Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maybelline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Curved brush for lash extension
Waterproof and durable
Holds a curl well

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (1) · No (0)
Aysha
AyshaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this mascara

I use this mascara daily. I love the curved brush. I have long straight eyelashes so this mascara helps me with lift and volume. It makes my eyes pop and isn’t clumpy like a lot of other mascaras, very easy to apply.

Purchased at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Colour
ashley b.
ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waterproof mascara

I’ve always wished I had longer eyelashes but when I use this mascara it definitely helps make them stand out more than any other. I also like that it’s waterproof and can last for days

Caitie
CaitieLittle Rock

Favorite drugstore mascara!!

This is the best mascara in the drugstore by far!! Separates every one of my lashes and gives me a smoky look! I have the waterproof one and it could stay on for days!

Zoe
ZoeAdelaide

Great

Great mascara for a low cost alternative, makes your lashes look fuller, longer, amazing best cheap mascara I've tried. Will be buying more and and letting friends and family know.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

justkatz
justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BEST

I came upon this mascara about 9 years ago and here it is still being available to buy.

I have very short, sparse eyelashes and need a magnifying mirror to actually find them to apply the mascara. Applying this mascara makes my eyelashes, longer and gives them volume. It doesn't clump on my lashes also and what's even better, watch any sad movies and my mascara does not run down my cheeks.

It is a great waterproof mascara and yet it is not hard to take off with water only.

I love this mascara and it is the best.

Kaye A
Kaye Asydney, nsw

always out of stock but is really a good product

I love this mascara because it makes my eyes pop out thus making me look more awake. I don't have naturally long lashes but this mascara helped me in working my everyday look - it also doesn't smudge, One thing though I am having trouble is finding this on drugstore.

Janie
JanieHastings

Gives your eyelashes amazing length, even more so if they're long already

Cheaper end of the scale, without being nasty.
Great brush, which is a big reason for it's awesome performance, and the liquid itself isn't too runny, and doesn't dry out too quickly either.
I'd promote it anytime.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Rosa
Rosa

Perfect, I absolutely cannot live without it!

I love this mascara, it's one of my favourites. Compared to high end mascaras that everyone praises such as Too Faced mascaras, this one doesn't dry as quickly.
I must also say, you get amazing volume with this product!

soph
sophGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST MASCARA!

I've gone through about 5 of these. Makes my lashes super long and separates my lashes perfectly. I apply usually around 1 - 2 coats. I also have the better than sex mascara by too faced and honestly they are about the same quality and give the same results. I've had so many of my friend compliment my lashes and what mascara I use and I always say this one, I even bought my friend one! :)

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Annie James
Annie JamesMarseille

Perfect.

Cath B
Cath B

Best Mascara I have ever used!

This the best mascara I have ever used within the $20 price range. Gives glamorous results every single use and I'm now on my 4th tube. You have to try this product now!