Maxted

Maxted

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two perfect cardigans

I have two beautiful Maxted cardigans. One black, mid thigh length that I bought it several years ago. I wear it when I want to feel warm and light. Last winter I bought a knee length grey cardigan. It is also so soft. I wear them both over singlet tops as I love the feel of the warmth on my arms. No scratching!

Claire

Claire

Funky, casual quality

The online website provided in-depth descriptions of each garment, easily viewable and accessible.
Love the originality of the designs plus the quality and generosity of the fabrics.
Classic with an edge, flare without being garish, stylish yet comfortable.
Lovely earthy yet classic colors that are easy to match most clothes i.e. grays, blacks, beiges, olives and navy blues.

Rebekah

Rebekah

Great Quality

I started shopping at Maxted in 2020 and have fallen in love. I have been wanted to stop supporting fast fashion and I have found it very easy to do so because Maxted has so many beautiful good quality pieces. The customer service is exceptional especially when I have had further questions about clothes and returns

DAVINA

DAVINAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My fave jumpers every winter without fail!

Maxted is the perfect mix of classic knitwear with fashion details. The fits are perfect and always consistent and the designs are subtle, on trend but classic. Thanks maxted for having my winters taken care of for three seasons now. I can’t wait to see what you bring out next!

Jace

JaceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great everyday knits I can’t live without!

Love the quality of these knits and the fact that I can wear these to the office or casually- they are so versatile! I think the pricing is so reasonable for this quality. They wear really well and I found the sizing to be accurate to my normal AU size. Love them :)

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Fabulous high quality knitwear! New fave!

I have a couple of items from Maxted and they are firm favourites in my wardrobe. Having searched long and hard for quality knitwear that stands the test of time, I am thrilled to have found this brand. Both items wash and wear incredibly well, keeping their shape and looking like new season after season. Flattering designs and beautifully finished garments. Can’t wait to add to my collection! Would definitely recommend this brand.

Cosiest knitwear ever

Website is super simple
Product range is great and have been happy with the quality of all items I’ve received

Great quality products! Highly recommended

Love Maxed products and their easy to navigate website. The brand focuses on quality & sustainability from design to delivery and is clearly reflective in their range every season. Offers bright and in trend beautiful colors ranging from natural fibres such as merino wool, cashmere wool, cottons and recycled fibers, to ensure there’s something in store for everyone. I have ordered a couple of pullovers & cardigans and I absolutely love the cozy comfort feel and the bonus is they are so easy to care! I would highly recommend Maxted Clothing for anyone and everyone looking for a sustainable quality product!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great clothing brand and would definitely buy again!

Easy to use website, beautiful products each season, and as a repeat buyer it is reliably great. Would definitely recommend

OMG!

Love my new jumper. The oversize fit is perfect for me. I bought a Navy number and the fabric and colour is really lovely. Super happy. Will definitely we buying more.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love my new knitwear, I’m now looking forward to winter!

My items arrived promptly, everything fits beautifully, super comfy and flattering and the yarn looks great, feels divine. The colours are great, loving the mix of neutrals and the gorgeous turmeric offerings.

Great quality knitwear

I own 4 pcs of Maxted knitwear and I love them all! They are thoughtfully designed and have flattering cuts. They also fit true to size and don't lose their shape. I always get compliments when I wear them. Online store is easy to shop and very quick shipping. Can't wait for the next collection!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The wait for a proper waterproof is over!

Great value raincoat which arrived on time and has really impressed. Despite being a new brand Maxted has produced a high quality product which is stylish and practical.

G.Melo

G.MeloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Quality! Feels nice on the skin!

Awesome colours, good quality, feels nice on the body and great fit! I sure would recommend it.
The shipment was fast and easy. Easy access to the online store. Easy to browse.

Tamea Rice

Tamea RiceIllawarra, NSW

Best jumper ever!!

The online store was really easy to buy from, and I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. I've been wearing it a lot and will buy another one in the sale. Such a stylish look that makes me feel good every time I wear it. I especially love Olive and their version of it is perfect. So happy.

SizingSlightly small

Jess

Jess

The Perfect Winter Wardrobe

I'm so happy with my new jumpers from Maxted! They arrived so quickly in the mail and are amazing quality. The 3 pieces I purchase are so comfortable and have become the best addition to my winter wardrobe.

COOKSHOUSE

COOKSHOUSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice product

Easy to access store. Nice quality and range of product, but would have liked other colours where there may have only been one offered. Contemporary but practical in style. The delivery was fast and without any hassle.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best knitwear

I bought 2 jumpers last winter and they were so stylish, warm and comfy, they got me through the winter! Just bought a chunky knit cardigan and loving it. I'll be back for more! Really easy ordering process too.

The best winter jumper!

I bought the pale pink soft touch cable jumper from Maxted. It has been my favourite jumper all winter. It is so soft to touch and has not lost its shape even though I have washed it multiple times. It is super comfortable and edgy and stylish at the same time. LOVE It!

Love my Maxted knitwear!

I bought two items from the winter collection - a pullover jumper and a fine guage coatigan. I love them both, very good quality and look great. I am living in my coatigan at the moment, it’s a handy layer to wear for work. I ordered online both times, easy to order, delivered promptly, overall a positive experience. I would recommend.