4.5

4.2

Alan
Alan Sydney, NSW3 posts

Dolphin DB1 review

I had to replace my previous robot cleaner after 8 years. I did my research and looked at reviews of all the different brands out there. I purchased the Dolphin DB1 about 6 months ago and has been trouble free and picks up all the dirt in my pool. It is very light weight and easy to place and remove from the pool. I have not regretted my purchase and recommend it for pools that are 8 metres or less in length Show details ·  1
Garth C.
am1851South East Queensland, QLD18 posts
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great pool cleaner

I cannot fault this cleaner after 2 years, only operator error has diminished it. I left the thing in too high a chlorine level for too long, dissolving the tracks, the rubber cord somewhat and bleaching the chassis, but it still works perfect with some track changes.

I would recommend taking it out of the pool to maintain it in better condition than I have. Show details ·  1

Caro
CaroSouth Australia

Db1 over e10

We went with the DB1 over the e10 and couldn't be happier with the results. Easy to use, does a great job every time. Only downfall is doesn't have the swivel cord so cable can get tangled but easy fix really! Show details ·  1
Manuel N.
Manuel N.

Simple and easy to use

Purchased the Dolphin Db1 when our pool suction cleaner was playing up. Easy to use and does a great job. Not too many functions but perfect for what we need. Wished we bought a one sooner. Show reply

Ivor M.
Ivor M.

does the DB1 do rounded floors of the pool?

am1851

The floor and walls are curved at the bottom and corners and I think the DB1 tries to cover these curved areas as best it can. Contacting Maytronics might answer your question better.

I wonder?
I wonder?

My cleaner is flat on the floor going in one direction, but in the other direction (roller brush in front) it wheelies off the back at about 45 to 60 degrees. Is there a solution to this problem? It does it with clean basket and UN-kinked cord so that's not the problem

Jeff G.
Jeff G.

I have a concrete in ground pool which is lined with vinyl, would this unit be suitable? Are the brushes and tracks rubber??

See all Maytronics Dolphin DB1 questions