Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Lee

LeeNorth Western Region, NSW

End of lease confusion

Would like to thank Martin for helping me with end of lease confusion, my app on phone started it had already ended, where Martins said July 2020, Martin went out of his way to get this sorted, he even sent me an email with all the details I needed to know, thanks again Martin for all your help.

Cryst101

Cryst101South West, WA

Great customer service

After quite a few issues and many frustrating conversations I started talking to Beau who has followed up every issue and request for me and finally got me the answers I needed. He is a pleasure to deal with and always answers my queries or follows up what he cannot answer. Maxxia as a whole have always been excellent to deal with, but Beau is particularly friendly and helpful.

ydarcey

ydarceyPerth, WA

Awesome Service

Joel Wilson was our consultant and provided up to date and timely information. We were in a real hurry to get a car and Joel understood our dilemma and was just super calm and made me feel that it was definitely going to happen...don't worry! And it did! I couldn't be happier with the service Joel provided. And his super friendly manner just made it all very easy. Thank you Joel. You are a legend!

Jake

JakePeel, WA

Great quick service after a mix up

I was really pleased with my Customer Care Consultant, Kiran's service after a mix up left one of my invoices unpaid.

Kiran was quick to respond and worked through the problem with minimal fuss! Great service.

finally some assistance

Long standing customer of Maxxia and I have never had an issue until now. Not only was I given the run around, everything I asked for was a hassel to the point where my lease expired. On my last call before taking my matter further I was lucky Padma answered my call and sorted everything out for me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thankyou PK. Maxxia almost lost me as a customer.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally someone did something!!!

I wish to commend Chris who assisted me today with a long standing concern that I have had with Maxxia. I have tried on numerous occasions to address issues with my salary packaging & meal card with your phone staff however I have not had any satisfaction- only frustration. Chris listened to my issues & sought advice resulting in a great outcome for me. He understood my concerns & made an effort to resolve them. I am so grateful. I hope Chris is recognised for this & other staff learn from his positive approach to rectify client issues. Well done Chris & many thanks

David

DavidPerth, WA

Absolutely superb customer service

Maxxia was always quick on their side of everything involved in the process and helped with anything and everything. They followed up with my company and myself to ensure a speedy process

Efficient Service

Just wanted to commend on the efficient and quality interaction Maxxia were able to provide me today on answering my claim query, particularly Martin the consultant I was dealing with - He was able to offer alternative solutions to still suit my situation and quickly rectify any outstanding issues to get my claim reimbursed.

Zubs

ZubsSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service

Peter and the rest of the Maxxia team have been awesome during my multiple novated leases. They have been responsive, easy to deal with, happy to sort out issues and a pleasure to deal with.

Application Process

Excellent service. Great backup.

Always great service. Neville from Technical understood what was required and followed through on my request. Never had a problem with car servicing. Dealer contacts Maxxia, job done. Tony M.

Great support

Martin J at the My Car Assist Department was a great help with sorting out my petrol card and login. He also offerred to assist me making my first claim online

Jackie Colley

Jackie ColleyMid West, WA

Fantastic

Happy overall indeed, Andre Bovey was extremely helpful and couldn't do enough to assist!! Polite and explained everything!! Very pleased with my service . Would definitely recommend Maxxia to friends and family .

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

great service

first time doing a novated lease and the assistance received from start to finish has been brilliant, all questions answered, and i had a lot, probably still more to come but they made the process easy to understand and now i am now driving in my car, the hardest thing for me was picking the colour of the car but Richard Krupic was very understanding as this is my first ever new car. thanks for providing a great service.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Prompt and excellent service from Martin today, he waited on the phone whilst i scanned the correct documents, told me that he would look out for my claim so that it would be processed correctly,i have been dealing with Maxxia for over 2 years and all my dealings have been positive.

Danielle

DanielleIllawarra, NSW

Best service and assistance.

Truly an awesome salary packaging company. They make everything so clear and easy to understand. I'm really grateful for the information, assistance and service received from Andre Bovey & Eken Huynh.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Danielle!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and were happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Madeleine

MadeleineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Always helpful and good service from Maxxia staff

I have been dealing with Maxxia for over 4 years now and I have always found them to be helpful and responsive to my issues and concerns. Just recently, I have been dealing with Gazal at Maxxia who has proven to be extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions on reimbursements. Highly recommend.

william

williamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

very good service, very informative and helpful

It took two emails to get a reply, but when they did get back to me by phone, the person was very helpful with good information given and follow up email promptly sent to me.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Too good

Prompt reply thank you I can now organise my grandkids birthday partys knowing I have the backing of maxia and will be reimbursed for food for my two year old granddaughters party
Too good thank you

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Patricia!

Customer service is outstanding

I currently have a novated lease with Maxxia. Every time I have an enquiry or need maintenance payed I speak with Customer Care Consultant Austin who has always processed my requests without issue. I will continue to use Maxxia for my novated lease salary packaging.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Steve!

Wolfe H.

Wolfe H.Perth, WA

Professional and helpful

Eloise in customer service helped assuage any uncertainty I had about my new salary packaging and was not only super helpful but polite and professional. I am now confident in my choice to salary package, and glad I chose maxxia to do it. Highly recommended.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Wolfe!