Maxi-Cosi Titan

Maxi-Cosi Titan Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Amanda

Amandaasked

Baby number 2 is almost due and we were refitting the capsule into my car (a different car then when we had baby number 1). The tether strap seems to be too long and when all tight and fitted the slide part that you use to tighten the anchor strap will be right on top of the car seat or slightly behind where the head rest usually sits. Are we doing something wrong?

Maxi-Cosi
Kura A.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Amanda,
Congratulations on Baby number 2! If you contact our customer service team on Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia) someone will be able to help you with installation. Thank you

Jussy01

Jussy01asked

hi i was just wanting to know if maxi cosi titan has air protection?

Kari
Kari

Hi! Yes it does!

grace

graceasked

I have received a Quinny pram that came with a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix 2013 as a gift from friends in Singapore. I have since moved to Australia and I am looking to get my capsule fitted. However it only has the Orange Universal Sticker that says made in Netherlands. How do I know/prove that this capsule is approved for use in Australia?

Also I'm driving a Subaru XV 2012 that does not appear in your car list.And also, which capsule base should i buy that will fit my car?

Pls help
1st time mum

Marketa
Marketa

Hi Grace, you need to ask Maxi Cosi producer or customer service in Australia. Regards, Marketa

Carlton

Carltonasked

Does anyone know if the adapters on a baby jogger city elite for the mixi cosi mico capsule also fit the maxi cosi Titan capsule? Or do you have to have different ones?

DHR75
DHR75

I was told by ICG Dorel that the only difference between the mico and the Titan are the fabrics, and they have the same model number.
So the adapters should fit. But I have a city select so not tried the elite. The select adapters definitely fit the mico and the Titan.

Get an answer from our members and Maxi-Cosi representatives