Maxi-Cosi Titan

Saved my Sanity

Ok for newborn but no good after 6 weeks or so

Janiva

Janiva

Fantastic in combination with pram

Flic

Flic

Easy to use a great after sales care

Having the Maxi Cosi Titan (same as the Mico as far as I can tell) has made travelling with a baby and toddler much easier as the capsual detaches from the base so you can carry the baby around in that without needing pram/bjorn. We had a couple of wear issues and Maxi Cosi dealt with them really efficiently and with no hassles.

KariMelbourne

It has its pros and cons

I bought this capsule thinking of how convenient it was to attach it to the pram I got. It was the brand that was compatible with my pram. It has worked for me and it is really useful when baby is asleep in the car and don't want to wake him up, however it is not good to use for more than one or two hours since baby is not comfortable in it. It can get hot as it is very small.
It is also very expensive for the little time you can get use of it, for some babies 6 months would be enough. In my case I have a small baby so I can keep on using it for another few months but that's not the case for most babies.
convenient, reliable
expensive, not comfortable

Darlo

Darlo

Good but has issues

MarketaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, In combination with pram base is very practical and cute

We got Maxi Cosy in combination with Quinny buzz pram. I love the travel system practicality. The fact that you don't have to wake your baby when she fell asleep in the car is great. It is very cosy and I also love the sturdiness of this car seat. Our both girls slept in it very well and I ended up using it instead of a bouncer at home too. We also took it on our holidays overseas, which was great as we didnt have to worry about a carseat or a pram - even when catching a cab.
Everything about this seat is neat and functional
Sunshade could be a bit bigger

Maxi-Cosi
sharyn p.Maxi-Cosi

great to hear and thanks for sending this in!

cesBurnie

The Best Capsule

Emmajjay
Emmajjay

Hi - I am trying decide between buying this capsule or hiring one? I am a little hesitant only because bub is due smack bang in the middle of the QLD summer. Do you thinks its too hot?

Duska79

Duska79Hunters Hill

Good capsule

It is a good capsule, feels safe and sturdy, primary reason for buying this capsule was to fit with my Bertini IRide pram, with the adapters it works very well. it is easy to clip in and out of place in the base, overall happy with this capsule, although baby us outgrowing it quicker than expected.
easy to use, adapted well with my Bertini I-Ride pram.
a little bit heavy, my baby is 3 months old and is already on the last seat belt so am not confident it will last to 6 months so an expensive endeavour. baby does get sweaty sitting in seat for a longer period of time.

walks
walks

Anyone selling one please?

DHR75

DHR75Sydney

Convenient for stroller systems.

melaaa

melaaa

Best capsule by far!

I used this for my third in conjunction with the baby jogger city select absolutely amazing light weight and the longest one of my kids has ever lasted in a capsule my older two were in a unity for 3 & 4 months so to get 8 months out of this was amazing he could of lasted longer but a 5 month crawler was ready to be sitting up in the car by 8 months. ..their customer service was frustrating witj the entire teather issues but this is resolved now past problem and finally these have awesome resale Value 8 months use and ware and tear after paying $315 new I sold it for $270 in 3 days!!
Light weight
Sunshade needs improvement and customer service bites this guy obviously doesnt have children

SlyOne
SlyOne

was the customer service negative from maxi cosi or form the sale store?

Little Annie M

Little Annie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with the Maxi Cosi Titan

As first time parents we had no idea what to look (apart from safety) in car seats. We went with this as we could get adapters to fit it onto our Joolz pram. (Hired the capsule from "justtakethekids" melbourne)
Turns out it was a good pick.
It's light weight & easy to get in & out of car (even for grandparents).
It's easy to clean (everything can come off & be put into the washing machine).
The "sun shade" isn't very big: but hey - it's better than nothing! (Really handy when using it on the pram base).
Colour (we didn't know if we were having a boy/girl: so it was a good nutral colour)

Maxi Cosi Titan (with air protect)

Decided to buy a capsule this time instead of hiring, as the cost of hiring a Maxi Cosi Mico another 2 times was going to be more than it would be to buy it. We decided on the Maxi Cosi Titan as it now comes with the addition of air protect which increases side impact protection. It also fits with the use of adapters to our Baby Jogger City Select. The Maxi Cosi's now come with a split tether, which is an interesting concept.
fits my pram; air protect for added side impact protection; easy to use
not sure about the split tether yet

bluegumboot

bluegumbootQLD, 4680

Lightweight, easy to install & use, attractive carrier

Amanda

Amandaasked

Baby number 2 is almost due and we were refitting the capsule into my car (a different car then when we had baby number 1). The tether strap seems to be too long and when all tight and fitted the slide part that you use to tighten the anchor strap will be right on top of the car seat or slightly behind where the head rest usually sits. Are we doing something wrong?

Maxi-Cosi
Kura A.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Amanda,
Congratulations on Baby number 2! If you contact our customer service team on Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia) someone will be able to help you with installation. Thank you

Jussy01

Jussy01asked

hi i was just wanting to know if maxi cosi titan has air protection?

Hi! Yes it does!

grace

graceasked

I have received a Quinny pram that came with a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix 2013 as a gift from friends in Singapore. I have since moved to Australia and I am looking to get my capsule fitted. However it only has the Orange Universal Sticker that says made in Netherlands. How do I know/prove that this capsule is approved for use in Australia?

Also I'm driving a Subaru XV 2012 that does not appear in your car list.And also, which capsule base should i buy that will fit my car?

Pls help
1st time mum

Marketa

Hi Grace, you need to ask Maxi Cosi producer or customer service in Australia. Regards, Marketa

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives

CategoryBaby Capsules