Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging (page 3 of 54)

1,071 reviews
  • Application Process

Latisha T

Latisha T

Efficiently helpful. I called and was helped immediately with lots of respect and time efficient in the use of phone call. I will not hassle to call again as I have not in the past.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Latisha!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.
Kind Regards,
Kerry

excellent service, very friendly

KP was friendly and polite, quickly sent me a link to fix my problem, helped me move funds into my living expense wallet promptly and gave me additional information on the entertainment wallet that was helpful too.

Customer S.Maxxia

Great service getting a novated car lease set up

I've just set up a novated car lease for the first time. The friendly guidance from Jeremy and the team at Maxxia made the whole process much easier than I expected. I wish I'd done this years ago!

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Maxxia Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Jeff M.

Jeff M.Australian Capital Territory

Excellent service and Support from Maxxia with Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing

I am a customer of Maxxia Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing for over 17 years. In this time I have received excellent service and assistance from Maxxia. All questions and requests for assistance are dealt with very quickly and very effectively. The Maxxia team provide a great service and are to be commended for their consistent high standard of service.

Ashlee

AshleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Austin was so helpful in fixing up a mistake with our novated lease. He would make a time to call back in the future to update us with the progress and stayed with us until the issue was solved. He escalated to his supervisors when necessary and I would thoroughly recommend dealing with him.
Thanks you Austin.

Wendy

WendyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amy made my day

I have very recently retired & was unaware I had to use the funds in my Maxxia account by a specific date. I received an email from Maxxia advising to use the funds within 1 week as the account will be closed after that. After signing in to my Maxxia account I saw some of my funds had been moved to 'Other Balances-Unallocated Balance'; concerned, I immediately rang Maxxia & Amy answered my call; after hearing that my funds had been moved without my knowledge & that I can indeed use the funds within the week, she was able to assist by transferring the funds where I could use them. I really appreciate the professionalism & assistance from Amy, she has really made my day brighter. Thank you Amy.

VeeJay

VeeJayGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent customer service; showed empathy and care

I am changing employers and needed advice in relation to closing my account. KT was courteous and professional, noting an issue with my account that she immediately escalated to her supervisor. She explained the issue to me, providing me with full details and options, her patience and empathy were immeasurable and I am truly grateful for her assistance, diligence, and thoroughness. My sincere thanks. A job well done KT.

Ivan

IvanKimberley, WA

Absolute awesome service and smooth sailing

From making a simple phone call to signing on the dotted line, the Leasing consultant and the Settlement Coordinator have been absolutely fabulous to deal with, very professional, courteous and couldn't do enough for me, if i had a question it was promptly responded to, totally awesome experience

Vineett is a star

Vineet was extremely helpful and arranged a custom deal for me. He was highly communicative, responsive, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to assist me. I have lease before, but never had such great service. Thank you!

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Cannot even get simple things like emails and addresses correct, nevermind handle money

Phemmy

PhemmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just too good to be true

I am so happy with all the transaction and time spent putting this car lease, sincere thanks to Jeremy Chand and his amazing team including Alison and some of those i spoke with on the phone they are amazing and excellent people to talk to. Once again Big thanks.

eric t.

eric t.Perth, WA

Excellent Sevice

Martin T was extremely helpful for my queries. He simplified the process and put my mind at ease. Very professional in adjusting my options with my account. A friendly cheerful consultant. Thank you Martin you are and absolute champion!

Wally WA

Wally WAGoldfields, WA

Great customer service

Vineet was very helpful. He promptly answered all our queries either by phone or email. Nothing was too much Trouble for him and he’s a very patient man:)Thank you Vinnie.

Hi Wally,
Thanks for taking the time to share your recent Maxxia experience. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Vineet and his manager so that he is recognised for his wonderful customer service!
Kind Regards,
Nawal

Marky B

Marky BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and understanding!

Daniel in the Maintenance team has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He actually contacted me after listening to a call I had with one of his team members as he could sense my confusion. He called me and we discussed my enquiry and he was able to help me understand my leasing arrangement better and assist me with getting my maintenance issues resolved. Simply couldn't be happier with the level of services and the outcomes. Great job Daniel and well done Maxxia on such a great appointment.

Excellent customer service

Callum gave me clear, comprehensive information regarding my enquiry and therefore understand my remote area housing situation. He then followed through with steps to organise a better outcome for me.

Excellent customer service

Richard my leasing consultant was wonderful. Answered all my questions via phone calls and emails - there were a lot- with easy to understand information. Was even able to help when we couldn't get the online application process to work.

Excellent service

Ferrial and Alexandra answered all my questions and resolved any issues efficiently. Was a very smooth process from my first enquiry and staff were always available including on the weekend.

Customer Service is excellent

Kerry and Greg did and excellent job setting up my account and answering my questions. They were both very courteous, patient and had all the information I needed at hand. Thank you.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Thank you to Vineet Wadehra (Vinny) for setting up my package. He was amazing and set up my account. The feedback give to me was speedy and accurate. Well done

Johnny H

Johnny HWestern Australia

Maintenance Controller

Neville Flegg is a maintenance controller for Maxxia, he recently assisted me with a repair / maintenance issue with my leased vehicle.
I have just one word to describe his attitude and performance - Outstanding !!!