Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Perfect for me!

Maybelline BB cream is the best foundation i have tried, it suits many different skin tones and it also gives me the coverage i want, its light, not oily on skin, absolutely love it.

Perfect for my face

It is easily spreadable and forms a thin layer on my skin. I wear just this bb cream and it makes my face look bright and fresh. It's such a good find.

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Has stopped my breakouts!

As this BB cream contains salicylic acid it has really stopped my breakouts! i used to break out every other day but very rarely do now thanks to Maybelline BB cream!

Face Products

Find out how Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream compares to other Face Products

aristas3

aristas3Sydney

The BB Cream I swear by

I have oily/combination sensitive skin that is prone to acne so I tend to avoid foundation as I've yet to find one that doesn't clog my pores. This is by far my favourite BB Cream. For me it is very quick and easy to spread over my face (on top of a moisturiser), evens out my complexion and even looks smoother after a few hours, and helps improve the appearance of my spots even after I've washed it off for the day. There was a sale at the chemist recently and I stocked up!

Louise G

Louise GMelbourne

Daily God Send!

I use this product every day and my skin loves it. I have fairly oily skin wich is quite red, and has several surface scars from acne when I was a teenager and young adult. This product provides great coverage without feeling heavy or greasy. And it stays all day. It's all I use for coverage now - even if I'm going out!. I'll just apply a little extra bronzer and powder to set.

this is top notch quality

this product i have been using for about 2 years it makes my skin look beautiful with out looking caked , it doesn't fade , it looks very natural and flawless very suitable for all skin types its not oily at all and doesn't leave mark when taken off . this product is the best i have used by maybelline.

TarzmickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dream cream

I am 36 & still suffer from acne. Most makeups leave me with an oil slick on my face in a few hours. Priceline had half price on Maybelline & I really wanted to try this product. Wow! Better coverage than my Revlon foundation. Light formula actually concealed my ruddy skin & 12 hours later I am still not greasy. Been using for a few days and my skin is definitely clearer. I might replace my normal make up with this.
    Good coverage, feels light & fresh. Has SPF15. Mattifies for hours.
    Limited colour choice, doesnt smell great, needs to be in bigger tube

See all Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream reviews

Fiona

Fionaasked

Does the Maýbelline dream satin bb cream range contain spf? Also would rose hip oil prior to application be ok or enough moisture? I have mature skin. Thanks in advance..Cheers Fiona

Mooet

Mooetasked

Is this product a foundation or a moisturizer?

Tarzmick

I would definitely say it is not very moisturising and I would only use it on oily or combination skin, you could use moisturiser under it if it dries your skin too much. Exfoliated skin is best for this product. It's a great foundation I use it instead of make up

CategoryFace Products