Listing monitored by Maxted

4.9

Lovely jumper, perfect fit!

Charcoal Bracken Roll Neck is gorgeous! Warm and cosy, soft and great fit, looks just like the image online. Very happy! Quick delivery too. Will definitely order from you again.

Just love it!!

Love the range of Maxted jumpers. Everything about the jumper was perfect - fit, colour, quality and so easy to wear. Will definitely purchase from this site again.

Love my jumper

I'm really happy with the quality ands fit of this gorgeous jumper. It looks exactly like it was pictured and delivery was fast as well. I would definitely shop with them again :)

Astrid
Astrid Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy!

Thanks Maxted for your excellent quality & service! I’m so happy with my new pieces...they are true to their photos, true to size & so warm & cozy!

Kay Laughlan
Kay LaughlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly fast service and gorgeous jumper

The jumper I ordered arrived so quickly (despite COVID) and the quality and appearance of the jumper is just beautiful

Shiree G
Shiree GMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service fast delivery

Easy to use website very happy with my purchase jumpers fit great lovely and warm exactly what I was hoping for excellent.

Rose
RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great purchase

Fast postage & I love my purchase. Great colour. Toasty warm. Can not wait for a cold day to test it out.

Great jumper

Great product and speedy delivery with fantastic customer service. The jumper was slightly smaller than I was expecting in length however I am still happy with it.

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful jumper

My first purchase from Maxted and it won't be my last. I love my new cable roll neck jumper. Beautiful quality, true sizing and quick delivery. I also love that Maxted supports Australians with breast cancer by donating from sales of their pink items to Breast Cancer Network Australia.

Exactly what I wanted!

This jumper is perfect- lightweight and not too hot great for Aussie winters.
The color is as pictured on the website
It is a large fit - I am 58 kg and 168cm and a small is loose

Jacqui T.
Jacqui T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t want to take it off!

Totally in love with the Henley in grey market. Fits true to size. Hand feel is exceptional. Very keen to get the second colour way. Website is easy to navigate. Check out and dream and speedy postage.

GerryodSydney, NSW

100% waterproof!

Bought 2 Maxted rain jackets and the material is fantastic - its definitely the best waterproofing I have seen. However - the sizing is way too small for the average Australian male. I bought a L and a XL and as a 6 foot man the XL just about fits with only a T shirt underneath. Just a bit more material in the body and it would be perfect. So my score is: Quality - 5 stars / Sizing - 1 Star

Kate G.Maxted

Thank you so much for your feedback, Gerryod. We're so thrilled you love the material as much as we do. We really appreciate your feedback on the sizing and will factor this in for sizing on any future unisex products we design. Thanks again.

Gerryod

Great, good to know that you will factor in my comments and issues. However, the fact still remains that the XL ( that is "Extra Large") just barely closes on me with only a T shirt underneath. Not a great result for $104 I think?

Kate G.Maxted

We do provide a size guide with chest measurements here - https://maxtedclothing.com/pages/raincoats and as a unisex product, this does affect the sizing. I'm sorry you're unhappy with how it fits on you, though. That's a shame.

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two perfect cardigans

I have two beautiful Maxted cardigans. One black, mid thigh length that I bought it several years ago. I wear it when I want to feel warm and light. Last winter I bought a knee length grey cardigan. It is also so soft. I wear them both over singlet tops as I love the feel of the warmth on my arms. No scratching!

Claire
Claire

Funky, casual quality

The online website provided in-depth descriptions of each garment, easily viewable and accessible.
Love the originality of the designs plus the quality and generosity of the fabrics.
Classic with an edge, flare without being garish, stylish yet comfortable.
Lovely earthy yet classic colors that are easy to match most clothes i.e. grays, blacks, beiges, olives and navy blues.

Rebekah
Rebekah

Great Quality

I started shopping at Maxted in 2020 and have fallen in love. I have been wanted to stop supporting fast fashion and I have found it very easy to do so because Maxted has so many beautiful good quality pieces. The customer service is exceptional especially when I have had further questions about clothes and returns

Read more reviews - page 2