Maxx Supp

1.0

Rex

RexPerth

Absolutely no customer support

Addressed my parcel incorrectly, I contacted them through all their available emails and by Facebook messenger over a 3 week period, absolutely no response in what should of been an easy fix.
    Going through PayPal for a refund now.

Angelo

AngeloSydney

Elevated my liver enzymes because product was mixed with pro-hormones.

I purchased online and order was shipped swiftly, however it soon elevated my liver enzymes because product was mixed with pro-hormones. I nearly died in hospital.

GymJunky23

GymJunky23Canberra

Never Arrived

Ordered late May for a full combo stack, after constantly chasing on facebook messenger took them 2 weeks to tell me it had been dispatched (but no notification) a week later items had not arrived, contacted them again, no response, followed up every 2nd day and no response, asked for a refund, then someone said they will send it, this was around the 25th of June, didn't arrive. Have been chasing since and have gotten no where, its now July so I have given up my money is gone and I have nothing, don't trust this company. I have also heard they block people on facebook who leave bad reviews, have heard good reviews about red back, perhaps try them instead.

Protein & Supplement Retailers