4Maxi-Cosi Nova LX

4.5

Emmy
EmmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby hates this seat. Not practical for a new born to 3 months so far

I get infuriated every time I put my baby in this seat because of how impractical it is for new born-infant stage, and also for how much he hates it. It isn’t practical for a newborn as is sits upright and doesn’t tilt all the way as shown in the instructions. The head rest on the newborn insert is not adjustable and the baby is just slumped in the seat. Looks so uncomfortable for him. When you adjust the lever for the shoulder straps, the buckle area gets tight while the shoulder are still a bit loose. Very unsafe!
My son is now 3 months and he still hates it every time he has to be in it, and I hate it too. Wish I spent money on a different one Show details
Safety
Ease of Installation
Maxi-Cosi
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Emmy, Thanks for providing your review. Could you please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 so that we may assist you further. Thanks. Regards Claire - Maxi Cosi Team.

Youngone
YoungoneWestern Australia2 posts

Very happy!

I initially bought this seat for the fabric, as my baby gets really hot and sweaty easy. And it's beautiful! The material is great, soft and durable. The seat is very roomy and spacious (another benefit to good air flow) but doesn't take up space in the car.
Very easy to use and adjust.
If I had to pick a negative, it would be the high sides on the seat. In rear facing it doesn't leave a big gap between the seat and car roof (sedan) to put the child in and out.
Also received great service from the Maxi Cosi sales team, very friendly and helpful. Show details ·  1
CHS2022
CHS2022Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love it!

We love this car seat!!! We ended up getting 2, one for each car, instead of getting a britax. It fits perfectly in the hilux and the yaris-cross. Maxi cosi have been so great to deal with. The straps are my favourite part. They’re just so easy to loosen/tighten compared to other seats we’ve had. Little miss loves it and is so snug, perfect for a car nap Show details ·  1
Paige G.
Paige G.2 posts
  Nova LX

VALUE, COMFORT & EASY TO INSTALL!

An affordable car seat and so easy to use! Have just upgraded from a capsule and love the one hand head adjustment and compact size. Will be purchasing a second for my mother in law’s car! Show details ·  1
Isaac Cox
Isaac CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Nova LX

The best seat we have ever owned !

After having used Britax seats for our first born we had high recommendations to try Maxi Cosi seats from several stores in Brisbane !
We were recommended the Nova seat and my partner and I couldn’t be happier ! Easy to use, easy for Dads to fit and she is just so snug and comfortable that we know she is perfectly safe ! My partner has washed it and it’s like new again ! So happy and we have recommended it to all our friends. Show details ·  1
Evie
EvieWestern Australia

Love this seat!

I bought the Nova LX from Babyland in December for my newborn who is now 3mo and have been so impressed with it. The harness adjusts so easily and moves both the head rest and shoulder straps with one pull. The whole seat also reclines with one hand. The 3D mesh behind my baby's back makes it really breathable especially over this hot summer and helped my baby not to get sweaty. There is also air protect around baby's head which keeps baby really safe and snug - I also used the newborn head insert for him which not many seats come with. I am a huge Maxi Cosi fan with my 2 year old in the Luna Pro. Would definitely recommend this seat. Show details ·  1
Sprinkle tinkle
Sprinkle tinklePerth13 posts
  Nova LX

So glad we chose this seat!

After looking at lots of seats and options, we landed on the Nova LX. We are soooo glad we chose this one! It’s solid, beautiful and such a nice seat.

The install was easy and our little Bub is so comfortable and fits so well. I love that the seat is extended rearward facing so that we can keep our little one rearward facing and safest for longer.

The inside of the seat also has a mesh which is amazing for these hot days to help keep her cool. The fabrics on the seat are divine, I wish they made these in adult size haha.

100% recommend this seat. Show details ·  1

Tess Tickle
Tess TickleSydney, NSW

Brillant Seat

This is my second seat, the first was Britax which I wasn't overly happy with so the lady at Baby Kingdom Castle Hill showed me the Nova by Maxi Cosi. The thing I instantly loved about the seat was the cosy snug design and how simple it was to use as I was still keen to keep my little one in the rear facing position.
After having the seat now for a few weeks, I feel more confident putting my baby in a car seat than I ever did before. I would recommend this seat to any new parents. Show details ·  1
Liz Stevens
Liz StevensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!!

This car seat is the best I’ve had, it was so easy to install and I feel confident that my little boy is safe and secure in his seat.
The customer service received from Fee who had all the time in the world for me, going through what choices I had for my vehicle and needs where amazing. Show details ·  1
Kristine
Kristine2 posts

Amazing Carseat easy to use

Nova Lx has amazing features, The one hand recline is fantastic, it has isofix for easy installation I can fit it in my crv with 2 extra seats next to it. So it's a great size compact. It has a moisture wicking fabric so my toddler wont get all sweaty in summer. Show details ·  1