Dolphin left holes in liner
Have only had my dolphin m400 for 1 year. This year our pool was losing water, pool leak specialist found 2 holes where wall and pool floor meet both same size. He asked me what I use to vacuum, I showed him my dolphin and he informed me that I was the 3rd person that used the dolphin that had holes. I have vinyl liner , and I’m not sure why this would be happening.
Have tried contacting Maytronics and have not heard back. Not happy having an expensive vacuum I am affaird to use for fear of more holes in liner.
Purchased in August 2018.
DO NOT BUY FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS
Was a gift, cleans ok, spends too much time up walls, has now punctured liner. Power supply failed, and had to be replaced. Does not like curved surfaces, stairs, etc. The edges (front and rear) are too sharp for tight spaces.
Purchased in October 2017 for $2,000.
Questions & Answers
Why does the cleaning mode say
No mode? What does that mean?
I have the Maytronics Dolphin M400
Hi Cindy, thank you for reaching out.
Please kindly call our customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2, and we can assist you further. Please have your serial number available when calling....Many thanks!
Only one side of my m400 is turning?
Haven’t gotten any input yet!?!?
Hello Lisa. Thank you for reaching out.
If only one side of your Dolphin M400 is working, assessment is required to determine as to what is causing the problem. Please visit us at https://www.maytron...ics.com.au/support/find-a-dealer/ to locate your closest agent or, contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2.
It’s the bearings on one of the white turn thingys on bottom
I do not appear to be able to lock the handle in place for my M400 - the manual is pretty average on that front. Accordingly, it won't do the sides of the pool (which is the main reason I bought this). Can you please provide assistance on how to lock the handles at the appropriate angle?
Hello Simon. Thank you for reaching out.
When the handle is adjusted, it is recommended to ensure that the locking mechanism is in place and is not jammed with any debris such as leaves, sand etc as ...
Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives
- The Maytronics Dolphin M400 is a robotic pool cleaner that is designed to deliver a deep clean.
- It has 3 brushes and super scrubbing power to pick up fine debris.
- The pool cleaner is able to be programmed, so you can schedule weekly cleanings and spot clean at the push of a few buttons through the MyDolphin Plus App.
- A tangle-free swivel allows the cleaner to move freely around the pool, making for a precise clean.
- This product has a 36-month limited warranty.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the cleaner’s filters were easy to remove and clean.
- They also found that it thoroughly cleaned their pool, and was able to pick up fine dust and debris that other cleaners could not.
- Reviewers also appreciated the storage caddy for the cleaner, saying that it was handy to keep the cleaner tucked away when it wasn’t in use.
A point of pain:
- Some reviewers found that the pool cleaner didn’t perform as effectively on curved surfaces - some people with kidney-shaped pools noted that it didn’t cover and clean the whole surface area of their pool.
|Category||Robotic Pool Cleaners|
Other Robotic Pool Cleaners
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.