10Maxi-Cosi Pria Car Seats

Hannah P2 posts
Krystaljaade
KrystaljaadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Maxi Cosi for Bubs

Love the seat. I have OCD so everything needed to be perfect with my purchase. However as months have passed on one thing on the daily really irritates me, and that is the padding for the buckle compartment. It continues to slide out as it is not secured to anything. No press button, velcro, just slide in under the seat.

I do love how easy the process of installing the seat is and the smart fix component makes life a dream. Show details ·  1

Marnie H.
Marnie H.Perth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Fabulous easy use baby seat

I bought this seat as a Grandma looking for a good quality, safe extended rear facing seat for my Granddaughter. Because it’s only used occasionally I have had to install and uninstall the seat several times. It is so easy to do and each time I am able to get a really solid good fit with minimal fuss. Bub seems comfy in the seat and I love the smart tether which makes lifting a heavy baby in and out so much easier! Show details ·  1
Tamara R.
Tamara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria

We love the Maxi-Cosi Pria

We purchased the Maxi-Cosi for our newborn after doing research on different car seats and fault it. We LOVE the smart guide tether feature - it makes getting bub in and out of the car so much easier. The car seat is really nice and compact without compromising on safety or clever features, including comfortable padding, easy one-handed adjustments, and magnetic strap holders. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality car seat with all the clever features! Show details ·  1
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Highly recommend - best newborn seat!

Brilliant seat, great customer service. Has made getting our newborn in and out of the car for daycare drop offs and pick ups for our older son a breeze! Highly recommend. Our newborn sleeps so well in this seat Show details ·  1
Nadine
Nadine

Safe, straightforward, comfy

Love this seat! My baby seems nice and comfy in there, and I love the smartguide for the top tether - game changer for getting young babies out. Installation was very easy. Show details ·  1
haoming t.
haoming t.

Good product

Easy to install and use. I really like the SMART Guide® top tether which makes placing and removing baby is not a backbreaking jon even for my wife who is slightly shorter. Material is in good quality and can see baby is really comfy in there. Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX

Best baby seat on the market

After doing extensive research on car seats my partner and I couldn’t pass up on all the features of the maxi cosi pria lx - great safety functions, comfortable for baby with the andjustable recline function and easy to install. Show details ·  1
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

Love it

Absolutely love this car seat

The smart guide for the top teather saves so much time being out of the way & not having to loosen & tighten it each time getting bub in & out of the seat & the smart lock is so easy to use, it certainly made things a lot easier to install it into my car.
Bub has reflux so being able to take off the full cover to clean has been a great feature.

I brought a seat & when I went to install it, it was too big for my car.
The pria is a great compact seat, I have it installed behind the drivers seat & i still have plenty of room.

I certainly recommend this car seat Show reply

Kait
KaitCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Maxi Pria Lx

Easy to use, comfortable for my newborn and safe. Particularly love the strap guard that helps keep the straps out of the way for ease of putting Bub into the car seat. Liked it so much we bought two! Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Easy to get our passenger in and out

Having used the Maxi-Cosi Pria G-Cell seat for 6 months now, I can gladly say I love the product. It's easy to install and remove as needed. The belt running from the top of the rear facing seat along the side of the seat and then over the car's chair makes it super easy to get our passenger in and out of the seat - much easier than other rear facing seats I've used previously. The seat is comfy and snug, belt adjustments easy to make too. Show details ·  1
Brooke
Brooke

Highly recommend!

This is a fantastic car seat!
Highly recommend getting it professionally installed or at least checked over once installed for that peace of mind however instructions are included. Not a quick install so I am not keen to take the seat out to put in another car unless absolutely necessary.
Our baby is comfortable and falls asleep in the car seat often.
The colours are aesthetically pleasing.
The tether is a game changer! It will save your back lifting bub into the seat.
This comes with all the bells and whistles and safety features.
Despite being on the upper end of car seat prices, it is worth every cent!
The newborn insert and shoulder pads are easily removed for easy cleaning too. Show details ·  1
Alicia
Alicia

