Listing monitored by Maxted

4.9
mausy55
mausy55Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Fit

Wow what a fabulous site, I just loved looking at all your items.
I finally decided to order one to check out style and size on me as I am a new customer to this brand.
Site was easy to browse and delivery was very quick, so thank you , I will shop with you again.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Very content with my new purchase

I knew ordering L was a gamble but M was unavailable at the time. However the boxy shape, and being tall has proved a bonus. Always enjoy receiving a package from Maxted

Valerie
ValerieNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Love my new sage seven pullover.

A new online site and a new brand (to me), so I was hesitant about buying online ... but that changed once my pullover arrived. Exactly as described, this knit pullover is a good weight and is an easy-to-wear style for the cooler days.

Winter wardrobe sorted

Thanks Maxted for producing yet another stellar collection sorting me for this winter. Beautiful quality and soft touch and look so fab on

Lizbet
LizbetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cuddly Cardigan

My Oat Bobby Button Cardigan is perfect. Beautifully crafted, true to style and colour, love the cropped length, and very warm and snuggly.

Janay
JanayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new jumper

I bought the Sage Seven Pullover. Shipped the same day and got here within the week. Beautiful quality and is really flattering on me. Feels like it will last a long time and I'm really satisfied.

Mirelle W.
Mirelle W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

Fantastic knits and exceptional customer service - I had an issue with a product but they went above and beyond to help me sort it out.

Tess Baverstock
Tess BaverstockSouth West, WA

Rain jacket for the win!

Rain Jacket is absolutely wonderful, light weight and perfect for layers so gives it more adaptability in the changing seasons. Service was awesome and very personal.helped me with sizing, kept in contact with me and updated me with the shipping. Super happy! Thanks again! I’ll be back for sure.

Lovely jumper, perfect fit!

Charcoal Bracken Roll Neck is gorgeous! Warm and cosy, soft and great fit, looks just like the image online. Very happy! Quick delivery too. Will definitely order from you again.

Just love it!!

Love the range of Maxted jumpers. Everything about the jumper was perfect - fit, colour, quality and so easy to wear. Will definitely purchase from this site again.

Love my jumper

I'm really happy with the quality ands fit of this gorgeous jumper. It looks exactly like it was pictured and delivery was fast as well. I would definitely shop with them again :)

Astrid
Astrid Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy!

Thanks Maxted for your excellent quality & service! I’m so happy with my new pieces...they are true to their photos, true to size & so warm & cozy!

Kay Laughlan
Kay LaughlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly fast service and gorgeous jumper

The jumper I ordered arrived so quickly (despite COVID) and the quality and appearance of the jumper is just beautiful

Shiree G
Shiree GMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service fast delivery

Easy to use website very happy with my purchase jumpers fit great lovely and warm exactly what I was hoping for excellent.

Rose
RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great purchase

Fast postage & I love my purchase. Great colour. Toasty warm. Can not wait for a cold day to test it out.