Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Mayne Rugs & Flooring (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Misleading and harassing sales staff and unfair business practices

The company said they would better any offer, they constantly rang and harassed to get the deal, then when the deposit was paid the then started changing their quotations, fitting requirements and totally changed their offer and refused to give the deposit back.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

A terrible experience

I ordered them to do a big and expensive job with wooden floors, well, after the costs went 30% above the initial quote (surprise surprise) the quality was well below accepted standards. I feel like crying every time I look at those floors (would so post photos so no-one else gets stung like me!), have had multiple issues from day one, very unprofessional job and, probably, low quality of the product, too. Save yourself some nerves, time and money.

A new floor cost us money, time and considerable embarrassment with our neighbours

We went to Mayne to have a floor installed in our unit in Cronulla. The subcontractors created an issue with the fire alarms in the building, setting them off and causing us nearly $2000 in fines from the Fire Service and disruption with the body corporate and dwellers of the building.
Despite many attempts at having a pleasant settlement to this dispute Mayne Rugs and [name removed] in particular have all wiped their hands of the issue leaving us well out of pocket and a bitter taste in our mouths for having encountered such poor after sales service and lack of customer care.
BEWARE. They will take your money and head for the Hills.
Shame on you Mayne and [name removed]!

Good service and good quality product

Had the house installed with the timber flooring from Mayne Rugs Castle Hill. They looked after us well in terms of product installation and service. Elias & Mel were especially helpful in providing advice as to what would be the best option for the house. They provided us with a competitive offer for the flooring and even accommodated a last minute change of heart. I would like to thank the whole team at Mayne Rugs for their professionalism and good service.

Got solid timber floors installed recently and i’m absolutely loving it! Very professional installers and they were really informative and helpful with all the questions I had. Great service and experience all in all, thanks to Diana and her team at the Castle Hill store.

Poor quality rugs and extremely poor service

Poor quality rugs and extremely poor service. Bought a leather rug and fell apart in 2 months. Didn't want to refund

Fav rug

Service was exceptional and love our new rug. The quality if the cow hide rug we got was shown why it is better quality. Definitely recommend this store.

Ratna

RatnaKellyville

Fine finish flooring

Had a very good experience at Mayne flooring. Mel was very helpful in selection process. Mel and Diana helped us work out a very competitive price. We are very happy with final finish and look.
We selected hydromax product for flooring at our place.

Bel

Bel

Unhappy with service provided

Very unprofessional in dealing with the whole company. They ordered the wrong flooring to match our current flooring and when we advised that we needed raw solid timber they said they do not supply this type of flooring and insisted that we ordered the prefinished timber. They are the professionals who came and did the quote and said they will match the existing flooring. In the end had to get the job done somewhere else but they keep 30% of or money. The whole experience was very stressful.

Best customer service and workmanship

It’s been a great experience to install our floors. From sales people approach to their experienced professional installers.
We are very happy with our floor
Thanks to Mayne Rugs & Flooring Castle Hill

Floating Floor

The floating floor panels certainly are a quality product and the workmanship of the tradesman laying the floor was first class.

GG Yeung

GG YeungSydney

Sattisfied customer

Anita

AnitaSydney

Great service and installation

Bought underlay and carpet from Mayne Rugs Castle Hill. From start to end exceptional service, always kept informed, carpet laying was perfect and the carpet layers were friendly. Highly recommend them.

This is a review from a very satisfied customer

I am very happy and satisfied for the service and advise provided to me by Mel at Mayne Rugs and flooring castle hill. He was most thorough and very helpful and above very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend Mel to any Business or source looking for genuine advise and service. In addition to my carpet he also organised the carpet tiles to be installed and they too were excellent.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Great Service by the sales person Mel from Castle hill. He helped us in understanding the right material selection and getting a right price as per our budget. Also had very good installation service form them for the timber floor as they were through professional. I would surely recommend this place to check before you finalize your choice

Jess

JessKellyville

Highway robbery

Not impressive at all. Very pushy to try sell there products . Just stopped by at there shop asking for a quote at the castle hill shop.Straight after that pushed themselves into my home and just wanted me to put down a deposit. In which stupidly i did put 3700 dollars in .Made me sign something i didn't read .Now I'm having trouble getting my money back. Just don't understand how these people operate .No job done .no order was placed .And they get to keep my money. Shame on you Mayne and rugs .Absolutely robbery

margaret

margaretSydney, NSW

great job done

beautiful sales lady at the Liverpool store, I bought vinyl planks and had them laid.The sales lady did everything to have them laid at the time that suited me,great store and the job was done to satisfaction. Thank you to the sales lady and Liverpool store.

New Flooring

The staff & installers are exceptional at sales service & installation. Howard the installer is a true professional at his job. I would personally recommend using this company.

Rajesh

RajeshThe Ponds

Great customer service

I bought a rug from them and had to return it twice as it was too short for our room. They had no problem with that. I went from the Auburn store to the Castle Hill store as there was more variety in the size I was looking for and we were served by Mel Malhotra who was very accommodating with all our requests.

Stay away