Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ALS

ALSSydney, NSW

The best of the reasonably priced foundation

I tried a few shockers before I found this one. I used to wear foundation that was much more expensive until budget measures meant I had to find an alternative. This gives great coverage and lasts all day.

Leisa

LeisaBrisbane

Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation

I use the Fit Me stick foundation (120) and it is great coverage and dewy. I apply with a stipple brush and I love it. You do need to exfoliate well in you skin care routine (i use skin doctors gamma hydroxy) to get a really porcelain effect. I am 47 and it is the best foundation i have ever used. If you have dry flaky skin though, you will not like it. I have dry skin but well exfoliated. My 24 year old daughter uses it too and she looks great. It is far better than the NYX foundation stick that many recommend.

Sairs

SairsWodonga

Good

This is a good foundation but may be a little heavy for oily skin. Blends well. They have a good selection of shades. I would buy again and i find the matching concealer very good. I use the concealer daily with powder and occasionally the foundation-if i use this foundation everyday i find it clogs my pores but every other day is fine. Worth a try as the price is very low.

A.S.

A.S.

My Everyday Go-To Foundation, however could be better!

Amazing, defenetly recommending it!

This product had been a life saver for me! I got it at my local drug store and it only cost me $10! I have used it every day since then! It is light weight yet full coverage and is not streaky. Finding the right foundation is difficult but there is no need to look further than here! They have lots of colours to match your skin tone perfectly and will undoubtably have to perfect shade for you! I highly recommend this product to everyone ( beginners or pros) because it's really cheap and light weight with no streaks!

Nobody
Nobody

hi

CJX

CJX

Poor coverage, looks orange, shiny

I usually use Estee Lauder's double wear foundation which provides great coverage and lasts all day but is around $50. I was trying to find a lower cost everyday foundation and was impressed with the reviews. However, I found it to provide very poor coverage even when built up. I purchased the Ivory shade yet it looks more orange on my skin. I also found it to be shiny which I never usually have a problem with and did not expect as it is called Matte.

I would not recommend this and will not finish the bottle I purchased.

FrenzyShopper

FrenzyShopperMelbourne

Good for Normal to Oily Skin

I bought this foundation because I needed something a little more mattifying for summer. Usually I use the Fit Me Dewy & Smooth which has a lovely formula for dry skin types. This new matte formula is definitely a change but I like the affect it has on my skin. My face doesn't melt off in the heat and I am gobsmacked at how little product I have to used compared the dewy version. Coverage is medium but build-able. People with very dry skin might be put off by this foundation.

maybelline fit me foundation

I love this product !!it has a great coverage it looks very natural on the skin and provides a very smooth finish. The only thing I don't like about the product is it Doesent smell good it smells kinda like white out.

CLH

CLHBaldivis

The Only Foundation I'll Use

I have used this as an everyday foundation for about 4 years now (think it was called something else back then though)!! Such value for money - comes in lots of different shade, non greasy, long lasting and awesome coverage. Also looks lovely with the Fit Me compact powder. :)

amazing!!!

I found this foundation to be a natural looking foundation but yet, has still got very good coverage. is very buildable and didn't cake up when layered a bit more in needed areas. has a really nice glow to it as it is a dewy foundation but can easily be made matte with the Maybelline matte maker compressed powder! I highly recommend this to anyone thinking about using this product!!!

Baz

BazCanberra 2600, ACT

This is a truly horrible foundation

I haven't worn makeup for ages, and thought I'd give this a go for a function I had to attend. It didn't go on my face at all smoothly. It went straight into my pores and made them stand out like little neon lights. The coverage on the rest of my face was very patchy and rough, and it was painfully obvious that I was wearing foundation ... which completely defeated the purpose. I had to wash it all off, there was no way I was going out in public looking like that. A horrible product that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

HowlingMoon

HowlingMoonBrisbane

Best foundation I have ever used!

Marzipan