Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Mayne Rugs & Flooring (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fav rug

Service was exceptional and love our new rug. The quality if the cow hide rug we got was shown why it is better quality. Definitely recommend this store.

Ratna

RatnaKellyville

Fine finish flooring

Had a very good experience at Mayne flooring. Mel was very helpful in selection process. Mel and Diana helped us work out a very competitive price. We are very happy with final finish and look.
We selected hydromax product for flooring at our place.

Bel

Bel

Unhappy with service provided

Very unprofessional in dealing with the whole company. They ordered the wrong flooring to match our current flooring and when we advised that we needed raw solid timber they said they do not supply this type of flooring and insisted that we ordered the prefinished timber. They are the professionals who came and did the quote and said they will match the existing flooring. In the end had to get the job done somewhere else but they keep 30% of or money. The whole experience was very stressful.

Best customer service and workmanship

It’s been a great experience to install our floors. From sales people approach to their experienced professional installers.
We are very happy with our floor
Thanks to Mayne Rugs & Flooring Castle Hill

Floating Floor

The floating floor panels certainly are a quality product and the workmanship of the tradesman laying the floor was first class.

GG Yeung

GG YeungSydney

Sattisfied customer

Anita

AnitaSydney

Great service and installation

Bought underlay and carpet from Mayne Rugs Castle Hill. From start to end exceptional service, always kept informed, carpet laying was perfect and the carpet layers were friendly. Highly recommend them.

This is a review from a very satisfied customer

I am very happy and satisfied for the service and advise provided to me by Mel at Mayne Rugs and flooring castle hill. He was most thorough and very helpful and above very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend Mel to any Business or source looking for genuine advise and service. In addition to my carpet he also organised the carpet tiles to be installed and they too were excellent.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Great Service by the sales person Mel from Castle hill. He helped us in understanding the right material selection and getting a right price as per our budget. Also had very good installation service form them for the timber floor as they were through professional. I would surely recommend this place to check before you finalize your choice

Jess

JessKellyville

Highway robbery

Not impressive at all. Very pushy to try sell there products . Just stopped by at there shop asking for a quote at the castle hill shop.Straight after that pushed themselves into my home and just wanted me to put down a deposit. In which stupidly i did put 3700 dollars in .Made me sign something i didn't read .Now I'm having trouble getting my money back. Just don't understand how these people operate .No job done .no order was placed .And they get to keep my money. Shame on you Mayne and rugs .Absolutely robbery

margaret

margaretSydney, NSW

great job done

beautiful sales lady at the Liverpool store, I bought vinyl planks and had them laid.The sales lady did everything to have them laid at the time that suited me,great store and the job was done to satisfaction. Thank you to the sales lady and Liverpool store.

New Flooring

The staff & installers are exceptional at sales service & installation. Howard the installer is a true professional at his job. I would personally recommend using this company.

Rajesh

RajeshThe Ponds

Great customer service

I bought a rug from them and had to return it twice as it was too short for our room. They had no problem with that. I went from the Auburn store to the Castle Hill store as there was more variety in the size I was looking for and we were served by Mel Malhotra who was very accommodating with all our requests.

Stay away

Lassie
Lassie

Do NOT use this company!

This company is an absolute joke! We had bamboo flooring installed in Feb 2017 and we have had issues from day dot. They take a very long time to respond (after many phone calls and follow up emails from our end) and just have extremely poor customer service. We will be seeking legal advice on this now, that’s how bad this all is. Please DO NOT use this company! You only have to read the other reviews and we have clearly all had the same issues. They have cheap installers who don’t speak English and rush the job! Their product is rubbish too. Very unsatisfied customers!

Vikas

VikasSydney

Good value for money

The guys at Mayne Rugs & Flooring Liverpool are very helpful. I am very happy with the purchase I made with them over the weekend. Its a beautiful rug and a good value too.

Great experience all round

We are very happy with the service and products from Mayne Rugs and Flooring Castle Hill. We install timber floor through out the downstairs and new carpets upstairs. Diana was informative and helpful, she never rushed us and helped us to stay within our budget. The tradesmen arrived on time and were very professional. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Diana, she is the best!

Susanna84

Susanna84AU

1 year on and still chasing my $100 refund

I am really disappointed with Mayne Rugs, Castle Hill. I put in a fully refundable deposit of $100 in August 2016 with the intention of getting a timber flooring quote. I got a better quote elsewhere which Mayne rugs couldn't/wouldn't match. They promised to return my deposit of $100 which to date, Aug 2017, I have still not received despite having reminded them several times in person. I can't help thinking they are dishonest in their dealings. I live locally and would have continued to shop with them but not anymore.

Sabi

SabiWollongong

Rip off

Got lured into the Warrawong store as they put about 10 large 'Sale' signs up to the road. Paid $900 for a rug and went to other shops nearby while they pack it. Same rug was $600 about 5 shops up. Now I know why there is a no refund policy - they know they are ripping you off!!

Excellent !!!

Got timber flooring done July 10th and the finished result looks fantastic! Service at the castle hill store specifically was impeccable, cannot remember any names but i remember speaking to 4 different people at the store who all served me with the highest level of customer service. The castle hill team all explained to me about all the different types of flooring available in store as i came in to the showroom knowing nothing about flooring. Will be returning to get some rugs soon :)