Maytronics Dolphin M400

Maytronics Dolphin M400 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maytronics

Pros

• Easy to remove and clean filters

• Thoroughly cleans pool

• Has handy storage caddy

Cons

• Less effective on curved surfaces

• Pool Size

JtotheR
JtotheRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy if your pool is curved in shape or has curved sides!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi, we would love to help you get the best experience with your Dolphin M400. Please call us on 1300 693 657, we are here to help.

chris
chrisRome

Don't waste your money

Lasted less than a year and won't even attempt to turn on. Wasn't cleaning the entire pool when it was working, always missed the same part of the pool no matter what setting I used. Really disappointed that it won't even turn on anymore. I was told that this pool cleaner was the best one on the market but I could have bought two of my last pool sweeps and it lasted a whole lot longer than a year.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Maytronics Supreme M4

Worked well for about a month. Then left small dirt on bottom. We bought it last summer and this summer didn't clean that well and the end of June it completely quit working. Won't turn on or anything. Messaged customer service and we still have heard nothing from them. Do not think it was worth the money considering it only worked for 1 summer. Also very disappointed we heard nothing back from customer service.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi, I believe you are up an running again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Dead after less than a year

Blue power lights come on for 2 seconds then goes off. Checked all outlets and ground fault. Cleaned filters still doesn't work--not happy! Checked all troubleshooting info i could find, nothing works. Hope this is not a bad sign of things to come. Would expect more than one year of service!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi William, best option is to call us on 1300 693 657 so we can help you and get some further details. Your cleaner is under warranty so you have some peace of mind.

Can Pool
Can PoolLethbridge

Disappointed

Date PurchasedMay 2015
ocaiera
ocaieraSydney, NSW

Excellent cleaner

After purchasing this, I couldn't ever own a pool without having one of these. Makes my life so much easier, now I can get on to the other outside jobs whilst this cleans the pool for me. Cleaning the robot takes 2 mins before I put it away in the garage.
Expensive at 3k but honestly for the fact it makes my life easier, it's worth it.
Only negative I have is that since I've purchaed it over a year and a half ago, absolutely no communication from the Maytronics company, no emails no phone calls no post asking if I'm happy. Other brand names like Miele for my white goods are in constant contact.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Bloody Bonza Mate

Originally had the M3, but found it got caught in the corners of my pool. Was given a full refund on my upgrade to the M4 and have never looked back. Excellent and recommended to anyone. Mine is a 10m x 4m concrete pool. Cudos to Aqua Service Nowra who sold me the original and upgraded Dolphin.

Awesome after sales service - up and running in no time with a replacement part

Anthor
AnthorHunter Region, NSW

Id buy another, but I dont have to.....

Jims13
Jims13South East Queensland, QLD

Everything a pool cleaner should be

Started out looking for a robotic cleaner for our new pool after a bit of research I narrowed it down to the Hayward tigershark & the dolphin as both had a 3 year warranty so I figured they backed their products.
Settled on the dolphin M4 supreme , took it from the box dropped it in the pool plugged it in the power point and 1.5 hours later the 8-4 pool is looking brand new .
Highly recommend this product.

BusysinglemumMooroolbark

Love this product

Busysinglemum

6mths later, still love my Dolphin. Is doing a brilliant job of keeping my pool sparkling clean & everyone who pops past is so impressed with it. Takes 2 mins to hose out the debris from the cartridges - easy as.

Picks up leaves, sand , dirt ...everything

Kate
KateNSW

Best advice our pool shop has ever given us!

peterk
peterkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great piece of applied engineering

mustangdude
mustangdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm a robot convert, this is great