Worth the $$ for the tether guide & comfort

Great seat, bought because of the tether guide that holds the belt out of the way, esp because we wanted to keep rear facing for as long as possible. Baby is 10m and still haven’t tried it forward facing yet.
Comfortable and easy to install and use. Included free fitting with purchase. Have removed and refitted seat a few times without any trouble.
Babies head is not squished into foam holders like some other seats we’ve used. Easy to adjust head height.
Love that she will get many years use from it.
Only down sides are that I wish it had isofix, and it’s very pricey, even on sale.
Having said that, we bought the same seat for our second car. Show details ·  1
krystalnikiforos
krystalnikiforos
Bhatia
Bhatia

Safety first

We bought this car seat for safety reasons and to have a seat which can be used as our baby grows.
The insert was great when he was newborn.
Not having to loosen/tighten the side harness (required in most other car seats) is definitely a handy feature.
This seat is priced at a premium with these extra features in mind, but ideally price should be a little lower. Show reply

Lauren P.
Lauren P.Western District, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pria G-Cell

Love it!

The tether is a game changer! Makes it so much easier getting bub in and out. Also so easy to install, even in the back of a twin cab Ute. Show details ·  1
V James
V JamesSydney, NSW
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Would highly recommend

Really pleased with this seat.
Extra comfy for my little one & not having to do the tether up each ride has been a game changer Show details ·  1
Tyler B.
Tyler B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX

When people say installing a car seat is difficult, I don’t know what they mean, thanks to maxi così!

Love this car seat!
It’s easy to get my son in and out of with the smart guide. I love the magnetic buckle holders on the outside of the seat, keeping the straps out of the way while putting Bub in makes a huge, positive difference to putting Bub in the car.
Putting the seat in is a breeze with the lift bottom which is amazing when you transfer the seat between 2 cars often.
It’s such an investment because he’ll be in this seat until 4 years old and i plan to use it with future children!
My son has always taken well to all maxi così products but this seat takes the cake! Show details ·  1
AimeeByrne
AimeeByrneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria

Worth the investment

As first time parents, we love this car seat! There is no doubt that the car seat is pricey, but it’s so worth the investment - The way that the seat belt is fed through the seat, then is hooked under so it’s not in the way of taking our baby in and out of the seat has been a stand out feature from the other car seat we have in my partners car. My baby is so comfortable in the seat - no tantrums, often falls asleep in the car. We did get it professionally installed, as it was a bit tricky to do ourselves and we wanted it to be installed correctly and safely. We can’t wait to get years of use out of this car seat, and in the unlikely event we have a car accident, I love that Maxi Cosi will send us out a new car seat for free! Show details ·  1
Kate w
Kate w

Best seat on the market

Absolute game changer with the smart tether!! I’ve also had to swap it between cars multiple times and it’s so simple to do. Show details ·  1
Laura S - AUS
Laura S - AUSPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX G-Cell

The perfect seat for bub

Great value for money car seats with all the modern safety features you would expect and want in your first baby's car seat. Love the rear strap can be clipped lower for easy of getting bub in/out - even better for shorter mums and dads.
Bub looks comfy with all the padding, the length can be adjusted for taller kids, straight forward install and easy to pull apart for machine cleaning. Noting the only downside is that this is not an ISO-fix install seat which is now available in most modern cars. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria G-Cell

Excellent car seat for newborns

Easy to install, fits our baby perfectly and he falls asleep in comfort, makes driving a real breeze with our newborn, the strap that folds under is so convenient, stress free great design. Show details ·  1
Joseph N.
Joseph N.

Perfect car seat

This car seat was perfect for my newborn. We felt had peace of mind using this. Set up was easy and the materials is high quality. We are now 6 months in and so glad we bought this model. Show reply
Tanika
TanikaGoldfields, WA
  Verified Pria G-Cell

Brilliant car seat

Brilliant comfortable car seat. I had another brand but we brought this for my husbands car as it was compact. Instantly my baby was so much happier and comfortable. Goes to sleep instantly! For longer trips given we live 6hours from a major city she doesn’t get car seat refusal the next day like other car seats we’ve tried. 100% recommend this car seat. Show details ·  1

Claire
ClaireWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Pria LX

Compact with a very hand smart guide seatbelt

Our baby was born weighing 4125grams so definitely not small. When we were looking at car seats we weren’t sure if we should buy a capsule or go straight for the new born to 4 years option, because he was a good size this option worked well for us. We are planning on having more children and liked that this seat was so compact and didn’t require the seatbelt to be adjusted when moving the baby to and from the seat. Whenever I’ve spoken to friends they tell me they wish they had a seat with The smart guide system. One thing that isn’t great would be the padding that goes between the babies legs for protection from the five point seatbelt. It keeps coming out each time we remove the baby from the seat and is a pain to put back in. Show details ·  1
Kelly R
Kelly R
  Fair Incentive Pria LX G-Cell

Best baby purchase

So pleased with our car seat, a comfortable fit from newborn and up with the innovative tether strap design that makes it so much easier to get bub in and out of the car. Would recommend to any mum looking for a 0-4 car seat. Show details ·  1
Philippa G.
Philippa G.

