Questions & Answers
I do not appear to be able to lock the handle in place for my M400 - the manual is pretty average on that front. Accordingly, it won't do the sides of the pool (which is the main reason I bought this). Can you please provide assistance on how to lock the handles at the appropriate angle?
Hello Simon. Thank you for reaching out.
When the handle is adjusted, it is recommended to ensure that the locking mechanism is in place and is not jammed with any debris such as leaves, sand etc as this can prevent the mechanism from surely locking the handle into the desired angle. Should this continue to occur, we can definitely take a look to understand why it is not locking. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.
Can you switch Brushes from the smooth foam to the one idea for pebblecreat ?
Yeah just turn the dolphin upside-down, roll the tracks off (pull track sideways near the roller while rotating the roller), change the rollers then roll the tracks back on
Hello and thank you for reaching out.
Yes, if you would like to change over from Wonder Brushes, the white, foam-like brush, to the Combined Brushes, PVC brushes with white climbing rings, it is able to be done for the Dolphin M400. Maytronics recommends to reach out to your closest service agent for assistance in a quote and fitting, if required.
To locate your closest agent, please feel free to visit us at https://www.maytronics.com.au/support/find-a-dealer/
My Dolphin M400 doesn't go up the Wall, I have the Handle diagonally positioned as per the Pool shop advice. I brought it back to the Pool shop and they tested it and they said it's working as long you have the Handle diagonally set. it went up the Wall only once in 2.5 Hr, that's all. My Pool is Pebblecrete.
Can you help Please.
Hello Alfie. Thank you for reaching out.
Wall climbing models of Dolphin, inclusive of the M400, are programmed to climb to the waterline every four minutes. if your Dolphin is experiencing difficulty climbing, the following is recommended:
- Thoroughly rinsed the filters under a tap or, soak in cartridge cleaner or a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water solution to assist in the removal of in-grained debris.
- If the unit is attempting to climb, brush down the walls and/or slope down manually to loosen any build up. The Dolphin should then be able to grip these surfaces and maintain them on its own going forward.
-Water chemistry levels and pH levels that are out of recommended range can prohibit the unit from climbing to the waterline. This is due to the surface becoming slippery and the robot is then unable to gain grip/traction. A full water test and the pool balanced is recommended. Following this, brush down of the surfaces to shift any slipperiness.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further information.
Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives
- The Maytronics Dolphin M400 is a robotic pool cleaner that is designed to deliver a deep clean.
- It has 3 brushes and super scrubbing power to pick up fine debris.
- The pool cleaner is able to be programmed, so you can schedule weekly cleanings and spot clean at the push of a few buttons through the MyDolphin Plus App.
- A tangle-free swivel allows the cleaner to move freely around the pool, making for a precise clean.
- This product has a 36-month limited warranty.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the cleaner’s filters were easy to remove and clean.
- They also found that it thoroughly cleaned their pool, and was able to pick up fine dust and debris that other cleaners could not.
- Reviewers also appreciated the storage caddy for the cleaner, saying that it was handy to keep the cleaner tucked away when it wasn’t in use.
A point of pain:
- Some reviewers found that the pool cleaner didn’t perform as effectively on curved surfaces - some people with kidney-shaped pools noted that it didn’t cover and clean the whole surface area of their pool.
|Category||Robotic Pool Cleaners|
Other Robotic Pool Cleaners
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.