Maybelline Colour Sensational Rebel

Maybelline Colour Sensational Rebel

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Lips in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maybelline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Texture
Anamz World
Anamz WorldSydney, NSW

Great Product !!!!

I like the shades of Maybelline lipsticks. It’s available in mattes, creamy , liquid. I have used all of them and I like them all. Give it a try I am sure you will like it.

Purchased at Priceline for $20.

Ease of Application
Shoshana
ShoshanaCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps My Lips Mousturised

I have four shades of Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstic. What I love the most about this lipstic is that it doesn't dry my lips and is smudge-proof. It keeps my lips soft & moisturised for hours. Will definitely recommend!

Namita
NamitaVIC, 3021

Go for it girls!!

I bought Maybelline Colour Sensational red and nude shade. Both colours are perfect for all skin tone. I believe they are fresh colours with moisturizer effects which keeps my lips soft for hours. This range is kind of addictive. Thumbs up for this product.

DRos
DRosSydney

Like the colour with the glitter !

I bought the Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick this weekend from Myers. It is Vivid Rose colour with a little shine due to glitter. It is perfect to wear with dresses. Goes with various coloured dresses. Because it has a little glitter to shine, it is perfect for a night party and the shine is not too much.

Cosmetic Products for Lips

Find out how Maybelline Colour Sensational Rebel compares to other Cosmetic Products for Lips

jul
julmelbourne

my favourite lipsticks

Maybelline lipsticks are amazing. they are super moisturising without feeling heavy and are highly pigmented with each shade. the only down side is they aren't long wearing or transfer proof.

Garlen Humbert
Garlen HumbertParis

Terrific

Beautiful color. Proper maroon. Instantly gives a fresh look to u, suits on every skin color. Looks like matte but it gives u a very smooth feeling. Very creamy. Must buy product. I am using this shade for last 3 years and is one of my favorite color.