Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

This is a good foundation but may be a little heavy for oily skin. Blends well. They have a good selection of shades. I would buy again and i find the matching concealer very good. I use the concealer daily with powder and occasionally the foundation-if i use this foundation everyday i find it clogs my pores but every other day is fine. Worth a try as the price is very low.

My Everyday Go-To Foundation, however could be better!

I have been using this foundation over the past year and so far its my everyday foundation. It does most of the stuff that it claims to do. It covers pores like a gem, I have visibly large pores and this product covered them quite well. It stays matte for a few hours, around 4 or 5 hours....thats if you are on a busy schedule! If you are simply wearing this without any intention of doing anything for the day it'll last longer. The shades could be improved. My closest shade was in shade "Ivory" and it seems a tag bit orange, however not too noticeable after I set my face with powder and finishing spray. Doesn't oxidize UNLESS you are out in the heat, so definitely wouldn't recommend wearing this on a hot day. Doesn't separate too bad, however I do notice some of it comes off after around 6-8 hours of wear. Overall very impressed, has tempted me into buying the rest of the products from the Fit Me range.

Amazing, defenetly recommending it!

This product had been a life saver for me! I got it at my local drug store and it only cost me $10! I have used it every day since then! It is light weight yet full coverage and is not streaky. Finding the right foundation is difficult but there is no need to look further than here! They have lots of colours to match your skin tone perfectly and will undoubtably have to perfect shade for you! I highly recommend this product to everyone ( beginners or pros) because it's really cheap and light weight with no streaks!

hi

Poor coverage, looks orange, shiny

I usually use Estee Lauder's double wear foundation which provides great coverage and lasts all day but is around $50. I was trying to find a lower cost everyday foundation and was impressed with the reviews. However, I found it to provide very poor coverage even when built up. I purchased the Ivory shade yet it looks more orange on my skin. I also found it to be shiny which I never usually have a problem with and did not expect as it is called Matte.

I would not recommend this and will not finish the bottle I purchased.

Good for Normal to Oily Skin

I bought this foundation because I needed something a little more mattifying for summer. Usually I use the Fit Me Dewy & Smooth which has a lovely formula for dry skin types. This new matte formula is definitely a change but I like the affect it has on my skin. My face doesn't melt off in the heat and I am gobsmacked at how little product I have to used compared the dewy version. Coverage is medium but build-able. People with very dry skin might be put off by this foundation.

maybelline fit me foundation

I love this product !!it has a great coverage it looks very natural on the skin and provides a very smooth finish. The only thing I don't like about the product is it Doesent smell good it smells kinda like white out.

The Only Foundation I'll Use

I have used this as an everyday foundation for about 4 years now (think it was called something else back then though)!! Such value for money - comes in lots of different shade, non greasy, long lasting and awesome coverage. Also looks lovely with the Fit Me compact powder. :)

amazing!!!

I found this foundation to be a natural looking foundation but yet, has still got very good coverage. is very buildable and didn't cake up when layered a bit more in needed areas. has a really nice glow to it as it is a dewy foundation but can easily be made matte with the Maybelline matte maker compressed powder! I highly recommend this to anyone thinking about using this product!!!

This is a truly horrible foundation

I haven't worn makeup for ages, and thought I'd give this a go for a function I had to attend. It didn't go on my face at all smoothly. It went straight into my pores and made them stand out like little neon lights. The coverage on the rest of my face was very patchy and rough, and it was painfully obvious that I was wearing foundation ... which completely defeated the purpose. I had to wash it all off, there was no way I was going out in public looking like that. A horrible product that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Best foundation I have ever used!

I have been using this foundation for about six years (maybe more, maybe less?) and it is the only one that doesn't clog your pores, look caked on, react weirdly and change colour (I thought there was something wrong with me!) and it glides and blends flawlessly! (I use the Light colour) I can wear as little (just the T zone) or do a whole face/neck light sweep and it still looks like skin, just better! I always use the Fit Me powder after it just to take away a little bit of shine. I find I can get a bit shiny in the afternoon but I just blot it away with...whatever is on hand and my skin looks matte again (but still dewy, like skin...)

I'm always tempted to try other brands, just to see if I need to climb out of my familiar rut - but it's just so good! Would recommend this foundation to anyone!

Also, I've gone to bed plenty of times with this foundation and have never had a breakout. SO good!

My Only Foundation

I absolutely love this foundation! I love that it has SPF18, so when you wear it you don't need to put sunscreen on beneath it. It applies smoothly and evenly, especially with a nice, hydrating base beneath it - for my bases I use the l'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Serum, and the Correcting Day Moisturiser, plus Nyx Shine Killer. The coverage isn't the best, but I love that about it because my freckles are still visible while most of my minor skin imperfections are not. I'm not a fan of the dewy finish, but it is not a problem at all when you use a setting powder over the top of the foundation if you want a matte finish.
This is the only foundation I have ever used and I don't see that changing soon, and I've now being using it for just under 2 years - 1 bottle goes a long way as well.
Love it.