Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging (page 2 of 51)

4.6 from 1,016 reviews

1,016 reviews
  • Application Process

Very good customer service

I had a couple of queries I needed to clarify before I could make some further decisions. The person I spoke to was very helpful, clear and professional. Very good service.

Brilliant response

I had an issue with processing a claim that was dealt with professionally and extremely quickly to my satisfaction. I was very satisfied with the response and very grateful for how polite and understanding the service provided was.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we dealt with your concerns professionally and in a timely manner. We look forward to serving you again.
Kerry

great customer service

I spoke with a very well mannered and extremely helpful phone assistant. Austin was well spoken and knew exactly how to help. He was patient and went through a number of issues with me.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Sick of ringing to compl

Sick of ringing to complGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid there is better novated lease companies

Customer service is really poor. It took about 6 weeks for them to set up the account, it normally take 72 hrs with other novated lease companies. The dashboard is hard to see what costs have come in and out, hard to use. They changed the amount to be deducted out of my pay, without discussing it with me. Their fees are high, look around you will get lower fees and better service elsewhere.

Priyasha

Priyasha from Maxxia was really helpful and guide me thru the whole process when i felt ignored by two customer service representative before . This rating is for Priyasha's customer's service

Outstanding Service!

Vinny was wonderful assisting me getting my Novated Lease. No pressure and lots of information. Emails/ phone calls were answered quickly no matter what time of the day. I was looking at a couple of different cars and it was no trouble to get quotes on all of them. I’m very happy with my new car and that I chose Maxxia.

oladimeji a.

oladimeji a.Darwin, NT

Excellent service

I called Maxxia for salary packaging and the whole exchange with the customer service person went smoothly only that he got my email wrong. O phoned in next day and everything was settled. Its quote effortless dealing with Maxxia to get things done.

John Maea

John MaeaPerth, WA

Good response

I’m at fault we’ll sort of. I thought it was the limit that caused my card transactions to decline, wasn’t till my fifth eftpos transaction that the teller said it was the wrong pin. When past tellers wouldn’t say anything. I have reset pin and can now live on lol

S Joe

S JoePerth, WA

Took me four different attempts however once I managed to get through to the call center after 20 minutes of waiting, the consultant 'Callum' was professional and had an excellent attitude. He listened to the issue with patience and resolved it. It's people such as Callum with a helpful attitude that makes one's interaction with a company a positive experience.

Kim

KimSouth Australia

Poor customer service

Cheryl Fernandez

Cheryl FernandezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt reply

I’m happy with the service. My query was answered immediately, easy and clear communication was delivered thru email.I have been using Maxxia for years and never been disappointed with the service provided.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Cheryl!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to providing you with the same great service in future.
Nawal

Federica

FedericaPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service!

From the first phone call to the moment I had the keys in my hand and afterwards as well, My Maxxia consultant Richard was always on the ball and only too happy to help. He answered the 100s of questions I had and was always happy to check-in and follow up and explain any queries. I highly recommend Maxxia for novated leasing.

Mable

MablePerth, WA

Excellent service.

Very happy with maxxia ,the consultant was so good, very professional and very patient .He explained to me every step, highly recommend Joel Wilson .All I can say is a

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Very obliging.

Salary packaging has worked very efficiently and well for me. Hard to get answer of phone but when I've made contact service is excellent. They could send me records back to when I began.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Rose!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we have provided you with an exceptional customer experience. We look forward to serving you again.
Kerry

Quick solution

Jane had a quick and effective solution to my Maxxia wallet card issue. The issue resolved within 2 minutes. It was worth the wait on the phone line at 14 minutes.

Professional, helpful staff.

Richard and Jordan who helped me with my novated lease were extremely helpful, professional and prompt with all aspects of the lease. They were great to deal with and were keeping me up to date on all the stages of my lease. They were very good as I already knew what dealership I wanted to purchase my car from and they were happy to accommodate this. The whole process took about 2 weeks from enquiring about novated leasing to driving away my brand new car!

Sundar

SundarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long Processing Time

I did novated leasing for my car. It took almost a month for the entire process after finding one. The processing is too slow and involved lots of paperworks. Not suitable for someone who needs a car urgently.

Sunil

SunilDarwin, NT

Very professional service and great customer care.

Thanks to Rory and the team. They have helped me to manage my finance with the new car. He helped all through the end and prefer to go to Maxxia.

Customer S.Maxxia

Very helpful, and patient. Great service.

I was very pleased with my call to maxxia today. Spoke to kiran P who talked me through solving my issue. He was helpful and patient. The mistake was on my side and he went the extra and fixed it all up for me. I was very happy with the service I received today.

Phillip

PhillipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

I used the online chat service and Kerry W was very helpful, it sure beats hanging onto the phone for ages. It was very simple with easy steps to take.