Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging (page 2 of 39)

• Application Process

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

Thank you to all involved. Was a fairly streamlined and easy process. Cant wait to enjoy my new car, and see the benefits in the long run. Still awaiting all my details but cant wait.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Stacey!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Very Pleased

Very PleasedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Once I got through on the phone the service from Jane was great. She fixed my problem straight away and gave great advice to all the questions I asked. Thanks Jane

Erika H.

Erika H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Veno

After a moderate waiting time on hold Veno was able to fix my issue in a matter of seconds. I had all my salary packaging issues all sorted. Thanks Veno for making it so easy.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Great service but can be hard to reach on phone.

Issues easily and efficiently resolved once contact has been made but hard to reach on phone sometimes. Otherwise service is easy to use and maximises tax benefits available in the not for profit sector.

changing my super contribution

service was great, was answered immediately ,and my salary sacrifice fixed straight away. I am very happy, the whole process was easy and I am glad I was able to contact them as the phone line was very busy

Kim Rubenstein

Kim RubensteinManuka 2603, ACT

Excellent support

I just want to say what excellent support I received from Matthew McGregor and Carmen Olariu with my newly novated lease! They were speedy and responsive around all my questions and assisted me in ensuring I had my car ready ASAP!

Bethany G.

Bethany G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy! Super happy with Viet!

Viet took care of my novated lease for my new car. He was super easy to talk to and made the whole process effortless. Picking my car up in a week and I’m so excited!

Summer

SummerSydney, NSW

Thank you Jeremy for your great service

The whole procedure of the lease is smooth a little issue on our end, Jeremy always be there reply to my email and answer phone calls to make the whole process much easier. Thank you so much.

Darren R.

Darren R.Peel, WA

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

My introduction to Maxxia car leasing has been outstanding with Daksh my consultant being such a solid wealth of info and service from start to finish. Very happy so far with the service and with my new vehicle.

Geoff K

Geoff KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service to lease my new car.

Who would have thought that a chance meeting with Maxxia would result in leasing a new car. Everything fell into place very quickly, effectively and efficiently. Nitesh Kumbnani and his team were spot on and very informative and easy to deal with through the whole process. Well done.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Geoff!

Shrey

ShreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maxxia Novated Leasing - walk the other way...

Customer S.Maxxia

customer service great - thanks Jen!

Jennifer Varghese thank you for your great service. You kindly walked me through how to register, resolved what happened (muddle up with my initial registration). Your patience was greatly appreciated!

Excellent personal service

We have enjoyed excellent service throughout our transitioning from one lease to a new one with Maxxia. Gazel Malhorta in particular has been superb in terms of responding to queries promptly, dealing with claims, helping us to navigate the paperwork and being proactive with information and guidance.

Customer S.Maxxia

excellent service, so much better than waiting on a phone

i have nothing negative to say, he was fantastic and very helpful, i would much prefer to text than speak on the phone. less pressure and you have time to think.

Meena

MeenaSydney, NSW

Extraordinary Assistance

I work for two Not-For-Profit organisations and opted for Salary Packaging. Two new cards were issued. I had difficulty activating it and changing Pin No. to use my Cards. I contacted the after hours Manager (G.E.) and he understood the problems I was facing, sent me a detailed 'step by step' instructions and promised to make sure the Card works. His follow up and response was extra-ordinary.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Meena!

Excellent help desk assistance for Salary Packaging query

I had a query on Salary Packing and the automated help desk kept making comments about Novated Leasing. I was then directed to Alexandra W on the help desk - the service was prompt, friendly, answered my question and quickly emailed me the appropriate form. Well done!

Chris D

Chris DCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional and helpful

Very professional, polite and explained my options clearly so I could make informed decisions regarding my packaging menu for this year. Even explained I had money still in my account that would be credited.

Jean

JeanIllawarra, NSW

Major stress levels to start with and on a high now

Alexandra was so helpful and non judgmental. Her knowledge of what I needed was second to none and I feel so fantastic now. I have never had such a positive interaction.

To think I was dreading it!

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jane V was great

Made a phone enquiry. Long wait time (busy time of year for salary packaging) but the staff member Jane V was great. She sorted everything out on the spot and also followed up with an email.

Great communication and patience

Good listener and caring
Objective and clear about discussion and tasks ahead.
Listens carefully to all concerns and gives very good advice in achieving
Full benefit and advantage of salary packaging.