Maytronics Dolphin M400

Maytronics Dolphin M400

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maytronics

Pros

Easy to remove and clean filters
Thoroughly cleans pool
Has handy storage caddy

Cons

Less effective on curved surfaces

4.5
  • Pool Size

Dolphin left holes in liner

Have only had my dolphin m400 for 1 year. This year our pool was losing water, pool leak specialist found 2 holes where wall and pool floor meet both same size. He asked me what I use to vacuum, I showed him my dolphin and he informed me that I was the 3rd person that used the dolphin that had holes. I have vinyl liner , and I’m not sure why this would be happening.
Have tried contacting Maytronics and have not heard back. Not happy having an expensive vacuum I am affaird to use for fear of more holes in liner.

Purchased in August 2018.

Pool Size Average
Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi Terri. Could photos please be sent via email to customercareau@maytronics.com of your robot, your pool and also the sticker within your robot that shows the serial number? Could your location and post code also be provided in the email. Thank you.

GTorrens
GTorrensSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS

Was a gift, cleans ok, spends too much time up walls, has now punctured liner. Power supply failed, and had to be replaced. Does not like curved surfaces, stairs, etc. The edges (front and rear) are too sharp for tight spaces.

Purchased in October 2017 for $2,000.

Noise Level
Pool Size Average
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi GTorrens. We would like to discuss this with you in depth to understand how we are able to assist. Could you please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or at customercareau@maytronics.com at your earliest convenience.

Cindy S.
Cindy S.asked

Why does the cleaning mode say
No mode? What does that mean?
I have the Maytronics Dolphin M400

Lisa jasked

Only one side of my m400 is turning?

Lisa j

Haven’t gotten any input yet!?!?

Lisa j

It’s the bearings on one of the white turn thingys on bottom

Simon K.
Simon K.asked

I do not appear to be able to lock the handle in place for my M400 - the manual is pretty average on that front. Accordingly, it won't do the sides of the pool (which is the main reason I bought this). Can you please provide assistance on how to lock the handles at the appropriate angle?

See all Maytronics Dolphin M400 questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

Features:

• The Maytronics Dolphin M400 is a robotic pool cleaner that is designed to deliver a deep clean.
  • It has 3 brushes and super scrubbing power to pick up fine debris.
  • The pool cleaner is able to be programmed, so you can schedule weekly cleanings and spot clean at the push of a few buttons through the MyDolphin Plus App.
  • A tangle-free swivel allows the cleaner to move freely around the pool, making for a precise clean.
  • This product has a 36-month limited warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the cleaner’s filters were easy to remove and clean.
  • They also found that it thoroughly cleaned their pool, and was able to pick up fine dust and debris that other cleaners could not.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the storage caddy for the cleaner, saying that it was handy to keep the cleaner tucked away when it wasn’t in use.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found that the pool cleaner didn’t perform as effectively on curved surfaces - some people with kidney-shaped pools noted that it didn’t cover and clean the whole surface area of their pool.
CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners