Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

• Application Process

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Great help

Alexandra assisted me through the online chat today, to set up a combination venue hire and meal entertainment deduction for a claim I intend to make next FBT year. She made it so simple! I thought it would be a complex request requiring a great deal of explanation, but absolutely not! This mirrors other dealings I have had with Maxxia lately. I'm very impressed.

Dinah

DinahSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It is great

Today I was assisted by Alexandra with my query. Alexandra was very helpful, explaining things to me and offering me alternatives to my situation. Her service was prompt and excellent

MarziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Budgeting made easy!

Today i was helped by Nawal, excellent and efficient service! Everything i enquired about was sorted on the spot. At first Maxxia can be confusing but once you get the hang of it, it makes budgeting and payng bills a great way to stay organized! Recommended.

Marzi

That would be wonderful thankyou!

Great online chat customer service

My problem was dealt with incredibly quickly and efficiently. it took a few questions in the online chat and problems solved!! This is the second time I have used online chat and will definitely use it again.
Thank you Joshua! :)

Customer S.Maxxia

Your system just dosent work

I received a new Maxxia card last week but your systems do not work
I even have to count the number of words I send to you
that is ridiculous
really

Gen

GenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Pre Sale Service

We experienced fantastic pre sale service. Karli Mann kept us up to date where our application was at any givent time and the whole process was fairly seamless.
However we are having issue registering our account on line and have been unable to get hold of someone to assist.

Phil

PhilCentral Queensland, QLD

Saves Tax, but needs better customer feedback.

David

DavidHobart, TAS

Great online service!

I had trouble getting through on the phone before I realised Maxxia had a webchat service. I had a minor problem with my Meal Entertainment Wallet and Alex was able to solve it quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this service.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Seamless service

Maxxia did salary packaging for my car. The consultant was Joel Wilson. Absolutely seamless service, with no stress for me and easy to follow instructions. Everything laid out and very responsive to questions. Also, very significantly, they negotiated a great price on the car by getting multiple dealers to compete.

Customer S.Maxxia

I wish I’d done this sooner!

I needed help with my password and Andre was very helpful. He was patient and explained very clearly what I needed to do - and he didn’t make me feel silly, even though it was a pretty basic problem. I have been recommending Maxxia to all my colleagues and will continue to do so.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Kiran was able to provide the help I needed, provided an effective & simple solution to my problem. Was professional & friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Maxxia to my friends & colleagues.

Thanks Gazal

Resolved a big issue today 13/2/2020 after a situation not of my making from mid December 2019 involving stolen fuel cards. Thank you Gazal for listening and unravelling what was a complex multi layered situation. Thanks also to the WA State Manager for Maxxia Rick. Thank goodness it has been sorted. Now looking forward to enjoying the new car.

Agnes Burke

Agnes BurkePerth, WA

Your customer service consultant was worth the wait

Chris helped me in such a professional way by guiding me through the activation process for my card. I feel absolutely delighted with his manner and his response to me.

MEGA

MEGAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Customer Service!

Maxxia helped me with every part of my novated lease & kept me in the loop from beginning to end. They made the process easy, by explaining all the steps & checking in constantly. They were always easy to reach and speak with. Very happy with the service!

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Mega!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.
Kind Regards,
Donna.

Geoff

GeoffPerth, WA

Zoes been fantastic

Zoe is excellent always returns calls, very helpful great at explaining the finer points, and I would recommend anyone dealing with Maxxia that Zoe is there to assist. Happy to give this feedback

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eventually got around to it!

My husband and I found Tony to be very personable and helpful. He clearly described our various options.The venue was convenient and we were adequately educated about Salary packaging.I am looking forward to this new journey.

Max W.

Max W.

splendid customer service from Andre Bovey

Great to speak with Andre today who set up my account with a minimum of fuss.
I would strongly recommend Maxxia and particularly Andre Boveyto anyone considering salary packaging or novated leasing.

Customer S.Maxxia

Id rate them no stars if I could

Absolutely the worst company there is. I've had problems with them since the day i picked up the car.

Finally getting a refund - but from Macquarie - after 18 months. Maxxia are unhelpful, don't manage anything (i even had to update the vehicle rego details and my address with the lender directly) - but they accept payment happily each week.

They offered to send me a gift card as a 'good will gesture' for all the problems 5 months ago and guess what.. still waiting for that..

There website and advertising seems very misleading (on their website it says they purchase the vehicle to lease it to you - but when something doesn't work on the car they reckon its not their problem and wipe their hands - and stop responding to queries.

Customer service

Andrea was very lovely and helped me with setting up my account! She clarified information and answered all my questions without rushing me. Loved the customer service provided by Maxxia.

Problem solved

Hi Aaron,you were extremely polite,and you spent time assisting me ,in a clear manner.Helped sort out a long-standing problem.Very clear information which was very helpful,and now will enable me to use my entertainment card.Thanks

Hi Nicola,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great rating and feedback for Aaron!We’re glad that we were able to resolve the issue for you.
Kind regards,