Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Blanca R.

Blanca R.North West, QLD

Love it

This is the perfect foundation for me and I have been using it for over a year now. It’s weightless and east to apply. It’s long lasting and has a good consistency.

Ease of Application
Colour

Great Foundation that won't make your wallet cry!

This is my GO-TO foundation! It's not cakey and feels weightless. Depending on the coverage you'll need to build up the foundation because it is sheer but for your buck it's really good and gets the job done! BB Cream is usually better for the skin because of the ingredients put into the product to provide sun protection and help with acne. Usually BB Creams can be VERY expensive but Maybelline has made their own inexpensive version which is great!

Purchased in April 2019 at ULTA for $9.99.

Ease of Application
Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

fit for university student

i'd like to share my thoughts on this product. i love that even if I have to put thin layers of foundation, it still gives me the coverage I want. i am totally not a foundation girl, i rely on BB creams because of its skin care benefits. I own a few tubes of BB creams and this one stood out the most.

Face Products

Find out how Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream compares to other Face Products

Em Melbourne Foodie

Em Melbourne FoodieMelbourne

Great on-the-go product!

I discovered this product by accident and I am so glad I did!
Some BB creams can feel like they just 'sit' on your face and don't settle well, whereas this gives a good amount of coverage and SPF. If I am on the run I can get away with just this and some mascara, and I feel much more put together.
Give it a go! :)

Mandyk

Mandykmelbourne

bb cream I trust

I am 100 percent happy with this bb cream.it gives good coverage and glow to the skin. Good for everyday use. And the most attractive part is that it contains salicylic acid that means it is meant for the skin which is prone to problems like acne and pimples. So my skin also gets breakouts easily by using foundation but this has helped me overcome the problem. So this is the right cream for me to use.

Judy

JudyBrisbane

As good as the dear stuff

This Maybelline Pure BB Cream is lovely on the skin, and I find it good on my sensitive skin. I find it is very comparable to the higher priced cosmetics, so you're not spending a fortune. On sale it is often around $13. You can also buy it at supermarkets such as Coles and Safeway, which is an added convenience.

I always stock up when it's on sale at Priceline, because I know I am getting a good quality, nice product for a great price. It also comes in different shades. Cant go wrong with it

See all Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream reviews

Fiona

Fionaasked

Does the Maýbelline dream satin bb cream range contain spf? Also would rose hip oil prior to application be ok or enough moisture? I have mature skin. Thanks in advance..Cheers Fiona

Mooet

Mooetasked

Is this product a foundation or a moisturizer?

Tarzmick
Tarzmick

I would definitely say it is not very moisturising and I would only use it on oily or combination skin, you could use moisturiser under it if it dries your skin too much. Exfoliated skin is best for this product. It's a great foundation I use it instead of make up

CategoryFace Products