Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Blanca R.

Blanca R.North West, QLD

Love it

This is the perfect foundation for me and I have been using it for over a year now. It’s weightless and east to apply. It’s long lasting and has a good consistency.

Ease of Application
Colour

Great Foundation that won't make your wallet cry!

This is my GO-TO foundation! It's not cakey and feels weightless. Depending on the coverage you'll need to build up the foundation because it is sheer but for your buck it's really good and gets the job done! BB Cream is usually better for the skin because of the ingredients put into the product to provide sun protection and help with acne. Usually BB Creams can be VERY expensive but Maybelline has made their own inexpensive version which is great!

Purchased in April 2019 at ULTA for $9.99.

Ease of Application
Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

fit for university student

i'd like to share my thoughts on this product. i love that even if I have to put thin layers of foundation, it still gives me the coverage I want. i am totally not a foundation girl, i rely on BB creams because of its skin care benefits. I own a few tubes of BB creams and this one stood out the most.

Face Products

Find out how Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream compares to other Face Products

Perfect for me!

Maybelline BB cream is the best foundation i have tried, it suits many different skin tones and it also gives me the coverage i want, its light, not oily on skin, absolutely love it.

Em Melbourne Foodie

Em Melbourne FoodieMelbourne

Great on-the-go product!

I discovered this product by accident and I am so glad I did!
Some BB creams can feel like they just 'sit' on your face and don't settle well, whereas this gives a good amount of coverage and SPF. If I am on the run I can get away with just this and some mascara, and I feel much more put together.
Give it a go! :)

Mandyk

Mandykmelbourne

bb cream I trust

I am 100 percent happy with this bb cream.it gives good coverage and glow to the skin. Good for everyday use. And the most attractive part is that it contains salicylic acid that means it is meant for the skin which is prone to problems like acne and pimples. So my skin also gets breakouts easily by using foundation but this has helped me overcome the problem. So this is the right cream for me to use.

Perfect for my face

It is easily spreadable and forms a thin layer on my skin. I wear just this bb cream and it makes my face look bright and fresh. It's such a good find.

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Has stopped my breakouts!

As this BB cream contains salicylic acid it has really stopped my breakouts! i used to break out every other day but very rarely do now thanks to Maybelline BB cream!

aristas3

aristas3Sydney

The BB Cream I swear by

I have oily/combination sensitive skin that is prone to acne so I tend to avoid foundation as I've yet to find one that doesn't clog my pores. This is by far my favourite BB Cream. For me it is very quick and easy to spread over my face (on top of a moisturiser), evens out my complexion and even looks smoother after a few hours, and helps improve the appearance of my spots even after I've washed it off for the day. There was a sale at the chemist recently and I stocked up!

Face Products

Find out how Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream compares to other Face Products

Louise G

Louise GMelbourne

Daily God Send!

I use this product every day and my skin loves it. I have fairly oily skin wich is quite red, and has several surface scars from acne when I was a teenager and young adult. This product provides great coverage without feeling heavy or greasy. And it stays all day. It's all I use for coverage now - even if I'm going out!. I'll just apply a little extra bronzer and powder to set.

Judy

JudyBrisbane

As good as the dear stuff

This Maybelline Pure BB Cream is lovely on the skin, and I find it good on my sensitive skin. I find it is very comparable to the higher priced cosmetics, so you're not spending a fortune. On sale it is often around $13. You can also buy it at supermarkets such as Coles and Safeway, which is an added convenience.

I always stock up when it's on sale at Priceline, because I know I am getting a good quality, nice product for a great price. It also comes in different shades. Cant go wrong with it

this is top notch quality

this product i have been using for about 2 years it makes my skin look beautiful with out looking caked , it doesn't fade , it looks very natural and flawless very suitable for all skin types its not oily at all and doesn't leave mark when taken off . this product is the best i have used by maybelline.

TarzmickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dream cream

I am 36 & still suffer from acne. Most makeups leave me with an oil slick on my face in a few hours. Priceline had half price on Maybelline & I really wanted to try this product. Wow! Better coverage than my Revlon foundation. Light formula actually concealed my ruddy skin & 12 hours later I am still not greasy. Been using for a few days and my skin is definitely clearer. I might replace my normal make up with this.
Good coverage, feels light & fresh. Has SPF15. Mattifies for hours.
Limited colour choice, doesnt smell great, needs to be in bigger tube

See all Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream reviews