Mayne Rugs & Flooring

Mayne Rugs & Flooring (page 2 of 3)

This is a review from a very satisfied customer

I am very happy and satisfied for the service and advise provided to me by Mel at Mayne Rugs and flooring castle hill. He was most thorough and very helpful and above very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend Mel to any Business or source looking for genuine advise and service. In addition to my carpet he also organised the carpet tiles to be installed and they too were excellent.

Excellent service

Great Service by the sales person Mel from Castle hill. He helped us in understanding the right material selection and getting a right price as per our budget. Also had very good installation service form them for the timber floor as they were through professional. I would surely recommend this place to check before you finalize your choice

Highway robbery

Not impressive at all. Very pushy to try sell there products . Just stopped by at there shop asking for a quote at the castle hill shop.Straight after that pushed themselves into my home and just wanted me to put down a deposit. In which stupidly i did put 3700 dollars in .Made me sign something i didn't read .Now I'm having trouble getting my money back. Just don't understand how these people operate .No job done .no order was placed .And they get to keep my money. Shame on you Mayne and rugs .Absolutely robbery

great job done

beautiful sales lady at the Liverpool store, I bought vinyl planks and had them laid.The sales lady did everything to have them laid at the time that suited me,great store and the job was done to satisfaction. Thank you to the sales lady and Liverpool store.

New Flooring

The staff & installers are exceptional at sales service & installation. Howard the installer is a true professional at his job. I would personally recommend using this company.

Great customer service

I bought a rug from them and had to return it twice as it was too short for our room. They had no problem with that. I went from the Auburn store to the Castle Hill store as there was more variety in the size I was looking for and we were served by Mel Malhotra who was very accommodating with all our requests.

Stay away

Any service below $5000 does not require a contract but this mob pressures into contract and deposit. Contract has no cooling off period. I asked for a refund within 24hr because the cost went beyond my budget and I was shown a note on the receipt that there will be a 30% cancellation fee which was not on the contract and the receipt was printed after the contract was signed and payment made. Dodgy brother. Sweet talk before deposit and then pressure you to do business if you asked for refund for genuine reasons and in less that 24 hrs, claiming they need to reserve stock. According the Fair trading, claims of restocking fee etc are illegal. The service was only required a month from now. If it was for a service within a week, I can understand admin fee for organizing installation and material.

All the good reviews must be fake reviews by their friends and family. I never got my deposit back. Fair trading could not help because i signed a contract. Going to tribunal will cost another $50 and no guarantee of getting the deposit. Best thing is to stay away from businesses who make living on customer deposit. They provided no service or product. But they think they have the right to keep my hard earned deposit for just walking into their shop and listening to their sweet talk about how good their service and products are. If this business was a successful business, they wouldn't need my deposit to make a living. Proof is in the pudding. Since then i have now decided to do business only with True Blue Aussies businesses. I will never again do business with Indians again.

Do NOT use this company!

This company is an absolute joke! We had bamboo flooring installed in Feb 2017 and we have had issues from day dot. They take a very long time to respond (after many phone calls and follow up emails from our end) and just have extremely poor customer service. We will be seeking legal advice on this now, that’s how bad this all is. Please DO NOT use this company! You only have to read the other reviews and we have clearly all had the same issues. They have cheap installers who don’t speak English and rush the job! Their product is rubbish too. Very unsatisfied customers!

Good value for money

The guys at Mayne Rugs & Flooring Liverpool are very helpful. I am very happy with the purchase I made with them over the weekend. Its a beautiful rug and a good value too.

Great experience all round

We are very happy with the service and products from Mayne Rugs and Flooring Castle Hill. We install timber floor through out the downstairs and new carpets upstairs. Diana was informative and helpful, she never rushed us and helped us to stay within our budget. The tradesmen arrived on time and were very professional. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Diana, she is the best!

1 year on and still chasing my $100 refund

I am really disappointed with Mayne Rugs, Castle Hill. I put in a fully refundable deposit of $100 in August 2016 with the intention of getting a timber flooring quote. I got a better quote elsewhere which Mayne rugs couldn't/wouldn't match. They promised to return my deposit of $100 which to date, Aug 2017, I have still not received despite having reminded them several times in person. I can't help thinking they are dishonest in their dealings. I live locally and would have continued to shop with them but not anymore.

Rip off

Got lured into the Warrawong store as they put about 10 large 'Sale' signs up to the road. Paid $900 for a rug and went to other shops nearby while they pack it. Same rug was $600 about 5 shops up. Now I know why there is a no refund policy - they know they are ripping you off!!

Excellent !!!

Got timber flooring done July 10th and the finished result looks fantastic! Service at the castle hill store specifically was impeccable, cannot remember any names but i remember speaking to 4 different people at the store who all served me with the highest level of customer service. The castle hill team all explained to me about all the different types of flooring available in store as i came in to the showroom knowing nothing about flooring. Will be returning to get some rugs soon :)

Chasing up for my refund 100@$ since more than 2 months.

This is with Bankstown shop. I have placed order for timber and paid 100$ deposit which was refundable if I do not go ahead with the purchase. I have approached back within time and I was told that refund will come through Head office. I am chasing up every now and then at Bankstown shop and at Head office but no luck.
At least I am happy I did not go ahead with them for my timber order. Can't trust.

Rip off

Paid for a rug ,that didn't suite my place have been waiting for new stock to come in and all they do is lie , I have been waiting a while. As they don't do refunds. I will never buy from here again!!!!!!!!!

Horrible experience and Rip off

Rip off will never shop with them again.
Had bamboo flooring, carpet and skirting quoted . One week before installation made final payment, and they say skirting is not in quote and l will need to pay a few thousands dollars extra.
Carpet installation was good but guy scratch the bamboo flooring. Installation of bamboo flooring was very badly done. Had a few sections of flooring very bouncy and blame that concrete sub floor is not done properly and refuse to retify the problem with the bamboo flooring. If you ever have to Shop there don't say you never been warned.

Love our Rugs. Wished we has saved our time and trouble and gone there first, Friendly, smooth & pro

Enjoyed the experience of dealing with these guys, Admit we shopped around first, wish we initially saved ourselves the time and trouble. Great service, great choices, professional measure and quote and installation.

Poor installation poor service

We purchased bamboo flooring and carpet. We were less than happy with the installation. Was at one stage asked by the installer how did he put it under the oven.
When carpet was laid they had only one person turn up instead of the two and we had to insist that he return the next day because it had already lifted.
Bamboo had already started to swell after one year and the company doesn't want to know about it. To have a small patched looked at and fixed ( which would probably take an hour) they want to charge a full days rate. What a joke.

WOW !!

Great Service Great Price and Great Result.......Floor looks brilliant,installation team where great and i would recommend MAYNE RUGS and FLOORING to anyone.

loved it

Loved everything about it the rugs the service, absolutely everything! Had no problems at all the staff were really helpful and the rugs certainly gave my living room a new great look. Looking foward to shopping here again soon