unfastening takes some time to get used to.

The belt easily gets stuck so you often have to slightly force to unlock the full lenght. That's why it is only getting 4 stars.

Apart from that it's great !

We were told it's easy to take off the fabric and wash it but we didn't have any need to do so yet.

Jiya
JiyaPerth, WA6 posts

Really cozy and latest model

I know there are few other models are very popular in other brand and in Maxi Cosi also. However, all same level of protection ranges, I decided to buy this cuz this is the latest and it is smaller size compared the others.

I still can sit in front seat although I install this. if i choose other brand and same range of the product then I cannot. my car is mazda 3 .

so far ~all good . my baby is happy to sit there.

Just one thing for all car seat company, I hope they cleary show which carseat model is suitable for which model of the car.

They simply saying go ask to shop but shops are busy with many customers no time to re-install many times.

Unlike European website.

Cheers

Shiela Joy Fernandez
Shiela Joy FernandezSydney5 posts

Great product

Great safety features with the sides of the seat. Easy to install for mothers on the go. Comfortable for baby with the soft cushioning on all parts of the seat. Easy to clean. Not too bulky in the car with another baby seat and all of the trimmings of having a newborn. Wish it came in gender colors though!

Joy
JoyAtwell6 posts

Good

It was really easy to install.

The air protection looks really safe and looks cosy for my 5month baby. It has ISO fix connections to the car.

The seat cover also soft feeling to my baby.

Can change the angles and my baby is quite happy when we go out.

I recommend!

Convertible Car Seats

Find out how Maxi-Cosi Moda compares to other Convertible Car Seats

Shir G
Shir GPerth6 posts

Awesome car seat for newborn !

bought this car seat for my newborn. i absolutely love it. thick paddings for extra protection, ease of fitting it into the car with ISOFIX. attachments are easy to remove and clean and easy to put it back. seat belts are convenient to attach and remove too. highly recommended !

viki
vikimelbourne2 posts

it's pretty good

It takes about 15 mins to install . We bought the navy color n we have used for 8 months but it still looks like brand new. It has air pad around so very good to protect baby' head. It has cushion n baby sit inside very comfortable when getting elder the cushion can remove.

Celeste
Celeste9 posts

Excellent car seat

I like the level of firmness and support this car seat gives without it being too bulky. It was a bit difficult to install rear facing (with ISO fix) and I find the harness quite difficult to tighten which discourages you from tightening it everytime - my husband has less of an issue with that though.

dj1080
dj1080Sydney5 posts

Good car seat

At first my son didn't like it because it was to tight. However, he love it now :

The car seat is got great quality materials and it was really easy to install.

The air protections on the side looks really safe and seat wont move thanks to all the straps and euro ISO fix connections to the car.

Easy to clean and to put the baby in and out.

Good purchase

Torres
TorresSouth East Queensland, QLD44 posts

Nothing less than the best for your most precious cargo

One of the best car seats I have owned. You get what you pay for - it is one of the seats on the more expensive end of the scale but well worth it. Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years of age, it caters for children big and small. Too many great features to go through but definitely a seat I highly recommend. Great quality and after sales support.

aprilmoorie
aprilmoorieRandwick3 posts

The best car seat

We did a comparison between the following: Safe n Sound Platinum, Safe n Sound Millenia, Maxi Cosi Euro and Maxi Cosi Moda. We ended up buying the Moda. As the helpful staff and Banana Baby explained, the Moda is the latest model from Maxi Cosi. On top of that, the Moda has the full fabric cover on the bottom and back of the seat. It also has the clips on the side to hold the seat belt. The Platinum was just too big for us. The Millenia was really good, but it didn't have the side impact protection of the G-Cell which the Moda had.