Maxi-Cosi Moda

Maxi-Cosi Moda (page 2 of 3)

Julia

Julia

So much padding

My baby finds this very comfortable , so much padding , especially around the head, this was very important to me and it was the most padded seat on display. It’s very easy to adjust the seat height and straps. It is also way to clean, I would recommend this car seat to my friends

Toni

ToniMelbourne

Made for very petite baby

The seat was easy to install and adjust the height. the head rest is very soft. The head rest is very tight on my 4 month old baby’s head. The seat would suit a petite baby. My baby is average size. The seat kept my baby quite warm on long trips even with the air conditioning on.

Ella

EllaRosehill

Good buy

Very easy to install and my baby really likes and very comfortable in this seat. I love the fact that i can wash all of the cloth material as I am a germ freak. It’s not to bulky compared to other brands with the same feature. I the only issue with this seat( or i think most the brands) is when then seat is facing rear for newborns the belt attached to the car is at its maximum stretch and we can’t really remove it while putting or removing our baby because our car is SUV. My friend didn’t had the same issue because they have a small car.

Fdove

FdoveSydney

Ok car seat

We bought this car seat and was told it is easy to install ourselves. It turned out the product instruction is very brief and there is no where to find a good installation demonstration clip online. We had to use a professional service for the installation. The baby travels well in this car seat but getting him in and out is always a struggle and involves a lot of cries.

Md10

Md10Perth

Great convertible car seat

I purchased a Maxi Cosi car seat as I heard it's a reputable European brand with good warranty. I went with the Moda convertible to maximise usage from newborn to toddler. I like that there's removable inserts for newborn. It however got too tight and had to be removed for my baby at 8 weeks. Now at 10 weeks my baby seems really squashed in the seat even without the newborn insert, so will have to look to see if any more adjustments can be made. The car seat is easy enough to install with the instructions manual.

Sharyn35

Sharyn35Brisbane

Baby loves it!

The seat is very comfortable for my Bub. We have used it for a long road trip from QLD to VIC and for trips about town and Bub has never complained. It is easy to install and set up, and it is easy to adjust the headrest and shoulder straps. The moisture wicking fabric has kept my Bub cool over the QLD summer, too, which is a bonus. The only negative is that I have found the strap that keeps the seat secure in rear facing mode is difficult to loosen to get Bub in and out, I have to lift Bub over this strap to get him into and out of the seat, which is not good for my back.

Emily

Emily

Great car seat, excellent customer service

Easy to install and switch between cars (we currently only have one car seat with 2 cars). We originally got it professionally installed but it’s so easy to do on your own. We love that it has extended rear facing as the idea of safety is very important to us. It is also easy to clean and take apart when the inevitable happens and it needs a proper clean. The fabric is breathable and we live in rural qld and I’ve never found it sweaty or hot when I get my son out. Definitely a great purchase!

My 9 week old HATES it!!

Karen t

Karen t

Does the job

This car seat was easy enough to install and it looks very nice in colour. It has airbags and I felt like it was good safe option when we purchased it. It is adaptable from rear facing to front facing and came with a newborn insert which was great. However, For some reason I find it incredibly difficult to get my baby in and out of it and her posture often seems hunched over and squashed which is uncomfortable for her and He gets upset. I believe this may because she has a long torso but I feel like the seat should accommodate for that. I will keep playing with the adjustments and see if we can make it work. Other than that it seems like a very well made products.

Lungby

LungbyMelbourne

Comfortable and secure

I didn't realise how much better this car seat was until recently I hired a car and car seat for use while on holidays! I find that the Moda is very comfortable and secure. I had it installed at Baby Bunting and I still have it rear facing so I haven't had to change it yet. However having looked at the installation instructions, I find them ridiculously difficult to understand. It's easy to clean the different components.

Mandy Y

Mandy YBrisbane

Safe and comfortable

This car seat can be used from 6 months till 4 years old. There is a very detailed manual. It is easy to install and easy to use. My baby seldom cries when she is in the car seat. It is safe and comfortable. Also it is a very good design. I will recommend this product.

Julia L

Julia LSydney

Great car seat for newborn

Awesome quality car seat. Looks stylish in my Car and fits nicely. Easy to put child in rear facing with convenient strap holders. Only bad thing is the seat can get a little too hot so baby isn’t happy. But I think it’s with all car seats when they’re in so Snug. Highly recommend

mrseltel

mrseltelCanberra

Ok- but tight fitting

When we purchased this seat we wanted something that would provide lots of protection for our new baby- whilst it does provide that, it is so difficult to get our chunky baby in and out of.
This may suit more slender babies but our average sized girl is uncomfortable in the seat.
We are hoping to sell this and replace with a different shaped seat.
I’m sure this is a really safe car seat, but just not the right one for us.

Getal KTR

Getal KTRBurwood

It's the car seat with everything you want

Where do I start? There are so many good features of this car seat. The fabric is just perfect, clean style and cool bamboo material used. It as isofix as expected. It has adjustable head rest, which also adjusts the harness height. And what about the GCELL thing on the side for side impact protection.

Pei Jun

Pei JunBUNDOORA

Easy to install

Bought this for my son. My husband found it is very easy to install. We bought the gray one. The color looks good. My son is 8 kilos now, we have adjusted the seat size for two times already. My son can fall asleep easily in this car seat, consider he always have problem to fall asleep.

Jess

JessGold Coast

Great Car seat!

We purchased this seat after using a capsule with Bub for the first 3.5 months.
He enjoys being in this seat and looks quite comfortable and safe. He just gets a little hot in there but does in other branded car seats as well.
Hubby isn't too handy but was able to instal the seat easily! The isofix points were a bonus for us and of course we love the fact we can extend his rear facing to keep him safe!

Chantelle

Chantelle

Best car seat highly recommend

Very easy to install and use. Baby cannot release themselves as the release strap is under the body of the seat. It is very secure and ideal for baby safety. My baby is always comfortable and relaxes easily in this seat. Great to wash and dry for baby accidents (The poo explosion kind). Colours are nice for any car. Buckling up baby is so easy. Taking baby out of the seat can be challenging but I think that would be the same for all car seats. My baby has been using this seat for 3.5 months and we can't fault it.

Kiki

KikiMelbourne

Only one flaw

This seat is great quality, soft fabric and awesome safety features. Our baby is on the larger side so I struggle to get him in and out with the insert as it's really padded. But truthfully the only thing I hate about this seat is the strap release, it's not easy and smooth as it should be for a product at this price. My husband easily installed it in the centre of our back seat (we have a sedan) as it would have restricted our front leg room had we installed behind one of the front seats.

Rhea

Rheamelbourne

Happy with this car seat

We purchased this seat at Baby Bunting and had it installed there, so cant comment on that process. It is very easy, however, to get our little one in and out of it, and to adjust the headrest as shes grown. It fits well in our car (nissan x trail). We've had no accidents so far so cant really comment on safety. Our little one seems perfectly comfy in it and has fallen asleep in it numerous times. Overall very happy with this purchase so far.

L P

L PBrisbane

Has been a good carseat so far

We purchased this carseat at Baby Bunting and had it fitted at the store. Fitting was relatively quick although they did not use the ISOFIX feature which is one of the reasons we purchased this carseat. The baby seems comfortable in the seat with all the paddling. It is easy to pop him in and out without disturbing him. Occasionally I find it difficult to release the seatbelt buckle but it isn't much of a problem. The carseat also comes with a seat protector and is relatively small compared to other models. We have found it fits perfectly behind the driver's seat in our two door sports car.