Great

Fantastic car seat - my newborn baby loves driving in the car because of how comfortable this car seat is Show details ·  1
Viv and Ross O.
Viv and Ross O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX G-Cell

Best seat - safe, comfortable and convenient

We were tossing up between this and another seat due to their high safety rating and compact size. We decided to spend the extra on this seat because of the smart tether and it has been the BEST decision, so much easier to get our baby in and out of the car. Can't fault this seat at all, it's worth paying that bit extra and we would recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Sharnie
SharnieCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Comfortable and secure! 10/10

Love the maxi-cosi pria! We have purchased two (one for each car!) Our baby is so comfortable and secure in his seat and often naps during car rides! We have recommended to our other pregnant friends too! Show details ·  1
georgia b
georgia bHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Pria LX G-Cell

Would highly recommend

Our newborn loves it! Lots of support for the little one, the tether is a great addition. Show details ·  1
Clare
Clare2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX G-Cell

The absolute GOLD standard, there’s nothing better

As good as you can get in a car seat! I wish I bought this first up and never bothered with a capsule. It’s very compact so can fit into any car big or small and very, very easy to install and fit. I don’t dread having to take it out or putting it back in when I need to. Thanks to the side tether I don’t have to worry about putting my baby in the seat in a 4WD. The Pria is truly worth every dollar and I feel so much better knowing my baby is comfortable and safe. The convenience, practicality and style is second to none. Show details ·  1
Cinz
Cinz
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX G-Cell

Would buy again and again and again

Bub absolutely loves it, and so do I! Car journeys are a breeze, and my son falls asleep in it pretty much instantly. I've seen other brands but bubs' chin would touch his chest (which is a huge no-no as it's very dangerous), while with the Pria his back is as straight as possible - which is exactly what you want.
Feels safe and sturdy, all while being super cushioned and comfy.
Super easy to install, the instructions are very clear and easy to follow, and if needed there are also online tutorials from MaxiCosi to help you out.

Oh, and if that's not enough, it fits in my Fiat 500 which is like the smallest car you can think of and I still have room in the front seat for a passenger! Show details ·  1

Manni
ManniSouth East Queensland, QLD
Muhammad arif Alizadeh
Muhammad arif AlizadehSouthwest, VIC
  Pria G-Cell

Quality of product

Easy to install and comfortable for the child breathable fabric happy so far Show details ·  1

JuiceWRLD
JuiceWRLDSydney, NSW

Compact Marvel for Compact Cars

The Maxi Cosi Pria LX is a game-changer for my Subaru Impreza. Its compact design fits seamlessly, without compromising safety or comfort. Installation was a breeze, and the steel-reinforced frame, energy-absorbing foam, and side-impact protection give me peace of mind. My little one stays cozy in the plush padding and breathable fabrics. A perfect match for compact cars! Show details ·  1
Mrs T.
Mrs T.Illawarra, NSW
  Verified Pria

Maxi Cosi Pria Car Seat

We purchased two of these car seats for our cars because of the compact nature of the seat, safety features and design. Show details ·  1
Linds3
Linds3Perth, WA

Perfect for small car

We have a small car with 3 kids, normal car seats just don’t fit. We purchased these specifically for their small size. Very impressed with the quality, straight forward installation and happy with how easy it is to strap the kids into the seat. Our babies are on the larger size and fit comfortably in the seat. Show details ·  1
Kayla MN
Kayla MNFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this seat

Absolutely love this seat. The smart teather is the best feature and It’s so easy to operate. Adjusting the shoulder straps and headrest is really easy. I love this seat so much I went and brought a second one for our other car. I’d highly recommend the Pria car seat. Show details ·  1