Used the waterproof version
I have straight eyelashes, so I curl them before applying mascara. The waterproof version holds the curl well and is long lasting. I also like the silicone brush, which for me, prevents clumping upon application. There was a little bit of flaking after about 7 hours though, but that's not unusual among mascaras, considering the climate is a bit dry at the moment.
Purchased in .
usually it doesnt take much to impress me - especially with mascara - but this certainly wasnt a 10/10 for me.
I have 'longer than average' lashes, and found this product only made them clump together and create a mess that i had to further brush out ...
Perhaps this could work better for someone with shorter lashes who wants them more stuck together and thick.
Purchased in at Priceline for $15.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara has a fresh liquid formula to capture lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect.
- Exclusive fanning brush with ten layers of bristles reveals layers of lashes for a sensational full-fan effect.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to apply
- Step 1. Use inner curve to reach the roots of lashes.
- Step 2. Sweep from the root to tip of lashes.
- Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
- Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
|Category||Cosmetic Products for Eyes|
Other Cosmetic Products for Eyes
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.