Maxxis MA-S1 Marauder

Maxxis MA-S1 Marauder

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Is there a blackhawk chopper flying above??

They are one of the worst handling and noisiest tyres I have come across. I do a lot of off road driving and they just don't cut it. I replaced these when I couldn't bear the noise and bad handling any more!!! Fitted two of these on my off road trailer and that's where they are staying.
only good for off road trailers and the noise makes a perfect warning system for the kangaroos on highways.

gregaburns

gregaburns

pistonbroke
pistonbroke

i got 265/50 r15 for my XF falcon ute
they are a great tyre
good on the road and good grip on muddy surfaces.
they do have a slight noise put its no more than a slight whining noise that's no worse than other directional threaded tyres

bizins

bizinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good on road and off road. Long wearing.

Terrible

Fitted to Toyta Kluger after 1st set of Bridgestones went 60,000 kms +. Just removed after 30,000kms(2/3 worn) & replaced with new Bridgys again. Advice: Stick with originalS!
A. Price wise they sounded great @ sub $400. Were cheaper at time than Bridgestone & Toyo(only 2 options then for Toyota Kluger 19" rim!!)B. Fact that I had enough sense to get them off the car before they drove me completely mad!!
Noisy!! (sorry what did you say ? I cant hear you!) Made driving up Geelong road sound like sitting behind a jet at Avalon! Lots of roll in side walls. Braking sounded like discs were down to rivets- No it was the tyres.

smacmullen

smacmullen

Terrible

They came as a new set on a used car I purchased. I put up with them for 20,000 kms, then gave them away when I bought Yokohamas, no regrets since.
They are black, and stop your wheels touching the road. You can drive on them in the forest where the they do work. Wear rate was low.
Very noisey on road, poor dry grip, poor wet grip, poor steering response, heavy braking in the wet not good.